PDA

View Full Version : Great day yesterday

veroncia
02-16-2014, 02:40 PM
What an almost beautiful day. Went to Bellview flea market with wife. Due to new snow and thirty degree temp I decieded to 'Underdress". Wore VS second skin panties and Leggs pantyhose. Legs felt great and didn't get cold. Wife didn't know, she had DADT attitude.

Marcelle
02-16-2014, 02:59 PM
Hi Veronica,

So glad you had a great day yesterday. It is after all the little things that make for wonderful experiences.

Hugs

Isha

reb.femme
02-16-2014, 05:29 PM
Hi Veronica,

Always nice to be out and about either full or part femme. Skirt and wind on legs is always great ....weather permitting of course. What type and how many fleas did you buy? Well someone has to ask.

I went into a Baker's shop last summer and asked for half a dozen wasps. "We don't sell them", said the lady behind the counter. I replied, "Well you've got them in the window". In best comedy club style - "My names Rebecca and I'm here all week" :heehee:

Rebecca

Beverley Sims
02-16-2014, 07:34 PM
In the cold weather there are a lot of things that can keep you warm without worrying if you may be seen.

Audrey Sis
02-16-2014, 07:37 PM
I used to underdress a LOT in the winter cause, yes, tough to detect panties and hose and a bra (depending on where the metal or plastic bits are..) or a camisole. Glad you had a great day, Veronica.