PDA

View Full Version : As good as it gets

Traceyjo
02-17-2014, 05:04 AM
Hi to all you wonderful girls
I have posted lots of replies to threads in this forum but I think this is my first new thread post. What inspired me was the need to share the special day I've had so far today. I am late developer, starting dressing 25 years ago. I've been out to my wife for a few years and we have a DADT situation but she is very understanding and tolerant. I'm very fortunate that I can dress regularly as she goes away for work every month or so for a few days and she knows I make the most of that time. I absolutely love my time as Tracey when that is who I am, it is always an exquisite feeling but today. after all this time, I think I reached my ultimate in CD pleasure. It's not that anything different happened, it's just that everything felt so perfect.
I unwrapped a new dress I received in the mail and immediately fell in love with it. When I put it on I loved it even more. The colour, the cut and design were ideal for me. When I put on my wig, shoes and jewellry and did my make up. I looked in the mirror and was over the moon with the look. The dress felt so lovely, soft, light, cool and a perfect fit. I felt as though I had taken the best pleasure giving drug ever. I was in heaven for the next few hours, taking photos, enjoying my image in the mirror, sharing my happiness on the internet and feeling all the time, can I possibly ever feel any better than this. I am posting some pics on the photos and videos forum so you can see how I looked. I've since changed into a different outfit in which I could comfortably go out in for an evening walk around our seaside village, feeling delightful as the sea breeze ruffled my sarong and wafted through my hair. Yes I have had days as good as this before but none better. Life is wonderful

Anna H
02-17-2014, 05:10 AM
That's So Cool! Isn't it just the Nicest thing that there are others
who totally understand that! :happy:

Such a simple thing can be So Unbelievably Great! ♥

Marcelle
02-17-2014, 08:02 AM
Hi Traceyjo,

I am so glad you had such a wonderful "girl time" experience. Yes once you complete the transformation and look into the mirror it can be quite intoxicating. I will be looking forward to those pics.

Hugs

Isha

anaissa
02-17-2014, 08:14 AM
So happy for you Tracy Jo. The excitement in your post will be infectious on this site. Thank you for sharing your wonderful day. Hugs.

BLUE ORCHID
02-17-2014, 08:27 AM
Hi Traceyjo, That is a fantastic story I'm so happy for you.
Your full length mirror and your camera can be your best friend or your worst enemy.
It sure sounds like your mirror loves you.

Your picture in the picture section with the little yellow dress shows how happy you were.

Tina B.
02-17-2014, 10:14 AM
I've had days like that, enjoy, I know it's just now and then that everything lines up perfect, and you get that feeling of being really pretty, and perfectly feminine, I've done a lot of those feel good drugs back in the day. and none of them feel that good!

Beverley Sims
02-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Tracey,
As much as your arrangement is as good as it gets, your wife may soften a little more over time.