PDA

View Full Version : Letting yourself be caught while dressed

Renihoward
02-12-2014, 10:21 AM
Does anyone else do this? I'm sitting at me picture window with the curtains open letting the linemen clearing the power lines see me.

Barbie Anne
02-12-2014, 10:29 AM
Ha lol I do that too. If there's something going on out by the road I'll put on something conservative but pretty and start doing housework with all the curtains open

Kristyn Hill
02-12-2014, 10:31 AM
I have too and it is exhilarating. You look great and people need to see you!

Renihoward
02-12-2014, 10:40 AM
I just love to have construction workers ogle me when I'm all dressed up. From this distance i pass well and they keep looking.

Melissa Rose
02-12-2014, 11:22 AM
Keep in mind you may catch something different than what is desired when throwing out a baited line. What seems like harmless fun with good intentions can take a very ugly turn. While I understand the thrill and desire behind the behavior, it further promotes the gender socialization driving some forms of bias and sexism, and it also objectifies women in a sexual manner. Naturally derived flattering attention is nice, but seeking it out or forcing it through purposeful behavior is another matter. Would you want your wife or girlfriend doing the same thing if she was alone?

If you are going to fish for attention, be sane, be safe and be careful about it. Even though you are a genetic male beneath the clothes and makeup, you still can become an assault victim. I work for a sexual assault and domestic violence agency and the cases break your heart.

Beverley Sims
02-12-2014, 12:13 PM
I prefer not to play with fire as you get your fingers burnt.

Doing what you apparently do you must like exhibitionism.

Mink
02-12-2014, 12:15 PM
yeah this reminds me a little too much of those guys that have their undies peeking out and get a little thrill out of hushed whispers and teenage girls snickering giggling!

oh god!

Ineke Vashon
02-12-2014, 12:55 PM
Does anyone else do this? I'm sitting at me picture window with the curtains open letting the linemen clearing the power lines see me.

Just make sure you don't have a red light on nearby. The guys might think they've arrived in Amsterdam.:D

Ineke

Patty F
02-12-2014, 01:00 PM
My grand piano is by a window facing a busy street, so I will get dressed open the window (summer time of course) and give a concert to anyone passing by.:D

Kate Simmons
02-12-2014, 01:04 PM
Hopefully you are prepared that he may ask your for a date Hon. Are you game for that?:)

Cheryl T
02-12-2014, 01:10 PM
Personally I feel we all subconsciously take risks hoping to be caught, if we are not out already, so that the secret will be known and we will be free from the hiding and the guilt.

RADER
02-12-2014, 01:13 PM
Some times during the day, there is a glare back when looking at a window.
This is specialty true if it is dark in the house and bright outside; they might
not even see you.
Rader

Adriana Moretti
02-12-2014, 02:30 PM
i think everyone has done that to some extent ...its good clean fun

sonialexis
02-12-2014, 03:34 PM
i think everyone has done that to some extent ...its good clean fun

i go with this...thanks adriana

lingerieLiz
02-12-2014, 03:59 PM
I travel a lot and one night as I was walking to the coke machine I noticed that someone had on their lights and drapes open. As I went past there on the bed was someone in black lingerie supposedly working on their computer on the bed. You couldn't mis them. I figured the drapes would be closed by the time I went back, but no. She was even more visible and I noticed the guy in front of me did a double take.

It was actually fun to watch as men and women walked by. I couldn't tell if it was a man or woman, but it was obvious that they had to notice all the people looking in and doing a double take. Once to see why the drapes were open and then what the ????

Stephanie47
02-12-2014, 03:59 PM
Letting yourself be seen is fine if you're out to all the neighbors. If not, and you're married but closeted, a neighbor may ask your wife if she knew there was a woman visiting.

Renihoward
02-12-2014, 04:42 PM
I was completely dressed, not in lingerie. I was just a woman sitting by the window reading a magazine. I don't see how that would be provocative. I guess the word "caught" should have been "seen". Not advertising anything sexual.

Christen
02-12-2014, 05:22 PM
I'm with Adriana and Sonia on this. And I think there is a definite thrill factor attached. Just be careful where you get caught.

Christen x

Laura912
02-12-2014, 06:03 PM
Brings to mind the car washing scene in "Cool Hand Luke!"

Madilyn A.
02-12-2014, 06:23 PM
I travel a lot and one night as I was walking to the coke machine I noticed that someone had on their lights and drapes open. As I went past there on the bed was someone in black lingerie supposedly working on their computer on the bed. You couldn't mis them. I figured the drapes would be closed by the time I went back, but no. She was even more visible and I noticed the guy in front of me did a double take.

It was actually fun to watch as men and women walked by. I couldn't tell if it was a man or woman, but it was obvious that they had to notice all the people looking in and doing a double take. Once to see why the drapes were open and then what the ????

.......and sadly no one knocked on my door to introduce themselves to me.......

Scotty
02-12-2014, 06:46 PM
I wake up every morning, turn on a small light and have coffee in the kitchen, winter, summer, doesn't matter. Neighbors have all seen me in my nightgown.
I like summer better as I can step out back and it's warmer.

Sharon B.
02-12-2014, 06:55 PM
I do that too but only with the women that live around me. There is one that hasn't seen me for a while for the last few years but she will see me this year for sure as I am planning on sun bathing in a woman's one piece swimsuit. Then there is the woman across the road from she will see me every time I get in or out of my vehicle.

Helen Grandeis
02-12-2014, 07:51 PM
I was checked out by a well dressed businessman while we entered the Oasis on I-294 near Chicago. My long legs and fashionable attire drew a second look. Once he did the complete facial scan, he quickly averted his gaze.

Hell on Heels
02-12-2014, 08:34 PM
No chance, the only linemen coming to my neck of the woods are carrying chainsaws,
and I'm usually already out ahead of them with mine.
I can see where that would be fun way of exposing your femme side to the world.
Much Love,
kristyn

CarlaWestin
02-12-2014, 08:42 PM
So, my wife said, "You don't go out and get the newspaper all dolled up, do you?"
My reply, "Of course! It's fun"

She doesn't know about the mall, the gas station, the park, hardware stoe, restaurant, movies..................

CynthiaD
02-12-2014, 08:56 PM
I like to interact with people while dressed, so I "get caught" a lot.

Stephanie Voorhees
02-12-2014, 10:56 PM
Ok, I guess I'm the only one who doesn't do this. I make sure all of my curtains are closed before I dress. Only my wife knows about my secret for now. I simply cannot risk my family finding out.

MissTee
02-12-2014, 11:30 PM
I'm with Heather. I'm behind dark curtains, in the closet embedded within in my closet. My wife is the only one with a decoder ring to my secret (I hope.)

Michelle789
02-12-2014, 11:42 PM
Nope, not unless I want to out myself to my neighbors. My apartment, like most in L.A., our living rooms face an indoor courtyard so we can be seen by any of our neighbors. If I'm gonna do that I might as well just walk outside the door and say hi to my neighbors, and go shopping!!!

The bedroom is a different story since it faces the outside, so strangers see me instead.

Adriana Moretti
02-13-2014, 02:47 AM
Ok, I guess I'm the only one who doesn't do this. I make sure all of my curtains are closed before I dress.
I used to do this too in my old apt, one side of it was all window which looked right at my lanldords house.

julie marie1
02-13-2014, 03:43 AM
I would not want to let myself get caught by neighbors of other associates. However, if I am in a different town, I might go to a resale store, or something similar, and explain that I need a costume for a party. Sometimes you get odd looks, but if the salesperson is agreeable, it can be fun.

BillieJoEllen
02-13-2014, 01:45 PM
I've been 'caught' a few times but not on purpose. One exception about twenty years ago my wife was on me about my CDing and wanted me to get into therapy so that I could be 'cured'. I was getting tired of her constant nagging so one night while she was at work I got all dolled up. I looked really great (for me that is). I let her walk in on me. Of course she was surprised and extremely POed. We talked for a few hours. Thought everything was alright until two weeks later when she walked out on me.

By dressing up and letting her 'catch me' I thought she would see that my CDing wasn't near as harmful as she thought it was. I guess I was wrong.

StacyPump
02-13-2014, 03:55 PM
As much as I relish the fantasy of being seen and ogled by men or women working or passing nearby, I'm generally careful with window exposure in my neighborhood, since I am not out and about.

; )

sometimes_miss
02-13-2014, 10:52 PM
I believe the urge to 'let' someone discover us crossdressed is simply a very strong desire to find someone that will accept us as we truly are, but that we want it so desperately, we've deluded ourselves into believing that the percentage of accepting others in the population is way higher than it really is. I will always wonder, for example, if my accidentally leaving out a slip that my ex wife found, was really a 'Freudian' slip because I wanted so much for her to accept me, to the point of fooling myself into believing that crossdressing really was no big deal, even though years before I had become aware that it was. I kept coming up with all the reasons that she would accept it, and ignored all the reasons why she would not. In short, I had convinced myself of a falsehood simply because I wanted to believe it so very much, and that may have influenced my behavior that eventually outed me to her. Looking back, when I was a kid I had done similar things, but nothing so blatant that other people could conclude that I was definitely a crossdresser/gay/TS etc., because the clothes were always someone else's, so I guess they just assumed that they were simply misplaced by that other person.

sherri
02-14-2014, 12:01 PM
Lots and lots of people have seen me femme cuz I'm not a stay-at-home gurl, but my fantasy/secret desire is to "get caught" by someone whom I would never voluntarily come out to. I think there's a kink factor involved but as others have mentioned, it's prolly also a need to come clean, at least to someone.

Jaymees22
02-14-2014, 02:24 PM
I saw your post the other day and thought it sounds like fun, then others had concerns of the safety doing it. My picture window on the front of the house is 3 stories up so unless I stand at the window I'm pretty safe. I did go out for a ride in a rather short skirt and had to pass a crew trimming trees, I don't know if the guy directing traffic winked at me or had a splinter in his eye. Hugs Jaymee

Paola H
02-14-2014, 05:11 PM
Getting into situations where I can be caught thrills me a lot. I am an exhibitionist, no doubt. I even showed myself to people I certainly should not have (the guys who were fixing the floor of my apartment, for example), although I did it wearing clothes who were not 100% feminine.
That scares me a bit. I am afraid one day I will get into real trouble.

ArleneRaquel
02-14-2014, 05:23 PM
A numbers of years ago some street repair men were working in the front of my house, it was summer and I made a poitn of being seen, dressed enfemme, doing yard work and I wanted be be noticed. I guess I wished to be whisteled at, no such luck, but I did receive some looks.

Jessica S
02-14-2014, 06:30 PM
I would not do try walking around the house with the windows open. Don't want the neighbors seeing. But I have drove with just women's clothes on and changed before I hit the neighborhood. I guess it is sort of the same thrill as going to the stores and try stuff on.

wanda66
04-10-2014, 05:47 PM
Here I sit in full dress in the down basement apartment I rent , with the landlord up stairs able to walk down the stairs at any time . He never has come down. Un announced or uninvited. Why do I take that chance.??

I travel a lot , I will leave my nite gown on the bed so the maid will lay it out for me after she makes the bed . I leave her a thank you note and a tip, crazy I know

Laura Collette
04-10-2014, 06:39 PM
Personally I feel we all subconsciously take risks hoping to be caught, if we are not out already, so that the secret will be known and we will be free from the hiding and the guilt.

I think Cheryl T has hit it right on the button for me. I convince myself that being seen doesn't matter which makes me feel more free -- but if someone comes close to seeing me then I panic and hide. It's a dance between fantasy and reality. If I'm going to really come out I'll have to do a better job of it than I do.

BLUE ORCHID
04-11-2014, 08:37 PM
Hi Reni, It sounds like you are Dressed to Thrill.

Julie Gaum
04-11-2014, 09:03 PM
I'm a bit confused by most of the posts --- are these sisters ones who have not as yet been out and about and this peek routine is either to help gain courage to eventually go out or are most of these girls ones who never expect to go out and this is a way to get some kicks? Not a right or wrong question on my part --- just trying to understand the motivation.
Curious Julie

Erica Grace
04-11-2014, 09:12 PM
I have thought about this recently too. It seems both thrilling and convenient in a weird way. Like a desire to come out without actually saying it directly to someone.

lingerieLiz
04-11-2014, 10:14 PM
While I never wanted to be caught, I did have people who found out. Landladies, One asked me to move the other helped me come out. Neighbors never seemed to have a problem.

paulawilder
04-11-2014, 11:42 PM
I have been caught by my son, when I thought he was in bed. At 20 years old he was cool with it, and just smiled. He's never said anything, and I haven't asked. I do get the urge to risk getting caught, though, in my neighborhood and at home, and often think it would be great if my dressing were totally out in the open - but never have the guts to go ahead with it.

Alexand
05-07-2014, 06:06 AM
Crossdressing for me is something I want to communicate with others. There is nothing more sexy than looking at people staring (confused most of the times) at my pantyhosed legs while walking in an otherwise male outfit.

Sissy_Michelle
05-07-2014, 10:00 AM
I just love to have construction workers ogle me when I'm all dressed up. From this distance i pass well and they keep looking.

Tease ... :thumbup:

Samantha Clark
05-07-2014, 10:09 AM
I don't want to get "caught" by someone who knows who I am, but I would like to dress in public in a large city, say New York, where no one knows me.

Tracy Hazel Lee
05-07-2014, 12:43 PM
I most definitely do this on purpose.

I go outside and stand at the side entrance to my garage to have smoke. My house is an end unit and my side door faces a very busy road, so during the day there are MANY cars (and pedestrians) passing by that have clear sight lines to where I'm standing. Even later at night, there's still quite a bit of traffic passing by the house. But I think the only drivers that look at me are when the traffic stops for the streetlights. Only in those moments would anyone even have enough time to look. It's mostly the people walking past the house. The sidewalk (at the closest point) is about 25~30 feet from where I'm standing. I have had MANY people glance in my direction while standing out there. I always just look straight out at them and smile. Nobody has ever given me a second glance.

cdterri
05-07-2014, 01:26 PM
I do the same thing and just 2 mins ago was caught by the meter reader. I was standing in the picture window watching some hummimg birds fighting for a chance to drink from their feeders when the meter reader came around the corner of the garage and looked right at me. Now ask me if I care.

Shara
05-07-2014, 01:56 PM
Couple of nights ago I went to the back door in gray shorts and black thigh highs. Neighbor has a lot right behind the house and I went to the back door and was talking to my wife about something she did in the yard and looked out the back yard and there he was on his tractor heading toward the house. I closed the door fast. Did not plan on him seeing me and not a 100% sure he did. Wife gone and so I took advantage of the opportunity and went full dressed and the postal carrier rang the door bell. Changed skirt and top for pants and shirt, pulled socks out of bra and put on dark sun glasses. By the time I got to the door he was pulling out. Problem is now I can not find one of the pairs of socks. It was thrilling both times but I live in a remote area and the rednecks are not to understanding. So I liked the thrill, but do not want to be found out.

katherin28
05-28-2014, 10:09 PM
It is all part of it. We do this to be accepted as a woman and if we catch the eye of a man in a positive way then it makes us feel we are doing something right.

Krisi
05-30-2014, 08:21 AM
My wife knows and sees me dressed a lot. The neighbors don't know and I want to keep it that way so I don't do anything that would let them see me. Once in a great while I go out dressed but to a part of town where nobody would recognize me and I leave and come home in male mode. I change in the car.

NicoleScott
05-30-2014, 08:42 AM
Keep in mind you may catch something different than what is desired when throwing out a baited line. What seems like harmless fun with good intentions can take a very ugly turn. While I understand the thrill and desire behind the behavior, it further promotes the gender socialization driving some forms of bias and sexism, and it also objectifies women in a sexual manner. Naturally derived flattering attention is nice, but seeking it out or forcing it through purposeful behavior is another matter. Would you want your wife or girlfriend doing the same thing if she was alone?

If you are going to fish for attention, be sane, be safe and be careful about it. Even though you are a genetic male beneath the clothes and makeup, you still can become an assault victim. I work for a sexual assault and domestic violence agency and the cases break your heart.

Being seen and appearing to be an attractive woman in her own home with the curtains open is no excuse for assault. I agree with your "be safe" stance, but I sense a little "blame the victim". Do you ask female sexual assault victims how short their skirts were?