PDA

View Full Version : Your pets' response to crossdressing

TessaGirl
02-13-2014, 11:58 AM
How do your cats/dogs etc or others in the neighbourhood react if approached when you're in a very female skirt/dress, do they look at you oddly, get scared? The two female cats here are very old, they perhaps even prefer me in a long skirt when being stroked/picked up or whatever. Of course you then get fur on your clothes.
On the other hand, I normally keep the cats out of my bedroom unless they sneak in, and would never want
to sleep with an animal on my bed. Nothing to do with hygiene, just too disturbing.

Barbie Anne
02-13-2014, 12:04 PM
It's funny but my cat is much more loveable with me when I'm dressed. While I'm a guy she knows it's ok to play rough with me and we have a lot of fun, but when in Barbie mode she's all fuzz and buzzes :)

TrishaMarie
02-13-2014, 12:14 PM
I have been dressed this morning and we have two new puppies. The male dog absolutely pays no attention to it. But the female seems to not be able to realize that it is me. Just getting her to come back inside has been a problem (and it is cold outside). She will come to the door look at me then back away. I had to get a bags of treats and kinda step her toward the door and then have enough treats just inside the door that she couldn't pass them up. Once in the door she ran past the treats and hid from me in the corner. I need to get her used to me dressed, I think it might be the wig more than anything else. She does seem to have a hard time with it.

Katey888
02-13-2014, 12:35 PM
I've only been dressing at home recently and fully so my poor little pussy cat hasn't had much of a chance to get used to Katey in full regalia! He'd be very wary and keep well out of the way until just over a week ago when he actually came up and rubbed up against my legs voluntarily for the first time (I took a photo and posted it in this thread: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?209204-In-Old-Hampshire-the-mini-is-here-to-stay....!) - I was so pleased - it put a big smile on my face as it was at least like having acceptance from the cat! Other times he's lurked in the background when I've taken photographs and always been quite suspicious.

He does actually sleep with us on the bed - but unlike other cats we've had he settles down for a solid 5-6 hours sleep barely moving - a rare non-nocturnal cat (which we're grateful for.. :))

Katey x

Lorileah
02-13-2014, 12:40 PM
Already a thread on crossdressing and pets. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?208441-Do-They-Know&highlight=pets