PDA

View Full Version : Dressing help and acceptance

Katie_89
02-12-2014, 10:39 AM
Hi there I'm katie I'm 25 years old and I'm from the UK.

I was wondering if I could get some help. I'm a male to female crossdresser. I've tried so hard to stop but I now know I can't. I'm slowly coming to terms with it. I was wondering if I could just get help with the final steps I need.

Many thanks
Katie xx

AKADonna
02-12-2014, 10:58 AM
Katie:

This forum is a great place to get help and assistance on crossdressing issues. I think that, if you spend some time on this site, you will likely find answers to most of your CD related questions. What, specifically, do you need some help on?

Melissa Rose
02-12-2014, 10:59 AM
Katie, if you could define or explain what you mean by "final steps I need", it would be quite helpful. Alternatively, share what steps you have already taken. There are so many different cross dressing paths that can be taken so having an idea about your circumstances and goals is helpful. And welcome to the forum.

Katie_89
02-12-2014, 11:25 AM
I've never actually fully dressed.

I've worn skirts and dresses and heels etc etc sure. I'm quite proud I can walk in 6" heels. I also love wearing stockings and other lingerie.
I've just not picked up the courage to wear make up and a wig etc etc. I need help with stuff like that really.

Beverley Sims
02-12-2014, 11:51 AM
Katie,
You appear to be just starting out.
When you have made ten posts other parts of the forum will open up to you and you may find your answers there.
Meanwhile I would keep reading the hundreds of posts that are available to you now and if you still need an answer ask again.

Melissa73
02-12-2014, 12:03 PM
welcome katie.

i too am a male crossdresser, and i too have tried to stop (purge) clothes.... my last being 4 years ago when i married. I thought i cold do it, as i wanted my wife, not the clothes. but after 2 years, i couldnt take it! i confessed and been dressing ever since. And it makes ma more calmer, relaxed man. I am here to listen anytime ... its a hard process to accept urself, but its also very worth while

hugs melissa

Katie_89
02-12-2014, 12:40 PM

I wasn't:) aware of that but thanks for the response :)

UNDERDRESSER
02-12-2014, 02:01 PM
Hi Katie, welcome. Get your 10 posts or replies in, have a look around for now.

Once you get past the idea, in your own head, that wearing any particular kind of clothes is not wrong of itself, you will probably find it easier to look at it objectively, and consider what it means to you.

Being able to read other peoples stories, points of view and experiences, makes it easier to consider what, (if anything) you should be doing about it. If you just want to enjoy it, learn to dress in a convincing manner, fine, do that. Read about the services out there, learn about impersonation tricks, how to walk etc

Do consider what the result may be of having others find out. Not always bad or good, you can ask advice here, but you're the only one who knows your situation. As far as helping with dressing techniques, can't help you there much as I've never gone that route yet.

Chari
02-12-2014, 02:16 PM
Welcome here Katie to this very friendly forum. You are wise to accept & explore your feminine side as it will NEVER go away! You must always be comfortable and confident in however you choose to dress. Applying makeup can be confusing and takes a lot of practice, but go slow, watch on line videos, read books on makeup, and practice, practice, practice. To give a good feminine impression can take time, in all areas, but do not get discouraged. Take pics of yourself now and later when you become better at expressing your feminine side. Observe what GG's in your age and size are wearing and doing to give you more femme ideas. Whatever your questions, this forum will give you great answers.

Adriana Moretti
02-12-2014, 02:26 PM
the answer to 'the final steps you need" are probably sprinkled all over this forum...have a look around..and stay awhile and have fun

Katie_89
02-12-2014, 02:28 PM
Thanks so much. I'll deffo stick around :)

Katey888
02-12-2014, 02:57 PM
Hi again Katie...

Sorry for earlier post - got a bit too enthusiastic with closing threads and have had to sit on the naughty step for a while, but I'm not too proud for that... :)

Yes - what everyone has said here already - there are lots of other sections with more specific info related to all aspects of what we do - and the many different ways we do it. Many of us also try to stop - some probably do (but we don't hear much from them for obvious reasons) but an awful lot don't - and I think I've finally come to terms with this unremitting aspect of my personality... but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

So welcome again - like I said before, do be sure and read all the stickies and things - they are a help... :)

(I should have been more lenient from a Katey to a Katie, shouldn't I... oh well... :bonk:)

Katey x

MsVal
02-12-2014, 03:26 PM
This forum has helped me greatly. It is full of good people with lots of advice. The moderators keep the jerks at bay (yay!) and enforce rules for classification. I've been ... er ... uh ... corrected a few times myself.

Read everything that looks relevant and stuff that might be relevant. Reach out to others in private messages. The companies that manufacture makeup have tips on how to use their products on their web sites. Youtube is full of helpful videos for help with feminine behavior.

Learn, have fun, help others.

Best wishes
MsVal

Jilmac
02-12-2014, 10:29 PM
We're all sisters on this forum and we're all here to hare information which can be a help to newbies like you.

biggirlsarah
02-13-2014, 01:05 AM
Hi Kate, you don't say what part of the UK you are there are some very good resources on the web also depends where you are, have you looked up the beaumont society ( a society that helps cross dressers their wife's and partners ) they are a good organisation, also northern concord in the Manchester area is also very good resource, hope this helps a little, love and hugs Sarah xx

prene
02-13-2014, 02:30 AM
I agree with Adriana.
Look around there are a lot of answers here, some will work for you some not.
Just have fun and be safe.
I love dressing.

Katie Russell
02-13-2014, 05:44 AM
Hi Katie

It really depends on how comfortable you are in taking those final steps. Many of the members here are quite relaxed about booking makeovers at places such as MAC whereas others won't step out the house. I've contemplated many times about booking an appointment (£50 but you get if free if you buy products to that value) and I've walked past the shop many times. Even been on-line to them as Katie where they were really supportive. It's just getting over that final obstacle, it seems once you have the world is your oyster.

Buying make up has always been a grab and dash experience for me, normally many miles from home, which is why I don't tend to wear it often. And then only at home. Same goes for a wig and forms. I bought them on-line and will share where if you want to PM me.

Good luck.

Katie.