PDA

View Full Version : Double dipper meet up

Tracii G
02-12-2014, 06:35 PM
Got to spend some time with Jamie Q and Dee Arel today.
Jamie was in town so we did lunch in guy mode this time both of us
Dee was passing thru so we did some shopping at Dress Barn,White House Black Market and Chico's
Dee was enfemme and looking soo classy that one lady driving thru the parking lot stopped to ask her where she got her coat.
Dee knows her clothing lines and where to shop trust me.
As always try not to pass up meeting a forum member.

Beverley Sims
02-12-2014, 06:51 PM
It's good to see these meetings seem to be more frequent these days.
It is nice to learn off others expertise.

Melissa in SE Tn
02-12-2014, 08:27 PM
Traci, how cool is that? Great that you met up with two friends . You are so correct, we all should intermingle, with personal communication, rather than communicating with a keyboard. Thanks for once again sharing another of your get together adventures. Peace, Melissa

mykell
02-12-2014, 08:42 PM
have wanted to do that for a long time,
probably be easier now that the mrs. knows about the secret club,
lots of locals here...

Adriana Moretti
02-12-2014, 08:47 PM
i thought this was a sexual thread...jk....i am looking forward to meeting some members from here soon

JamieQ
02-12-2014, 09:15 PM
Oh yes, we had a great time as usual! I had a long drive ahead of me so I had to leave. I probably missed Dee Arel by an hour or less. I will just have to wait until next time. If y'all get a chance to meet another forum member...all I can say is do it...girl mode is so much better, but meet in guy mode if circumstances demand it...I am already planning the next meeting...

BLUE ORCHID
02-12-2014, 09:32 PM
Hi Tracii, It sounds like you had a wonderful time.

Tracii G
02-12-2014, 10:07 PM
Its always fun to meet up with others but more fun in girl mode of course.
Jamie and Dee it was good to see you both again.

DeeArel
02-14-2014, 02:31 PM
It was wonderful meeting up with Traci again. I was disappointed to miss getting together with Jamie.

Dee was enfemme and looking soo classy...
Dee knows her clothing lines and where to shop trust me.

Traci, thank you for the kind words.

I am fortunate that I get to travel around the country. I have met many wonderful people from this site in numerous cities. Whether one or both of us were dressed or not, each meeting has been a pleasure.

Tracii G
02-14-2014, 07:21 PM
I was impressed Dee I truly was your outfit was so well put together and you looked fabulous.
Dee is quite the fashionista. I learned a lot on our shopping trip.
Thanks so much Dee and it was a pleasure for me indeed.
The SA's were very pleasant and they knew Dee had serious style.