PDA

View Full Version : Older women an C D's

josrphine
02-11-2014, 10:06 PM
I had a interesting msg. today, A grul friend of mine ask how I met so many women , that were interested in me cross dressing. I am going to be 73 in April. I came down to Florida in 05. an the first women I stayed with I told right of the bat that I cross dressed. She loved the idea. Moved on an met another one an the same thing. Now I do know I am good looking an a catch. A pattern started for me. It was great then I met my now wife and when I told her she said so what, I am a New York City girl. Well needless to say we are very happy together I am a women 75 % of the time an it seem that she loves having a girl friend to talk too. I think that may be the key for us older C D's . They want a man but need there girl friend to talk too. Also to go shopping with, my wife an I are the same size in cloths an shoes. I have wigs the same color as her hair auburn. We go out a lot as sisters. So go figure

Kate Simmons
02-11-2014, 10:12 PM
Sime ladies don't know what they are missing by having a Mister and a Sister in the same person. :battingeyelashes::)

Vickie_CDTV
02-11-2014, 10:14 PM
If you still know any of those mature ladies who are looking for a man who dresses, give them my number, willya?

Vanessa Rose
02-11-2014, 10:14 PM
here is my thoughts on that... at a certain point, a person has to decide if they want to live alone or together. When you get to a certain age like me, and possibly you but you are a young 73, there turns on a who gives a sh(t gene. true.

I hope many of the others here see this that have given up on finding someone. There is someone for everyone and the harder i tried, the lonelier I became. When I did not try, i found two amazing woman (one is a complete b*930th now but that is another story). My current SO is a dream, and i never ever tried. I did not know what she looked like for 6 months. true story..

Lord did I fool her. What the heck was my SO thinking...I don't have a clue, but I love the shit out of her and can't imagine anyone I would rather be with for the rest of my life.

I hope that this is the same to you...

Vanny

josrphine
02-11-2014, 10:19 PM
Hi Vickie, I don't know about NY but here in Florida one thing u should know there are 8 women for every one guy,or C D or what ever . Like Vanassa said we all need some one.

Beverley Sims
02-11-2014, 11:36 PM
Sounds like something interesting to look forward to as we get older.

docrobbysherry
02-11-2014, 11:38 PM
I'm 70 and my parts don't work like they used to. But, I'm still not ready to settle for a "sister"!

However, finding a CD friendly GF that can blow my hair back? Still looking------

Ineke Vashon
02-12-2014, 02:22 AM
8 to 1? My kind of odds. Damn the mosquitoes, full speed ahead and visit Florida, skirts a-swishing.:twirl:

Ineke

Alice Torn
02-12-2014, 05:41 PM
8 t0 1? Just the opposite everywhere i have lived, especially small town farm country Illinois, where it really seems like it is 8 to 1 guys over gals single. I am not so sure there is someone for everyone to marry or live with. There may be someone for everyone to be friends with, but not necessarily to live with. Some of us are best living alone, or with pets.

Annaliese
02-12-2014, 05:43 PM
Age does have it benefits

josrphine
02-12-2014, 05:55 PM
Ladies thank you for stoping by. One thing that i am seeing , is the eight to one in women . It could be 100 to 1 you have to put your self out there an be what the women wants you to be for her. It makes life easer. My life became a C D's dream when I met my Melissa, so what if she has a few things that get your panties in a crease.. Over all I got it made, my biggest problem is when we go out, if we don't have matching outfits its who gets to the closet first.

Barbie Anne
02-12-2014, 05:57 PM
Ladies thank you for stoping by. One thing that i am seeing , is the eight to one in women . It could be 100 to 1 you have to put your self out there an be what the women wants you to be for her. It makes life easer. My life became a C D's dream when I met my Melissa, so what if she has a few things that get your panties in a crease.. Over all I got it made, my biggest problem is when we go out, if we don't have matching outfits its who gets to the closet first.

Not what most would consider a problem the way we do lol. My wife and I also fight over some of the cuter outfits in the house :)

RADER
02-12-2014, 05:58 PM
How about the Chicago area, every one seems to be going to Florida.
That is great, but I like being the head of the food chain.
In Florida, the gators eat you, the sharks eat you and the sink holes eat you.
-10 degrees kind of straitens your soul.
Rader

josrphine
02-12-2014, 08:15 PM
Hi Rader, Guess what the cougars eat you too, YUK YUK . if you like -10 go for it me I like 11 months of sun, are winter is now an the low durning the day is 57. An here in Florida we live a very nice life an keep our money.

lovetobedani
02-12-2014, 08:25 PM
I guess that I have something to look forward to. I'm almost 60 now. Only a few more years to go.

sometimes_miss
02-13-2014, 03:48 PM
here is my thoughts on that... at a certain point, a person has to decide if they want to live alone or together.

And

Hi Vickie, I don't know about NY but here in Florida one thing u should know there are 8 women for every one guy,or C D or what ever . Like Vanassa said we all need some one.

The older we get, the better the odds get for us. It's only fair, I suppose. When a woman is 20, she has every man from 15 to 80 after her, so the odds are in her favor. Over 60, there are so many fewer single, 'eligible' men out there that you're going to have women falling all over you, and there are going to be more that are willing to put up with a guy who crossdresses. So all we have to do is wait.......time is on our side. As all those alpha males have heart attacks and die off, and we who know more about how to make a woman happy live on, the benefits to being with us will gradually become more apparent.

MaryBeth29
02-13-2014, 04:34 PM
If only the older women could talk some sense into these young 20 something girls. Finding an accepting girl is like finding a needle in a haystack.