PDA

View Full Version : A Makeover Tool

Rainbow6562005
01-08-2006, 11:28 AM
Hi, groupies :)

I had a most fascinating experience in the middle of last night:

I am a CDer from the waist down, and have never done make-up, or tried on wigs, etc., etc. to do a whole-body presentation for my photographs. Some time back, someone posted a site where you can experiment with variations in hair-style, eyeliner, lipstick, and all the other options for changing the look of one's face. The idea of seeing my face had I been a GG seemed interesting, so I tucked the site's addy away.

Unable to sleep, and experimenting with the tools the site offers, I saw my face for the first time, as if I were a woman! What a trip! I discovered that by following what felt right for me, I make a pretty-good-looking woman.:thumbsup: (I wonder if there is a site where one can do with a computer what girls used to/do now with paper dolls and clothing. It sure would be interesting to see myself dressed in various ways. If anyone knows of such a site, please let me know.))

Unfortunately I couldn't figure out how to mail my made-over image to myself, for posting here. I'll keep plugging away at it, though.

If playing (which it is!) with the tools interests you, click on http://www.ivillage.co.uk/beauty/makeover/frontpage and have some fun.:)

Enjoy!

Rainbow

Maddie Nolan
01-08-2006, 05:11 PM
Nice tool Rainbow. As you say, something to play with on a rainy day/sleepless night.
Just for future reference, if you are using Windows you can always save a copy of the screen by pressing Ctrl and Prt Sc (Control and Print screen) and then paste (Ctrl and V) into any graphics program. If you have nothing else there is always Paint which comes with Windows.

Rainbow6562005
01-08-2006, 08:29 PM
Thank you, Maddie :)

I look forward to going back there, reconstructing my femme image and posting it here.

Rainbow

Francine
01-08-2006, 09:43 PM
I went there just over a year ago, and for me, that's how it really started again. I wish I had a pic handy to show you, but I have archived those pics long ago. A year later it was a real wig from wigs.com and breast forms. It just seems to get better.

Abby Lauren
01-08-2006, 10:24 PM
Thanks so much for the link. It was a lot of fun. Why, though, pray tell did they also have pics of men to be made over into women? It was fun for a TG but I was pleasantly surprised that women would want to do that on a mainstream type of site. Maybe our world is really becoming more mainstream.

Rainbow6562005
01-09-2006, 01:52 AM
Thank you both for replying. :)

Francine: congratulations on getting to more of where you want to be.

Abby Lauren: I was surprised, too, to see models of men's faces as options to experiment with. I believe that the CD and non-CD worlds seem to be blending together more and more readily. I see more male teens on TV now than in the past, who could pass for girls, their hair is so long and luxurious. They come complete with pouts and that "whatever" look of dismissal.

Anyway, I managed to capture the image of my make-over. My next step is to get up enough nerve to post it in the Picture gallery. :eek:

Rainbow