PDA

View Full Version : is crossdressing

lori m crawford
02-11-2014, 09:29 PM
is crossdressing more about you or wonting to go out to be a women in ever body els eyes wen I do I just wont to be they I am a women not a 16 yrs girl in a short dress an 6ins heels we all can pass as a women if we wood just dress are age take a good look at women thy come in all shape an sizes so do we so dress an be you not what everbody wonts you to be

darla_g
02-11-2014, 09:41 PM
not sure I follow what you are asking. but for me dressing is for me, its something i do personally because i want to. It makes me happy and when i look at my image in the mirror or in a good pic i like it. If i ever stop likeing it i will just stop. It's as simple as that.

Vanessa Rose
02-11-2014, 09:45 PM
Hey Lori...

can you try to state what you are asking again....hard to tell what your Question is..

Vanny

Beverley Sims
02-11-2014, 11:46 PM
Lori,
When I go out I try to dress the part.
I have passed the stage of going out in extreme fashion to impress or gain attention these days.
If I am going to a party I will dress a little more extremely for entertainment purposes. :)

Lorileah
02-12-2014, 12:07 AM
Hey Lori...

can you try to state what you are asking again....hard to tell what your Question is..

Vanny

Seems plain to me
is crossdressing more about you or wonting to go out to be a women in ever body els eyes
Do you dress for you or to pass?

Anna H
02-12-2014, 12:13 AM
I try to dress in a way that I'm the only one who knows -when I'm out.
So what's the point? It's a part of me and I feel better if I have it with
me at all times....I don't do it to try to pass in public.

Looking forward to trying one day...just for the fun of it. And I'll
eventually meet up with some of my sisters and see where that takes
me. I'd feel much safer with others nearby I think.

For now, I save 'doll up' time for pictures when I'm in. But there's
always something new to look forward to! ♥ :happy:

Adriana Moretti
02-12-2014, 12:22 AM
I dress for me..for the art of it ...but going out is fun. Dressing is like a fashion show , a makeover and a sleep over all rolled into one if i am home...if i go out its more like vegas on new years LOL !

TeresaCD
02-12-2014, 01:58 AM
Interesting question, from my perspective I want to look the best I can, which means dressing appropriate to the situation.
Also need to be comfortable in what I am in, because I think confidence is a big part of blending in..
The thing I often think is that genetic women start with a genetic advantage, so as such they can pretty much do what they want dress wise.
Where we choose (and need to in some ways) to go to extra lengths to present well, which in some contexts can make us stand out.
Big growth for me was being comfortable in my own skin, and stopping caring so much what others think. I don't do this for other's benefit, it's for mine.
I need to express myself in the feminine, and yes I do want to blend in, but am less and less fussed when people pick me.
Classic for me this January was shopping with 2 friends in the Sydney cbd, with the 2 of them 6ft plus high, and 3 of us together, blending in was impossible. We were all dressed appropriately, presented well, but 3 together, too many tell tales. And we had a ball!

prene
02-12-2014, 02:29 AM
For me:
I started wanting to look 25 and super curvy, sexy and feminine.

I have now ... mostly now dress to just for me, If and when I go out I do not want to be noticed as a super curvy girl, just like the girl next door.
Jeans, a nice top and maybe 2-3" black boots.
I do go out sometimes more fun and feminine but only if the other gg's I go out with are dressed the same.
Nice question!

Katey888
02-12-2014, 04:54 AM
Lori,
I suppose I have to put my hand up to liking short dresses and high heels, and while you could say at my age I should also dress as a woman, I think part of the fun for me is being able to look a lot younger than 'usual' and therefore also be able to dress younger...

Maybe it is slightly inappropriate, but as I do it only for me presently, I don't think it matters that much. If I do ever go out, unless it's Vegas :) then I'll probably dress down... and look to pass/ blend - yes.

Katey x

Marcelle
02-12-2014, 05:35 AM
Hi Lori,

I dress primarily for me because it makes me feel good to be dressed "en femme" as much as I feel good dressed "en boy". When I go out, I dress to blend so I can go about my day under the radar. If someone reads me that is fine as I really don't care but if I pass through the vanilla world unscathed . . . I am good with that as well.

Hugs

Isha

Ellie52
02-12-2014, 07:14 AM
I prefer half and half. I am most comfortable sitting in my sarong and a t shirt (either male/female). I can go out like this without any issue.So for me theres no validation as I dont present female just a guy in a sarong. Even though that silk sarong is a sexy as any skirt youll find in the womens department.
My wife was so clever (as women generally are) and could see this before making it for me (the sarong). Its like killing two birds with one stone. I get to wear a skirt - which is enough for me and she is happy for me to wear it as its acceptable attire in Australia. A win win situation...Ellie

Felicia Dee
02-12-2014, 09:10 AM
When I dress, it's to pass as much as possible. Not to hide but to be "one of the girls." Recently, I have been emboldened to push the envelope. I altered my diet and exercise routine so that I am as slim and as toned as I can be. I'm not a large person, (5' 8", 150#) so this helps me create a more feminine image when I dress. I have even begun taking a herbal hormone booster: Pueraria Mirifica. It is a natural Estrogen that is as strong as estriol and I pair that with Licorice, which is a natural T-blocker and anti androgen. (Much more so than Saw palmetto.) Hurray for internet research!! I've been doing this for a few months and have noticed a big reduction in muscle mass, as well as softer skin. Do any of you girls take those extra steps for your femme self?

Joanne f
02-12-2014, 10:29 AM
Hello lori,
the dressing is all about me and what I like and it has very little to do with how I want other people to see me or think of me as I have no control over that but I guess it does play a little part in all of this just not an important one to me but I appreciate that there are many who dress specifically to be seen as a woman , for me personally it is what is on the inside more than what is on the outside ,which is just as well with my looks ,:lol:

Tina B.
02-12-2014, 10:42 AM
Hi, Lorie, when I dress, I do it for myself, I have a very definite point of view. My style is dressy casual, pretty but comfortable. It's always nice when I get a complement, like most, being told you look nice feels good. But it's not necessary, and if I like an article of clothing, like a tight pencil skirt, then I'm going to wear it, no matter what others think.

AKADonna
02-12-2014, 10:54 AM
I dress for me! I dress in attire that is age appropriate and normal for a woman my age. I prefer to dress casually. Never trying to make a statement or to show off, just be myself.