PDA

View Full Version : Just shaved my legs for the 1st time

Kristyn Hill
02-16-2014, 03:58 PM
I have shaved my chest and mid section before but never my legs. What a feeling! Now, I really have to tan in effort not to scare everybody like Casper the Ghost. Lots of first today and this week coming up.

I had to tell somebody! I hope you all are having a great day.

Legs for days,

Kristyn

oh, I also bought some Neutrogena loose powder today at the grocery store along with tweezers, make up wipes, nail polish remover, big & small hair clips two days ago at same store. I ain't skeered no more.

Chari
02-16-2014, 04:05 PM
You are heading in a positive direction Kristyn, hopefully enjoying your feminine side! Remember to moisturize after you shave and please do not stay out I the sun too long.

Katey888
02-16-2014, 04:08 PM
Kristyn - what a surprise! Would have thought you'd have been there before... :)

I can understand why you'd be so excited by this.... think of what you've been missing for so long.. :eek:

Now get tanned and get ready to show those luscious limbs off! :cheer:

Katey x

Hell on Heels
02-16-2014, 04:13 PM
There's no going back now Kristyn, Sounds like your jumping in with both heels forward.
Have a great day, or week, from the sounds of things.
Much Love,
Kristyn

Kristyn Hill
02-16-2014, 04:14 PM
Cheri, I forgot to get moisturizer but headed back out for that and mascara. I just told my wife I must of forgot a bag because I didn't have any mascara. We laughed as she said "this is so funny to be discussing you forgetting mascara."

Katey, I know, I can't believe it either. I may just have to go through summer with long pants because I hate the hair on my legs and all of my body for that matter. I will be keeping up with this. My wife told me a few weeks ago that I would regret it but I just do not see how as of today.

Kristyn Hill
02-16-2014, 04:16 PM
Thank you, Kristyn. I am jumping with both heels from now on. No more suppressing Kristyn!

Candy Cox
02-16-2014, 04:36 PM
Nice to hear.
For me- I shaved my legs first, then after a while, started shaving my chest. I think I have nice legs, so that made sense, and then I decided I do not like seeing hair sprout out of my shirt. I started wearing stockings and just love the look of the legs and heels. I needed to use "Bikini Zone" at first. After a few months I do not. I moisturize my legs a lot. My wife wonders why I need the large BJ Club size of lotion. I tell her my legs are dry. She has never noticed, since I don't show off to her. IN northern new england, I only wear shorts occasionally . Shaving my chest I get in grown airs, waiting for that to clear up next.
Candy

Kristyn Hill
02-16-2014, 04:45 PM
I hope that does clear up for you. Must hurt, badly.

darla_g
02-16-2014, 04:50 PM
if you let the hair grow back a bit you will HATE that feeling when the hairs get 1/4' to 1/2" you have been warned. Keep 'em shaved!

michellekhoo
02-16-2014, 04:53 PM
Shaved legs and painted toes all year round. Keeps me connected to my femme side when in drab.....although I have had some nasty experiences with Veet. Be cateful of that stuff.

Allisa
02-16-2014, 06:46 PM
Hello Kristyn maybe if you like your legs clean all the time you should think about an epilator. My legs and body have been clean for more years than I like to admit to,but I shaved my arms for the first time last week and that same wonderful feeling of clean legs now has moved up to my arms and hands. No more hair for me ever.

Bye-Bye Lisa

Kim81
02-16-2014, 06:52 PM
Give your legs a fresh shave, paint your toe nails and put on a pair of pantyhose, you will feel amazing trust me x

samantha rogers
02-16-2014, 06:53 PM
It is such a great feeling! Thankfully I never had a lot of bodily hair but what there was has mostly all been gone from the neck down for about three years now. I still let my calves and forearm hair grow back for the summer, but it is fine and light and I can live with it for a few months. I also use an epilator which has, over time, reduced what grows back. It is a bit of a pain in the beginning, but it gets better each time.
I just love that clean feel!:heehee:

Helen Grandeis
02-16-2014, 07:14 PM
Congratulations! I only have a handful of hairs left on my legs due to my Tria laser. Be sure to use moisturizer or baby oil on your legs when you get out of the shower.

Audrey Sis
02-16-2014, 07:16 PM
I'll bet your wife's remark referred to how much time you'll have to spend now in Keeping your legs nice and smooth :)

I dislike body hair on myself, so have kept my chest shaved for ages. My arms are fine anyway (genetic accident.) My legs I've let grow at times, but currently am in the total smooth mode. I would prefer to be able to afford to get them waxed regularly, but with tip that's about $50 every 5 weeks, so I "should" just go back to shaving every 3 days. I'm due now, sigh...

Alice B
02-16-2014, 07:19 PM
You ware making some big steps that you will love. I shaved my legs for the first time several years ago and have never gone back and will never regret doing so.Now it is a totally shaved body and even my wife is OK with it.

Beverley Sims
02-16-2014, 07:24 PM
Kristyn,
It feels wonderful, doesn't it?

Barbara Maria
02-17-2014, 02:12 AM
Great feeling,isn't it.I shave everything I can reach.I love the look and feel of the smooth skin.I recently started using the new Braun electric shaver.It works great and I can shave every day with no irritation.I'll never go back to that ugly old hair again.

CD Tammy
02-17-2014, 09:12 AM
I remember vividly the feeling of that first time I shaved my legs. You go, girl. Enjoy those smooth, silky legs. I switched from opaque tights to sheer hose that day.

Kristyn Hill
02-17-2014, 09:24 AM
Each of your comments are right on. I am loving it already. My legs felt so good in between the sheets last night.