PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful night/ busy morning

Tiffanyselkoe
02-18-2014, 10:34 PM
I wore my matching panty, nightie set last night and slept like a baby, waking up to my wife cuddling as we both woke up. It would have been nice to stay in bed but the kids had to be woken up for school and I had promised to make blueberry poundcake muffins so I threw on my nightie robe and went downstairs busying myself in the kitchen. We got everyone off to school and my wife got ready to go to work. Today I had the day off so I figured I would clean the house while I had some extra time. My wife told me she got something to make this usually mundane task a bit more enjoyable and went on to give me a black maid uniform with a pretty ruffly apron ( not a french maid uniform but an actual working girls uniform)! I tried it on and kissed her goodbye and spent the next 2 hours doing dishes/cleaning. The only downside is I poked a hole in my hose with my big toenail..pooh! It did make taking care of the house a lot more enjoyable though.

Marcia Blue
02-18-2014, 10:47 PM
What a great wife and a lucky maid.

PaulaQ
02-18-2014, 10:49 PM
Congratulations Tiffany - you are living the dream hon. Your spouse is just amazingly supportive.

dressyjessy
02-18-2014, 10:51 PM
That sounds amazing, can only wish for that to happen one day. Glad you enjoyed.

Beverley Sims
02-18-2014, 10:51 PM
Nice to have a mistress like you have.
Now to cook the evening meal.

MissTee
02-19-2014, 12:09 AM
Good for you, girl! So nice to have a spouse that accepts and supports.

Renee
02-19-2014, 09:00 AM
Always good to hear that there are supportive wives around. You are a lucky one. It is indeed much more fun to do the housework while dressed. The time goes by so much faster and things seem to get done quicker and better when done in fem mode. It is great also to see another Missouri gal here on the forum.

Barbie Anne
02-19-2014, 09:06 AM
There's a lot more of us than you might think, Renee. Lived in springfield for 10 years and before that worked on an ambulance in a rural southern county down on the arkansas border for 5.
Huge lgbt community in Springfield....not so down in the heart of the ozarks........well in public anyway *giggles*
Florida now but I miss Springfield.

Tammy Lynn Tx
02-19-2014, 11:31 AM
My wife and I both love when the maid can come in. Haven't gotten a maids uniform yet but a girl can hope. Congratulations on a great wife you have.