PDA

View Full Version : First time out driving in CD fashion

Diversity
02-12-2014, 05:11 AM
I had an opportunity yesterday to go for a drive dressed en femme. My family was away and I had about six hours to 'play'. So I did!
I went up to my room and got dressed in panties and a demi-bra; short skirt; v-neck tee shirt, and sandles. I left the house (hoping the neighbors would not see me). I got into my car and drove for 2 hours in all sorts of traffic. So often I was dead-stopped and cars were on both side of me and I thought for sure they would be seeing into my car and noticing I was in a short skirt. If they did see, then they did not let on.
After two hours I began my journey home. Along the way I stopped and got out and took a twenty minute walk in a park - not caring if anyone saw me, and also curious as to what their reactions would be if they did see me. Unfortunately, no one passed by me.
I got back in my car and returned home.
Changed back to male mode (how disappointing), and greeted my family after about 30 minutes, as they came back early.
This was the first time I went out without any back-up male clothes. That is what made this such a fun experience.
Anyways, I just thought I'd share this with you all for what it may be worth to others who are wanting to venture out. Good luck to you all!
Di

Brea Lynn
02-12-2014, 05:14 AM
Sounds like an awesome day, I hope you are able to have more like it soon! :)

Diversity
02-12-2014, 05:19 AM
Me too! In fact, I will!!!!
Thank you for your comment.
Di

Marcelle
02-12-2014, 05:31 AM
Di,

What a great adventure you had. I know my drive experiences "en femme" were both exhilarating and frightening. The excitement of being out dressed the way I wanted and the fear of being read . . . heady days my friend. I hope you get to experience more.

Hugs

Isha

rookiemistake
02-12-2014, 05:58 AM
Driving en femme is the best! I've made a few car trips dressed from the waist down. Using cruise control on the highway, so I can easily wear heels is great. As long as you obey the speed limit and your car is in good shape, there's really no issue. I do recommend travelling with some male clothes just in case. I witnessed an accident one time while I was wearing heels, but when I pulled over to help I took the heels off and changed back into flip flops so no one knew the difference.

Also, I have walked in the park once or twice, but did so close to dark. I was concerned about running into a skunk or a gang of kids, but hell, they may have thought I looked great. Glad I'm not the only one who goes out for a drive! Have fun!

Jackie F
02-12-2014, 06:05 AM
Happy for you!!
I started going out under dressed this year and it is just as exciting each time I go out.

anaissa
02-12-2014, 06:07 AM
I remember the first time I ventured out fully dressed and made up. It was with a mix of terror and euphoria that I stepped out onto the street.i was immediately confronted by an older gentleman who politely nodded and whispered, "good evening miss." Talk about a confidence boost!

I'm so glad that you enjoyed your outing. May it be the beginning of a delicious journey. XO

Beverley Sims
02-12-2014, 08:39 AM
Di,
It is a rite of passage what you have just achieved.
Keep it up. :)

Barbie Anne
02-12-2014, 08:42 AM
I forget who said it but "every journey no matter how long or short begins with but a single step". I paraphrase.
Good for you girl!

MsVal
02-12-2014, 08:50 AM
That sounds like you had a perfectly wonderful time Diversity. I hope you continue to enjoy your journey (pun intended) to full happiness.

Best wishes
MsVal

Adriana Moretti
02-12-2014, 08:58 AM
yesss...i am happy to hear this!!!!!!

Rhonda Darling
02-12-2014, 09:12 AM
Di:

Glad you had a great time. It goes so far towards building confidence.

Some additional details will help us better understand your particular situation. Were you made up all girl (wig, makeup, jewelry, boobs, etc.)? Does your wife know? If not, did you have any backup plan in case, for instance, she came home 1/2 hour before you did?

And finally, do you have your eye on a target date when you are planning to do it again? My guess is that the pink fog will roll in over you in very short order. We're all looking forward to hearing of your next adventure. And the next. And the next . . .

Best,
Rhonda

P.S. Isn't it amazing to discover that all the other drivers aren't actually looking at you?

Helen_Highwater
02-12-2014, 10:18 AM
Sound advice from Rhonda regarding a back up plan. If you'd had been delayed by traffic and they get home early, fan, s**t and hit spring to mind

sissy2_amberlee
02-12-2014, 10:34 AM
Your experience brings to mind the time I drove from Portland Oregon to Spokane totally dressed. It was grand! I never felt so free, so relaxed in my soul, so wonderfully right with the world. Good for you, honey, and keep it going, be what you are.

For the record, the other day, dressed in my boy clothes, I went on the spur of the moment into Nordstroms and had a nice young man show me, and help me to try on, several pair of lady's boots. It seems the older I get, the less I care about what people think, and it turned out in this case that the young man did not care, he just treated me like the lady I am, even though I was wearing all male gear. A friend commented to me, later, that most people don't care, they are just trying to figure out how to pay their own rent, in other words, they are too busy figuring out their own lives to care about you appearing in stockings.

amberlee

Linda Leigh
02-12-2014, 03:04 PM
Good for you :) I am so glad you had fun !

MsVal
02-12-2014, 03:16 PM
"It seems the older I get, the less I care about what people think" - sissy2_amberlee

That's one of the big secrets to a happy life.

There's an old saying "You can't please everyone." If there is any truth to that then it must be true that you're going to be displeasing someone, no matter what you do.
In CD context, If you're going to be true to yourself, someone's going to be unhappy. It's up to you whether you choose to care, and I choose not to care about nearly all strangers.

Best wishes
MsVal

stephNE
02-12-2014, 05:34 PM
That does sound fun, wish I could have gone out too. I hope you get to go again soon!

Lillyasia
02-12-2014, 06:06 PM
Sounds like you are on the path to going out more and more. It is a great feeling isn't it? I'll bet you can't wait to go out again.

FairyLink
02-12-2014, 09:30 PM
Awesome! Driving en femme is a great experience!

Diversity
02-13-2014, 04:23 AM
Hi Rhonda,
I only had on the clothing I mentioned. No makeup and unfortunately I do not own a wig yet. All in good time.... :). The one thing I learned was what you said in your P.S. - It is indeed amazing to discover that other drivers do not seem to be looking at me and if they did, they did not do anything to let on they were. This gives me more confidence to know that perhaps I and others are too concerned about others seeing us en femme. I need to build upon this and do more out of the closet adventures! :)

Hi Lillyasia,
You are right! I can't wait to go our and drive en femme again!!!!! It's fun!

Hi StephNE,
Just tell yourself that you CAN! You know what? I'll bet you will. Good luck to you and I wish you such an experience in the very near future!

Hi Rhonda and Helen,
Yes you are both right, but I purposely chose to scrap the back up plan, as I wanted to enjoy the whole excitement it gave me. I was in it for the whole experience, excitement, challenge, and putting it all on the line. That was what made this such a thrill - especially to be just over 2 hours away from home and the only way to get back to male mode was to turn around and hope I calculated the time before everyone got back correctly. As it was, they returned a half hour sooner than expected! But, I still left room for such a margin of error. Damn it was fun!!!! Especially making myself go for a walk in the park for 20 minutes on the return trip! :)

Hi Sissy,
Thanks for your comments. I would like to add that I was dressed in male mode several months ago and went to an SA and said I wanted to try on girls jeans as I heard they were more comfortable than mens jeans. A bit confused and reluctant, she nonetheless helped me and I bought two pair of ladies jeans. On my next outing I am going back and asking for help in getting another pair or two which I can wear with my six inch heels! I'll bring my heels in and try them on then and there! I am wondering what her (or the attending SA) will think? Should be fun!
Di

Erica Anne
02-13-2014, 06:40 AM
Diversity,
Way to go girl! Just remember one thing, watch your speed. I found that wearing heels of a certain height make driving more difficult. I find it safer to drive with something flat than with high heels. Stepping out at the park must have been a wonderful experience. I know it was for me, in my case the park was full of people.

BLUE ORCHID
02-13-2014, 08:01 AM
Hi Di, It sounds like you are liking on the edge without no backup plan.

What would happen if the family got home first, Are you ready for that??

heatherdress
02-13-2014, 09:39 AM
Hi Rhonda,
I only had on the clothing I mentioned. No makeup and unfortunately I do not own a wig yet. All in good time.... :). The one thing I learned was what you said in your P.S. - It is indeed amazing to discover that other drivers do not seem to be looking at me and if they did, they did not do anything to let on they were. This gives me more confidence to know that perhaps I and others are too concerned about others seeing us en femme. I need to build upon this and do more out of the closet adventures! :)

Hi Rhonda and Helen,
Yes you are both right, but I purposely chose to scrap the back up plan, as I wanted to enjoy the whole excitement it gave me. I was in it for the whole experience, excitement, challenge, and putting it all on the line. That was what made this such a thrill - especially to be just over 2 hours away from home and the only way to get back to male mode was to turn around and hope I calculated the time before everyone got back correctly. As it was, they returned a half hour sooner than expected! But, I still left room for such a margin of error. Damn it was fun!!!! Especially making myself go for a walk in the park for 20 minutes on the return trip!
Di

Diversity - glad you had fun but taking risks to add to the excitement is only OK only if you don't mind discovery. Driving around in a locked vehicle is exciting and fun - and safe. But you can experience problems. We all do - car trouble, accidents, police stops. I had a flat when dressed. Also, if your family came home even earlier, is discovery OK or even desired? It is smart to have a small "escape from CD" bag with sweat pants, shirt, shoes, make-up wipes.

Stephanie47
02-13-2014, 10:15 AM
Glad you had fun. I agree with Erica as to driving with a very high heel. It can be a big adjustment from driving in a man's shoe to that heel. The times I have gone out driving I've worn either a very low heel or flats. Many GG's will wear flats or even athletic shoes from home to the venue and then change into a high heel. The most recent times I've gone out driving, I've been full en femme with wig and makeup. I only wear dresses. I love the feeling of the cool air circulating on my legs as my dress and slip inch further up my thighs. I park in a residential area and take a stroll. I prefer inclement weather because fewer people will be out. Rain is even better because an umbrella is great to conceal my obvious masculine facial features. I also found high heels with a narrow heel are very noisy on concrete, especially in cool night air. That nice flat with deadening material on the heel works very well in attracting less attention.

Have fun!

sherri
02-13-2014, 11:50 AM
Diversity, I'm with you on the total commitment thing -- it just makes the experience more thrilling and gratifying. I love putting myself in "no looking back" situations, and I almost never take guy clothes with me when I go out. Btw, traveling on an extended trip en femme is even more fun, if you ever get the chance. But I would recommend that if you try it, go ahead and do the full transition with makeup, hair, etc. It makes the humdrum aspects of travelling so much more interesting -- fueling up, food stops, checking into a motel, etc. And as much as I prefer gurl stuff only outings, it's probably wise to have a change of guy clothes in the trunk just in case something unexpected comes up. I've never needed them, but you never know.

BillieJoEllen
02-13-2014, 01:36 PM
Its been about three years now since I saw a CDer out in public. She looked good but I was able to tell she was CDing. I followed her into a Salvation Army store and saw her conversing with a man. She was really accomplished with a female voice. I really wanted to talk to her. I followed her to a few other stores with the hopes of starting a conversation which I never did. I noticed she left her car open and lo and behold she had her male clothes on/in a basket in the back seat. For a minute I considered taking her clothes to see what would happen and see what she would do. Of course I would never really do that but it was fun thinking about it. I guess the point I'm trying to make is that when you are out and about just be careful because you never know whats going to happen. Please see Sherri's post above.

Diversity
02-13-2014, 04:06 PM
Thank you all for your comments. You are all correct in that I should have had a spare set of male clothes as a back up plan. I was just in an adventurous mood and took the chance. At the end of the day what I would have done if the family was home before me would have been to go into the garage, and change into some male clothes that are always in my workshop. I guess, for what its worth, that that would have been my course of action. But honestly the thrill of it all consumed me on the day, and I had an exhilarating few hours - and rarely do I get to have such fun. So I made the most of it.
Thanks everyone.
Di

Paula_Femme
04-03-2014, 09:55 PM
I've driven completely en femme on numerous occasions, but always with a GG co-pilot, and no boy-clothes... SO much fun!!! :heehee:

Tracy Hazel Lee
04-03-2014, 10:56 PM
A few times last summer, I got all dressed up, jumped in the car and went to my bank (after hours) to deposit a cheque.

Yes, I am aware that there are cameras in banks, and around the ATM machines.

I don't care. :battingeyelashes:

Carmen
04-03-2014, 11:33 PM
I travel en femme whenever possible. Many of my earliest adventures were road trips and I never looked back... just full steam ahead! (ex sailor)
Geez I've developed and entirely new style of driving, I'm a different person when driving en femme. Many women tend to sit up straight and closer to the wheel.
I love seeing my hands work the steering with red nails and bangles and rings, the breeze making my long hair flit about my neck and shoulders...very femme!

But I'm still a hot rodder when the opportunity arises lol!