PDA

View Full Version : went 3 days straight as male.. ungh... glad to be female again.

Allison_Leslie
02-13-2014, 10:49 AM
Well I went three days straight being male just due to work and having to take care of taxes and bills.. but it kept knocking at my door as I well expected it to.. so here I am dressed fully again.. I have to run get some razors now.. but at any rate.. I truly know I feel better as a female than I do as a male and there is nothing in this universe that can stop me now.

I AM ALLISON LESLIE.

I AM AT PEACE WITH MYSELF

Barbie Anne
02-13-2014, 10:56 AM
What a great story of affirmation hon. And Hello from 40 miles north of you.
Hugs

Allison_Leslie
02-13-2014, 11:00 AM
Only 40 miles? NICE! We should meet sometime

Beverley Sims
02-13-2014, 02:18 PM
I usually can't wait to change back.

Barbara Maria
02-13-2014, 02:54 PM
I'm with you,Allison.I sometimes have to do that for my job for 3 or 4 weeks.I adjust and live with it,but I never feel quite right until I come home and become Barbara again.It's like I become whole again.

Allison_Leslie
02-18-2014, 06:53 AM
I know exactly what you mean.. I wore my skirt and tights under my work pants tonight and couldn't wait to get those pants off

Erica Anne
02-18-2014, 07:03 AM
It is liberating to be who we are within and not to suppress who we truly are. As of late, and into my diet, I find I am cold to the core when I am the man I am supposed to be during working hours. The moment I get on my stockings, bra, skirt, slip, heels, sweater and hair, I am warm as ever. I think it is the bra that makes me warmer. I feel normal as Erica compared to being just Eric. I am stable mentally either way, but I find more comfort just being my feminine self.

kimdl93
02-19-2014, 09:46 PM
I guess it's good to have a taste of what one is leaving behind, now and then. I just returned from eleven days of unrelenting male mode. Though I enjoyed the time with family I was so happy to get home and change back into me again.