PDA

View Full Version : Hugs

Annaliese
02-14-2014, 06:07 PM
Since I started to wear bra, over the last year, I have been careful about hugs not wanting people to notice my bra straps. But in the last two day I have had two woman give me hugs one a former student that came in to tell me she is graduating this spring. The other a staff member that I have know for a long time, help her son through math. Well I gave both a full body hugs breast to breast and I did not think twice about it, was how two girls would hug.
This year has been full of changes for me, I have start to live, no longer hiding the girl inside of me. This year has truly been the best year of my live.

Hugs to all of you, and Happy Valentines Day

Audrey Sis
02-14-2014, 06:24 PM
Yes, I've often hung back from wearing a bra as I'm part of a group who often hug, and I fear "freaking people out", though realistically I believe nothing at all would happen. Hmm, giving myself a snack for thought, there...

Thanks, Annaliese! and for your welcome on my Intro thread :hugs:

MsVal
02-14-2014, 06:32 PM
It's wonderful to read of your greater comfort level Annaliese. Some people just don't care what others think, I believe you are a caring person, but your comfort is paramount.

Best wishes
MsVal

Beverley Sims
02-14-2014, 08:36 PM
If you are able to come out like that with no qualms, power to you.

Kiwi Primrose
02-15-2014, 12:00 AM
I get a lot more hugs since my female friends realised I was wearing a bra. I'm not sure if the word went around but suddenly they were all giving me a hug and every time their hands are on the bra and I get a big conspiratorial smile.
I love it, I have come out to friends without saying anything.

Lillyasia
02-15-2014, 03:06 AM
I think some women like it when we wear bras. Women I know give me full body hugs each time I see them like you describe Annaliese, and I'm wearing a bra and forms.

Vanessa5
02-15-2014, 06:23 AM
I have recently started to wear bras to work. Co-workers now feel the need to pat me on my shoulders where the straps are. I think I just don't care anymore what people think. This is who I am.

Rita C.
02-15-2014, 06:56 AM
I wear a bra 18/7 ( I don't sleep in a bra) I get a lot of smiles when I hug , I don't hide the fact that I am wearing. the biggest smile I get is when I rub my breast up to them.

ashley-2501
02-15-2014, 06:59 AM
I wear bras to work quite often but I also have a large jacket for a uniform but realistically I find most people are not that observant, being a crossdresser i feel like I am looking for stuff like that but I don't think to many people give it much thought. well that and Ill where a dark jacket or sweater to help hide the straps.

I bet it is more fun with out the stress.
Best of luck

Marcelle
02-15-2014, 07:15 AM
Hi Annaliese,

I am so glad to hear the joy in your voice as you truly accept this side of you and are embracing (no pun intended - hugs and all) your femme side.

Hugs

Isha