PDA

View Full Version : Shopping with my mother

veroncia
02-12-2014, 12:57 PM
I meet my mother in town the other day and had some time to kill so we went to Wal Mart. While there she went to look at panty hose and Knee highs. I helped her looked for the style, reinforced toes, that she wanted. I almost bought so panty hose for myself at the time then I though better of it. It did feel realy great shopping with her. She caught me when I was around 8 and a couple of times later and I won't repeat the things she said to me, so she knows I used to cross dress but I wonder . . .:daydreaming:

Kate Simmons
02-12-2014, 01:05 PM
Well, that was really nice you went shopping with her Hon. :)

Barbie Anne
02-12-2014, 01:05 PM
It still sounds as if you spent some quality time with her. Mom's rock and I love mine!

Beverley Sims
02-12-2014, 01:54 PM
Something else to store in the pleasant side of your memory bank.
I always remember some shopping experiences with my mother, good and bad.

Sharon B.
02-12-2014, 02:22 PM
I remember getting caught a couple of times by my mother when I was trying on my sister's panty-girdle and my mother told me if I like it so much she would buy me one. It never happened but I often wonder what would have happen if she did.

Chari
02-12-2014, 02:26 PM
Wonder what Mom would say now if she knew you CD?

sonialexis
02-12-2014, 03:40 PM
i definitely loved being mommys shopper hand as a boy.

lingerieLiz
02-12-2014, 04:03 PM
My mother had a hard time with my coding, but did eventually accept I was not going to change. She has actually bought me women's clothes over the years so keep your hopes up.

Kelly DeWinter
02-12-2014, 04:17 PM
Moms NEVER forget anything ...... Guilt a moms best discipline tool . As any Jewish Mom

CynthiaD
02-12-2014, 06:21 PM
When I was young, I used to go shopping with my mother and grandmother all the time. They both sewed, and I loved helping them pick out fabric for new clothes. The fabrics I picked out for myself were usually too girly though. I miss those times.

stephanie203
02-25-2014, 01:52 PM
When I was a child/teen Saturday was a big shopping day. I can't even remember how many stores we'd go to and then one of our few favorite places for lunch. I always acted disinterested, mostly because I was since I couldn't try on or buy anything for myself anyway but I did like discreetly feeling some o the fabrics, I remember the smell of the new female clothing that was so different than when shopping for my school clothes and I liked looking at the shoes and hosiery section.
Not to show my age but how many of you ladies remember how huge the hosiery section in stores like Macy's, Bloomingdales etc used to be? I wanted a few pairs for myself so badly but that wasn't happening. Mom's incredibly liberal and into/accepting of so many alternative life styles etc except where it concerns her son. As I posted a while back, when she found something incriminating and confronted me it wasn't a happy event offering to help me dress and do my makeup and inviting me to spend time with her as her daughter but I sure would have loved that.

Hell on Heels
02-25-2014, 02:24 PM
Mom new I tried on her pantyhose as a young child, thanks to a nosey brother.
She never offered to take me shopping though, well at least not for my own pair.
I'm sure she remembers those days. But as with many other things, it's not anywhere
near the top of her memories list, and I doubt she thinks that I would still wear womens clothes.
And I do remember the size of the hosiery section at Macy's, there were racks like in a music store full of vinyl albums.

Sharon B.
02-25-2014, 03:01 PM
Back in the day I would go shopping with my mother and sister in a store that is now call Macy's I was told to stay in one area back then you could do it and not have to worry about it. Anyways is was close to the lingerie section a man and woman were shopping for foundation garments and they were buying a lot of garments when I heard the sales associate ask the woman if she lost all of her garments in a fire or something. The woman told her no that all of this is for him, this was back in the middle 60's.
I can still remember that evening, wish I had somebody to take me shopping.