PDA

View Full Version : Random thoughts

Lexi Moralas
02-11-2014, 06:28 PM
Over the years I have had many thought about what drew me to crossdressing. I wonder if any of you girls identify with these ideas. I was small and thin as a boy raised with a lot of feminine influence in my life. Even into my late 20's I was often mistaken for a girl ( I grew my hair long after I got my first def leopard album, probably didn't help lol). I was not the tough guy or the sports guy or even the bad boy pot head guy. And had little luck with girls. So I often wondered if I started cding because it was a shorter distance from where I was to become a girl I was attracted too than is was to become the kind of guy who could get the girls I was attracted too? Later on in life I must have developed something that attracted woman. Because suddenly I had no trouble" getting the girl" as it were. In fact my SO in easily the most beautiful woman I have ever known. And now some times I wonder if she dressed the way I like ect. ( that would be like she used to btw so I'm not really reaching here) but since kids ect she still has the figure for it but for some reason think she's a mom now and can't dress like she used to ! ( even though tons of other mom dress as I wish she would dress and I'm not talking anything inappropriate or any thing like that ) but I wonder if again it's easier to just portray that woman myself. In reality I know I just love becoming a beautiful woman something's I don't know why , probably never will know why and frankly at this point why doesn't really matter a whole lot any more. But these are the crazy things I think of some times. Thanks girls for listening to my ramblings!

RADER
02-11-2014, 07:05 PM
Well the first thing is the feel of the clothes, the thought that I am doing something
wrong, and getting away with it. Now I think it is the feel of just being a Girl, and
all the things girl's do. In a way, I just want to be one for a short time, and enjoy
the moment while I can.
Rader

Beverley Sims
02-11-2014, 08:58 PM
Lexi,
They are not unusual thoughts.
I think we all need to talk sometimes.
I relate to a lot that you have said.

Brandi Lesalle
02-11-2014, 09:23 PM
Lexi thanks for sharing. I often felt the same way when I was young that I was never going to get the girl I was attracted so why not become that girl instead...and feel what it would be like to be her.

Vanessa Rose
02-11-2014, 09:52 PM
Lexi,

kind of need a canoe paddle when your young to keep up with the thought we had. I can remember all the confusion, not guilt, but getting caught and all the emotions around how I felt with all this stuff.

When I felt like it and it was safe, I did find a way to dress and feel pretty and also beautiful. They are not crazy....at all.

just sit down and figure out what you want, think about it and look at what you thought for a week or two and start your plan. Come back with other questions...

I will bet you all the feeling you have right now, that there are tons of girls here that have thought about maybe not so long ago, the exact same things.

They can help maybe.

Vanny

MissTee
02-11-2014, 09:57 PM
I'm firmly convinced some of us come into this world wired to do this. I don't know why and it doesn't matter to me either. Doesn't get any simpler in terms of explaining. I have fun with dressing and I have a supporting spouse.

Blessed? I agree that I am.

Jenniferathome
02-11-2014, 09:58 PM
Nope. I'd say I'm the exact opposite of your experience. I have been the quintessential dude since I was a tike. Except for the cross dressing, of course.

I am 100% certain that we are made cross dressers. Outside influence might be like wind on a leaf. Regardless of the wind, a leaf falls.