PDA

View Full Version : I made cookies!

Genny B
02-18-2014, 04:00 PM
Crazy title, right? Yeah. I had one of those days yesterday. Around 8AM my wife and I learned the kids had school while we were off for the day. An off unplanned day! I quickly took advantage of it and asked the wife if she minded if I dressed and worked on somethings in the house. She said she didn't mind and off I went. It had been awhile and it was so good to get 'dolled' up again! Around 11:30 my wife ask me to come to the kitchen to join her. I'm just getting into the middle of something but I am having a good day so I join her. She had decided that if I was going to dress maybe I should do something domestic and handed me a bowl of fresh cookie dough and informed me of what I was doing for the next three hours. It actually worked out well as she helped and we spent much more time together than normally when I am dressed. And there was the occasional touch and hug, even some kisses. While, for a day without plans I had a great time. And I let her know how appreciative I was! Finished the cookies a half hour before the kids got home! LOL!

Genny B

anaissa
02-18-2014, 04:07 PM
Sounds like a heavenly day. Wish I had one of those cookies right about now.

celeste26
02-18-2014, 04:08 PM
Well... what kind of cookies were they? Dont leave us drooling for cookies, without a clue!!!!

Stephanie47
02-18-2014, 04:13 PM
If my wife were so accommodating to my desire to be en femme, she would find me wearing a very pretty black and white short sleeve dress, black three inch heels, black thigh highs, white bra, panty and slip, an apron and my grey wig. Today I have already done en femme two loads of wash and folded, made one macaroni salad for dinner, a three bean salad for tomorrow's dinner, and washed the dishes. By alas, the curtain will fall about 3 PM when Stephanie is put away. I would love to be able to BBQ the pork chops, prepare the asparagus en femme for her tonight. Maybe some day....... Happy you and your wife had a nice day. Were the cookies chocolate chip?

RADER
02-18-2014, 04:20 PM
My wife hated to bake, so I always did the baking; And always did it wearing a skirt.
She like what I made, she said it turned out better when I was wearing a dress.
Rader

Christen
02-18-2014, 05:04 PM
How wonderful for you. I love cooking and love it when I can do some dressed. Enjoy putting on the apron. Years ago I made a batch of Chilli sauce while dressed, stuff lasted for years. Small smile to self every time I used some.

Christen x

Beverley Sims
02-18-2014, 09:31 PM
It is a clever ruse to do what you do as it helps with acceptance and a more natural relationship.

Do things without fuss and calling attention to yourself and your wife is less likely to notice any changes.

LenGray
02-18-2014, 09:42 PM
Awww! I'm so glad that you two had a nice couple time while you were dressed! ^_^ Cookies make everything better lol

Allisa
02-18-2014, 10:43 PM
I love to bake. Oatmeal/raisin my fave .I have also invested in a convection oven, my only problem is I have a hard time stopping, freezer is full of goodies so I've got to watch my intake. A minute on the lips a lifetime on the waist (I changed the saying some, if only I had hips )

Lisa

Jesse Six
02-18-2014, 10:53 PM
I made cookies!

Is that what they call it these days? :confused:

I'll let myself out now.

Adriana Moretti
02-18-2014, 11:29 PM
ok...now you got me craving homemade cookies ....and I'm on a diet ...LOL

MissTee
02-19-2014, 12:30 AM
My wife and I love to cook together dressed or not.

. . . and, yes, one can interpret my comment in a variety of ways :devil:

Tina B.
02-19-2014, 12:39 AM
Sweet way to spend the day, and I'll bet the kids loved when they got home and found them.

donnalee
02-19-2014, 03:18 AM
If my wife were so accommodating to my desire to be en femme, she would find me wearing a very pretty black and white short sleeve dress, black three inch heels, black thigh highs, white bra, panty and slip, an apron and my grey wig. Today I have already done en femme two loads of wash and folded, made one macaroni salad for dinner, a three bean salad for tomorrow's dinner, and washed the dishes. By alas, the curtain will fall about 3 PM when Stephanie is put away. I would love to be able to BBQ the pork chops, prepare the asparagus en femme for her tonight. Maybe some day....... Happy you and your wife had a nice day. Were the cookies chocolate chip?Yum! I think I'll have dinner at your house tonight! I love bean salad! You're not one of those people who puts sugar in it, are you?:battingeyelashes:

Stephanie47
02-19-2014, 01:17 PM
Hi Donna. The recipe does call for sugar. My wife got it from a friend about thirty years ago. It seems to go over well with everyone.

Today is another en femme day. Some chores to do because there are guests coming for dinner. I slipped into a very pretty sheath dress by London Times. It is a geometric design in purple/black/pink/white. I decided to try wearing a longline black bra along with a lacy black slip, black thigh highs, panty and black three in heels. I already have my apron on since I decided to bake a cherry pie. It's frozen. But, I also have to prepare a roast chicken to be slipped into the oven. Also, need to push the vacuum around. I never said a woman sits around and eats bonbons. As a retiree with a working wife all these domestic chores are gleefully accomplished with the help of the 1960's june Cleaver look.

Jaymees22
02-19-2014, 01:59 PM
I was addicted to cookies before I switched to this and lost 20lbs. I wish I could have a fresh baked cookie right now but I must maintain my girlish figure. Sounds like you both had a nice day together...Hugs Jaymee

Kate Simmons
02-19-2014, 02:46 PM
Come to the Dark Side. We have cookies. :heehee::)

BLUE ORCHID
02-19-2014, 04:22 PM
Hi Genny, Treat that lady well she's a real keeper.

Glenda58
02-19-2014, 09:20 PM
Sounds like a great day

Genny B
02-19-2014, 10:23 PM
She is a keeper! We celebrated 35 years last month! The cookies where Chocolate Chip and I waited till the evening to have some with the kids! Trying to lose weight too! It has taken years to get my wife to the level of acceptance she is at right now and it has been worth it!
Genny B