PDA

View Full Version : wardrobe malfunction

sandie
02-19-2014, 05:35 AM
Got home early shaved legs etc make up underwear and halter neck dress
That has beaded ties, everything going good until so rings thats my cue to start dinner
As i was doing the veges the tie came apart and beads every where.So whats a girl to
Do pick up beads new outfit and back to kitchen just as she arrives home. Sitting around dining table and repairing strap on dress when i look down my strap on my heels have
Come out of sole, what a night.

Amari
02-19-2014, 06:51 AM
The other night I tore the shoulder strap off a new nightie when I turned over in bed, not happy. Have to get the sewing kit out.

Beverley Sims
02-19-2014, 06:57 AM
It happens to the best of us, bra straps, shoe straps, all the things that tie us together seem to go at the most in opportune time.
I have abandoned a few shoes over time because of those danged straps.
Easier to walk in bare feet and ruin a pair of stockings than persevere.
Adhesive tape wrapped around the foot has helped on occasions.
Looks weird if someone notices.

BLUE ORCHID
02-19-2014, 09:12 AM
Hi Sandie, I sure hope that you had more than one pair of shoes.

sandie
02-19-2014, 11:12 PM
Hi Sandie, I sure hope that you had more than one pair of shoes.
thats one thing i dont have to worry about
Ah come to think about it there isnt much I have to worry
About in my wardrobe

Barbie Anne
02-19-2014, 11:59 PM
Poor dear, you need a hot cup of cocoa, a box of tissues, your favorite fluffy slippers, fleece housecoat and a good romantic tearjerker of a movie..........Oh wait that's my therapy regimine teehee.

Seriously though; sorry you had such a bad day, and hope it looks up for ya :)

rachel_rachel
02-20-2014, 01:19 AM
The other night I tore the shoulder strap off a new nightie when I turned over in bed, not happy. Have to get the sewing kit out.

That's happened to me more than once.. I'm still waiting for my wife to fix it for me too.

Jordan
02-20-2014, 08:14 AM
That is not a good night did you go out and replace your shoes

Allisa
02-20-2014, 12:50 PM
I hate when that happens. Just recently I tore a nail and thought I repaired the nail but when I was putting on my pantyhose my repair was not good enough and run the whole length of the leg I almost cried. Murphy's law I guess.

Bye-Bye Lisa

DonnaT
02-20-2014, 05:17 PM
One reason I switched to ones with wider stretch lace straps. Plus I really like lace.