PDA

View Full Version : A nice valentines day surprise

Brandy9
02-16-2014, 07:41 AM
On Wednesday or Thursday I asked my wife who knows very well of my desires and activities 'where do you buy your bras' followed up by 'do they always fit right for you?' Mentioning that I've bought one or two that I wasn't happy with. She said she buys at khols says she just keeps trying them on at the store until she has the right one.
So valentines day she asked if I would go to the grocery store with her to take advantage of some coupons. I agree. On our way there passing a Khols she asks do I want to stop and look for a bra. OF CORSE I told her the size that I was shooting for. We go in together, I rather aimlessly wander into the bra section and she is going through racks suggesting that I get the push up padded stile GREAT. We pick out six or seven, she suggests that I take a men's shirt or something in with me as a ruse. Nobody around fitting room, I go in try all on, only one really felt comfortable. I go back out we find another half dozen like the comfortable one , back in, no need for a mans shirt. I'm floating around now. Ended up buying four. She suggested that I keep the tags so I know which ones to buy again when I want. It was just a nice surprise.

Genny B
02-16-2014, 07:52 AM
It's so great when we add to our collection, but even better when our SO helps! Congratulations!
Genny B

Barbie Anne
02-16-2014, 07:57 AM
Congratulations you sound like you were on cloud 9.
I love shopping with my wife, because she always picks out the most feminine styles for me and we have a ball together.
Sadly, unlike you and even though she's encouraged me to try it, I haven't worked up the guts to try things out in the store, and have had to suck it up and take them in for return/exchange. Should spare myself this experience and just go for it.
Thanks for the lovely story and the little nudge I needed :)

tfguy
02-16-2014, 07:59 AM
I think we all hope and look forward to such a surprise. I am happy for you both.

Marcelle
02-16-2014, 08:07 AM
Very nice surprise indeed Brandy. What a great wife you have.

Hugs

Isha

Jamie Lynn
02-16-2014, 11:18 AM
Happy, happy, joy, joy for you!! Nice of her to do that for you!!
What kind did you end up with? Are you going to show us? :)

Beverley Sims
02-16-2014, 11:34 AM
What lovely encouragement from your wife.

Patty F
02-16-2014, 12:14 PM
Nice surprise, and it's always good to get things that fit.