PDA

View Full Version : You've Come A Long Way

deebra
02-13-2014, 01:00 PM
Remember way back the very first thought and desire you had to try on a piece of female clothing,it was oh so scary, sick and forbidden compared with where you are now. Aren't you proud of yourself for having come this far. For example you get up in the morning and go to your panty drawer and choose from fifty pair which one you would like to wear today. As you slip them on and pull them up to your knees you know how to perform a tight tuck and the panties and thong are the right size to hold everything girly comfortably in place all day. You bra drawer is also filled with a lot of choices, all your band and cup size fit you from learning over the years. The rewards start when you first tuck and pull on the panties and the girly feelings take over and there is no other feeling that makes you feel like this. Knowing how to put on the bra and adjust everything validates your feminity. Trying on female fashions in stores and being at peace doing it. Applying makeup correctly. And enjoying the finished product of walking, setting, shopping, interacting as a female is a very satisfying and happy feeling of all you've accomplished to get here. Nobody else experiences the highs a crossdresser gets when they dress and have come this far.

Beverley Sims
02-13-2014, 02:10 PM
I think the highs have diminished over the years.

I have still come a fair way though.

LenGray
02-13-2014, 02:27 PM
Yes, I remember the awkward pride of when I first began dressing :)

The first few times I was really scared and embarrassed when people mistook me for a man but I'd feel so happy too...Like I wasn't the person I was before, I was even BETTER!

Now that I've gotten back into it again after years of dressing en femme, I feel so free and confident :) I've come a long way from the bumbling high schooler I once was.

Kate Simmons
02-13-2014, 03:27 PM
We eventually become who we are destined to become and just live it.:)

Cheryl T
02-13-2014, 03:43 PM
Wow Deebra, have you been peeking in my window??

Chari
02-13-2014, 03:48 PM
Many times throughout my feminine adventure I wanted and tried to give up, but was overpowered by the stronger need (to dress) which always won out! With observations of the GG that surrounded me, hours of practice to perfect my feminine side, I emerged and enjoy the classic fashionable woman I am today! Yes, some of us have come a long way baby!

Adriana Moretti
02-13-2014, 03:50 PM
yes i can remember making my first plaid skirt out of material i found in my grandmothers sewing room...not that i can sew now...but Wow...what a fun journey...the ups and the downs.

JazT95
02-13-2014, 04:43 PM
Sounds like you had some imagination Adriana! All I could achieve was cutting down some old jeans into a pair of short shorts :/