PDA

View Full Version : So, I've started a video blog...

LenGray
02-15-2014, 12:47 AM
So, like the title said, I decided to post up a video blog on Youtube :)

I only have one video but if you want to see it or you're just curious to see me on video, check it out! I'll post some more videos as I can...

One thing though, what things would you want to see on a vblog? What questions would you want answered? This is my first time doing anything like this so I'd appreciate some help/feedback on what to do lol ^_^;

Here's the link :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwjKx7E4Wf0

Raychel
02-15-2014, 07:01 AM
Great video Len, What you say, and how you put it out there says a lot about you.
You have a good head on your shoulders, understanding just who you are.

I wish I had my head sorted out as good as you do.

Thanks for sharing you thoughts and your video. :thumbsup:

ashley-2501
02-15-2014, 07:25 AM
You can tell that it is a very sincere message. and your totally right you cant get unlost of you don't know where you are at and usually that is the hardest part. Just getting your barrings is indeed a big step. You have a grate voice and demeanor on camera I can see you being an informative person and look forward to seeing more from you in the future. (^‿^✿)

PaulaQ
02-15-2014, 11:41 AM
I thought you were really brave to post a video like that. I'm very impressed with the way that you came out, and that you could reach a resolution and come out to yourself so quickly, and with so little apparent struggle. Nobody but you will be able to tell you what you should do about this, now that you know it, but my guess is that you'll figure it out soon enough. (But don't stress if it takes you a while to figure it out - these are not trivial decisions, and you need time to process emotionally and mentally what you are going through!)

I'm very, very proud of you hon!

LenGray
02-15-2014, 12:39 PM
Raychel: Thank you so much for watching the video :) I was really, really nervous about making it!

Ashley: Thank you! I'm still trying to figure out what my next video will be but I hope that I can be helpful to the people watching :)

Paula: Thank you :) Well, it's a lot easier to think that I'm good at being a guy instead of failing at being a girl lol I do feel a lot better now that it's out there though so that it's not all in my head :)

Barbie Anne
02-15-2014, 12:46 PM
Very well done Len. Very brave of you........kudos and hugs

LenGray
02-15-2014, 12:51 PM
Thanks Barbie :)

rah
02-15-2014, 03:28 PM
Hey! Idk what transgender mean. I thought ppl who transform to opposite sex via surgery were transgenders. Anyho. Idk
With all due respect u seem to me more confused rather than a tg.

LenGray
02-15-2014, 03:47 PM
From what I understand, someone that transforms into the opposite sex is a transsexual :) Transgender is someone who doesn't identify with their current sex, either sex, or who identifies as both sexes. It doesn't require surgery.

How do I seem confused? Do you think that I should also make a video on what transgender means? I'd love to hear some feedback from you :)

LovelyGeek
02-15-2014, 05:52 PM
Awesome video!!! I am going to subscribe later!!!

Rachelakld
02-15-2014, 06:38 PM
Hi Len
Personally for your blog, I would like to know things like
1) if you could have any job in the world, what would you be doing?
2) In the real world - what job are you working towards or doing?
3) What is in your bucket list?
4) what sports or hobby interests?
5) what have you done this week / month

Rachel

Nicole Erin
02-15-2014, 09:08 PM
Man, don't fall into that whole trap and crap about "what should one identify as?"
Labels are useless aside those who want to go get cut up by a doctor.

The goal of each human should be to live their life as they see fit to be happy. Chromosomes do not define people, nor do clothes, nor does the "package".

Look, being a man or a woman is but an act. That is right, it is an act.
Women are not suppose to do certain things and men are not suppose to do certain things. Smetimes I habe to change out of my dress so I can work on my car. Who gives a crap?

I may not be the best person to ask though. I do not define myself as TG, TS, CD, DQ, or whatever. I live my life as a woman but do a lot of man stuff. I try to pass best I can but do have some fetishes related to certain aspects of dressing as a woman. Except with lovers, I keep those to myself.

So for you Len, you might think along the lines of "what do I need to do to be happy?" instead of "how can I fit some superficial definition?" or even "how can I impress other TG?" Once you figure that out, it will be easy to feel comfy when you want to be the man or even when "she" needs to kick some ass in high heels.

Let no one but YOU define who you are.

rah
02-16-2014, 01:52 AM
@Leni thanks for clearing out what transgender is. it's just my personal opinion from what I saw from your video I just think you're confused. It's hard explain cos ppl might find it offensive what I have to say although I don't mean to hurt any1s feelings & it's also a very sensitive topic & me who doesn't consider myself as a CD or TG or wanna get a label put on me I think I better not comment. But u do sound confused

PaulaQ
02-16-2014, 02:25 AM
I don't think there's anything wrong if someone is a little confused when they come out as trans. It is confusing under the best of circumstances - for a person to contemplate completely changing their life, my god that is confusing to go through? Who am I really? What do I need to do? How do I feel? These are all perfectly valid things to be confused about. I've certainly been confused by all of them!

@Len - there are lots of videos on the purely physical aspects of transition. Could you talk in the future about the emotional and social reasons for your transition? What does it mean to you to say: "I am a man!" Why might someone make a statement like: "The best MEN I know are trans men!" which is certainly how I feel. What are you doing to BE a man. Not pass as one, not look like one - but to BE one?

Raychel
02-16-2014, 06:33 AM
Paula: Thank you :) Well, it's a lot easier to think that I'm good at being a guy instead of failing at being a girl lol I do feel a lot better now that it's out there though so that it's not all in my head :)

Len, you should not look at this that you are failing as a girl or that you are good at being a guy.
You are excelling at being yourself. And you are doing an outstanding job at that. :thumbsup:

rah
02-16-2014, 11:02 AM
One thing that I wanna know hope u answer in your blog is that why women crossdress. If most women who do are considering themselves transgenders what about the rest are they trying to hide themselves or why do they do it. & since most of the male cloths like jeans & sweaters shirts coats are available in women's fashion how can u consider women ad crossdressers?

LenGray
02-16-2014, 06:41 PM
Thank you, Raychel :)

Well, for anyone that's interested, I have posted 3 more videos ^_^ One is answering Rachelakld's questions and the other 2 are answering Paula's questions :)

Rah, I will be posting the video regarding your questions either today or tomorrow, ok? ^_^

Thank you guys for all of the questions and the support :) I feel so much better since I've started making these videos and it really means a lot to me to hear your feedback! :D