PDA

View Full Version : Pink fog white smog

andrea lace
02-16-2014, 11:13 AM
Hi girls haven't been on here for a while. I dont get much chance at the moment for some me time due to family arrangements but had a little dress up last night in my room. My wife Breeze is totally accepting of Andrea and we both sat in our room and had a great night talked in depth and chilled out and because I have not managed some me time for a good while stayed awake most of the night. What I wanted to talk to you all about is smoking. We as a couple are in the process of quitting the ciggies now since October not really a problem for my male ego but for Andrea much harder to do.

I find Women who are well dressed and sexy even more so when they are smoking. Think Kate Beckinsale in the film the Aviator with her bright red lippy smoking a cig for me is such a turn on. Well as you know we like to emulate. So got a packet of menthol cigarettes as Andrea loves to smoke it makes me feel even more feminine I love to see the red lippy on the end of my cig its all part of the course for me when I am her. This did not go down to well with the S/O. You see if I am smoking and she is next to me she will smoke too and moan about it.

Well we are both still in the process of quitting those horrible smelly harmful things but my S/O just does not understand that for Andrea it is ten time harder than for my male side to quit anyone else having the same problem or is it just Andrea.

samantha rogers
02-16-2014, 11:17 AM
Tee hee, quite the reverse in my case... I am afraid my boy side does love an occasional cigar, while Samantha hates it and especially what it does to HER teeth. LOL

Beverley Sims
02-16-2014, 11:40 AM
A am a loss as to why it is harder for Andrea?

Jamie Lynn
02-16-2014, 11:44 AM
Hi Andrea! I'm not a smoker so you can take this with the proverbial "grain of salt".

Though we all want to "live our fantasies" there are some of them that should remain just that......a fantasy......for one or more compelling reasons. It seems to me that yours should be that you are trying to quit "those horrible smelly harmful things" and you know how hard it is. Finding any excuse to continue does not help you achieve your goal of quitting.

But perhaps your biggest motivation to quit should be your respect for your wife. Your excuse to smoke, and just for your fantasy reasons, and especially in front of her, is not helping her to quit.

Sorry, I hope you don't take this as a tongue-lashing from someone you don't know. It's meant as friendly input.

Hugs!

Jamie Lynn

Adriana Moretti
02-16-2014, 01:28 PM
I smoked for years...have you tried the new E-Cigs?? They got me off smoking, quit last May, my skin looks so much better, no smell caught in your clothes or wig...and my lungs cleared up too . You should at least TRY one..you will get the same sensations while dressed, it even feels like those old 1920's long cigarette thingy's when you hold it.

Tamara Segunda
02-16-2014, 01:48 PM
I think I understand, Andrea; as a youngster, I felt the same way about cigarettes. It's obvious, though, that the feelings are entirely based in our psyches. I could light up a Marlboro in boy mode, and it would be "just a smoke." But if I were alone, and had a pack of any of those cigarettes marketed to women, smoking one, or even just holding it like one of those sexy movie stars, made me feel totally feminine, and (I confess) was instantly arousing to me. With time, though, the culture changed. Attractive female smokers are seldom seen in movies or TV any more, and in Southern California, where I live, tobacco smokers are so marginalized, there would be less disapproval if they lit up a joint. Moreover, at some point I realized that I could just look at a fortyish woman and tell from the lines on her face if she was (or had been) a smoker. Maybe Andrea could derive a similar satisfaction if (in moderation) you could see the bright red stains you left on the edge of a champagne flute. Best wishes, and good luck quitting completely. :-)
. . . Tamara Segunda

MsVal
02-16-2014, 01:56 PM
Because I'm pretty certain that the nicotine addiction does not respect your gender presentation, I recommend finding a safer stimulus.

Best wishes
MsVal

Katey888
02-16-2014, 04:20 PM
Pretty much agree with all the opinions here... never smoked, never will - enough eye wrinkles (thank you!) from smiling too much through life... :D

Andrea - if you really just like the idea of lippy on the filter (bleeurch! for me..) - why don't you just leave them unlit..?? Or is that too obvious...

Now - lipstick on the rim of a nice crystal goblet full of chilled, 1990 vintage Krug bubbling away - that would float my boat... :cheer:

Katey x

Audrey Sis
02-16-2014, 09:17 PM
I do relate, Andrea, and have had a few times dressed during which I smoked More than when drab. That "lippy" is an indication of the lipstick I have on that I can't see myself (unless I'm pulling a Narcissus and just staring at myself in the mirror.) But, as has been said and you Know: that filthy habit ages us as well as being dangerous.

Believe me, that's not a soapbox I'm on. I've been on and off cigs for years. Currently I became again a nonsmoker this New Years, yay me. Still using nicotine lozenges whichever way I'm dressed. I've successfully been a nonsmoker for years at a time, so I know it's possible, but in my not inconsiderable experience, nicotine bears the longest, deepest, sharpest most vicious claws of any addictive substance. Don't give up! :)

Barbara Maria
02-17-2014, 01:20 AM
I'm an avid smoker myself,and have been for 45 years.I smoke all the time,en femme or drab.I'm not saying it isn't a crummy habit and you shouldn't quit if you can,but as for me,it's the only vice I have left and I still enjoy every one.It's the only thing that's never turned on me(yet).As for the appeal,I agree.What could be sexier that that classic picture of beautiful Barbara Nichols in "Sweet Smell of Success"with the cigarette in her mouth and the cocktail in her hand?

Michelle789
02-17-2014, 02:16 AM
I quit smoking regular cigarettes 3 years ago, and I smoked the electronic cigarette on and off for another 3 years. I actually experimented with electronic cigs in 2009. I'm currently 4 months free of the electronic cigarette.

It's really difficult to quit, but seriously consider the e-cig. I will say that electronic cigarettes have come a long way in the past 5 years. The first e-cigs I tried in 2009 sucked, and by 2011 they improved drastically. You can get good disposables like the blu or NJoy at any drugstore or 711. You can get batteries with disposable cartridges. There are even models that use juice with varying levels of nicotine. You'll want some nicotine to get the "throat hit" effect, but it's better than the smelly, lung cancer causing tobacco cigarettes.

Of course, nicotine is still addictive and I would not recommend using any nicotine, not even the e-cig, if going on HRT. I'm no doctor, I've just read articles on the web about nicotine affecting the quality of an HRT result. Ultimately I recommend whether you do HRT or not to ultimately quit the nicotine habit completely some day, although it's like the one of the most stubborn monkeys in the world.

anaissa
02-17-2014, 02:28 AM
I totally understand the situation. My feminine side feels very sexy when smoking. Visually it is pleasing to me.

However, I am concerned about my health and dental hygiene. My solution--e - cigarettes. It is a safer alternative and satisfies my desire to smoke.

Good luck darlin'!