PDA

View Full Version : Locked door

MsJanessa
01-08-2006, 01:41 PM
I've noticed that a lot thread topics about going out dressed and how some would and somewouldn't---so I thought I would tell what happed to Me about two years ago---I was staying in a hotel/motel in Portland Maine when I decided to go to leather night at a local Gaynight club---the old Underground, now Styxx for those girls who know Portland---I wore the same outfit that you see in My avatar--Tight leather mini-dress with a high collar, long fetish style black leather gloves, and thigh high black leather boots with a 4 inch heel plus full makeup and hair---I went to the local club and as luck would have it met somebody there---W/we went back the My room and the room keycard(the only one I had) absolutly refused to work---this was My worst nightmare cometrue---I now had to confront the straight world(the hotel night clerk) while fully dressed and made up--but I had no choice so I walked down through the parking lot--all the rooms had outside doors--and into the lobby where not just one but two ladies where working the night desk---I explained My problem and they politly and promptly made Me a new key---I went back to the room and let Myself and friend in---the only reaction was when I went to breakfast the next morning the same clerk was on duty---she simply smiled and gave Me a wink. After that My fears about being read or outed while dressed vanished---Have any of you had similar experiences?:dom:

Ellaine
01-08-2006, 02:22 PM
Have any of you had similar experiences?:dom:

Not yet...but I live in hope ;)

Ellaine

Melinda G
01-08-2006, 02:26 PM
No. And I hope I never do. :cheeky:

Maid Barbara
01-08-2006, 03:22 PM
Hi,
The first time I ever ventured outside on my own was to a Seahorse Society meeting for TVs, new Newbury, UK.
I rented a Travelodge room about 10 miles from the event and spent all afternoon getting ready, and with my heart in my mouth, made my debut into the outside world.
The evening went well, and on return to the motel, my keycrad wouldn't open the main lobby door. I had to use the intercom to reception to get a young lady to open it for me. She came and held the door open, gave me a big smile and wished me goodnight.
Next morning, she was on reception as I left, with a big grin on her face asked me how my evening had been.
Looking back on it now it was just a funny experiance, but at the time I was petrified!
Barbara.

KathrynW
01-08-2006, 03:48 PM
Have any of you had similar experiences?
No...and if I had...I probably wouldn't be posting out it here... :naughty

andreaboots
01-08-2006, 08:48 PM
Janessa dear. Ya got guts!!!:clap: I like that very much! I would love to go with you to that club and dare anybody to cast a sideway glance at us! LOL Love ya girl, you did very well!!!! Stand tall in those boot heels!!!:bs:

Mitzi
01-08-2006, 11:25 PM
I've had a couple of "awkward" situations, but escaped without incident.

I locked my keys in my car once at the Queen Mary, a TG bar in Los Angeles. My apartment key was on the key ring, so I was stuck. I was ready to break a window to get in, and went back inside to ask Robert the bar tender for something to do it. He came out to the car and somehow pried the door just enough to unlock the door...phew...

Another time, I stayed at a motel, not too far from home. I got dressed and went out for the afternoon. When I returned later to change into something a bit more dressy for the evening, I found I'd left my room key in the room. So, I drove around until it got dark, went home, got changed into drab, then went back to the motel and got another key.

After that I double and triple checked to see that I had my keys before going out.

Mitzi

Kaitlyn Michele
01-08-2006, 11:50 PM
about 15 yrs ago i stayed at the knights inn in near philadelphia..

i was fully dressed and had been driving around for a while and really barely went outside except in very out of the way places...

i liked knights inn cuz you just parked in front of your door..
so anyway...i get out, put the key in the door..STUCK!!!!! wouldnt turn..wouldnt come out!!!!....yikes..i looked around. i ran back to my car...
i mustve spent 20 minutes before i went to the key and started turning it as hard as i could...it BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the thin part still in the door..it wouldnt come out!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!! so i felt like puking

but i realized there was nothing else i could do, so just like mistress would want me too, i went to the front desk and told them my key broke and could i get a knew one..she said what room i told her, i had to give id, she was clearly taken aback, but i just sweated it out and got my key...

here's the twist...i'm thinking now what, the key is still stuck..but guess what...i was putting my key in the WRONG FRICKING DOOR!!!!!!!!!...so i slipped my new key in and got all my stuff together washed up and checked out at about 3am...the worst part was going in to check out, it was the same girl....

JoAnnDallas
01-09-2006, 10:20 AM
micheletv...... Just think about the person who's room you broke your key in. I wonder how they got into the room. It would take a locksmith to get the broken part out.

Marla GG
01-09-2006, 11:08 AM
This exact same thing happened to one of the girls I know through Tri-Ess. The room key card wouldn't work when she got back from an evening out en femme, and she had to ask the desk staff for help. They didn't bat an eye and were very polite and courteous. So it ended up being a good....if scary!.....experience.

Carole/CCD
01-09-2006, 12:15 PM
I had something similar happen to me in a suite hotel in Chicago . The Gal from the desk came up gave me a smile and let me in . She also noted for my behalf that sometimes active cell phones erase the magnetic memory . Since then I have been very careful to keep my room card"key" away from my cell phone in my purse

Mitzi
01-09-2006, 01:11 PM
These experiences seem to indicate hotel/motel staff are used to dealing with us cd's. It'd be interesting to hear from girls who have had less pleasant experiences, and what the circumstances were.

Mitzi

tifftg
01-09-2006, 02:09 PM
Recently I took a 2 day trip to Chicago and decided other than flying there and back I would be totally enfemme. I checked into the hotel in drab and went to my room and transformed. Next step hook up the PC, well the wireless connection didn't work, I need a booster. My choices were get back in drab, an hour of making up down the drain literally, or go back to the front desk. Well since this was my trip to be out there, I went downstairs. I told the same clerk I had just seen an hour ago my room number, I had already talked to her on the phone and she was very helpful. Gave me some of the courage I needed for the rest of the two days.

Tiff

Jasmine Ellis
01-09-2006, 05:08 PM
well nothing like that and hope it never will.

Only one thing happened to me, and that was on a bus. I sat on my own and no one was on it until this man came on and sat by me. All those seats he could of sat on and he sat by me.I lent him my phone cos his didn't work at that momant. He ask me if I would go for a drink with him, and told him I do not go with married men. He kiss me, and thank me for useing my phone and went to sit on another seat. That was the first time kissed by a man, and sitting next to one, as I was wearing a skirt and all.

sherri
01-10-2006, 01:09 AM
I posted about my experience ages ago. Here's the synopsis:

Locked myself out of my room, realized it moments after getting in my car, panicked, went ahead to the club and stewed about what to do for a couple of hours. Really worried. Finally drove back to the motel, parked in front, looked up the phone number in the book, called the front desk on my cell phone and said something like "Here's the deal, I'm a guy dressed like a woman, locked myself out, need a key, so here I come." Heart pounding, palms sweating, knees shaking.

By the time I got out of the car, in the door and across that big ole lobby, the desk clerk had obviously alerted the entire night staff, cuz most of em were gathered behind the counter to check me out. Sweet smile from me, showed him my ID, got the key.

As soon as I realized everything was going to be okay, I actually found myself kind of enjoying the situation. I knew all eyes were on me as I headed for the door ..... and I just loved that!

Now fast forward to the present. I went to the city this weekend for an outing and decided to get a room and stay the night. I had driven over in drab, and by the time I was dressed and make up I was really thirsty, so I picked up some money - and my room key! - walked the long maze of hallways in my pink and white 5" stilettos to the coke machine, which absolutely would not accept my dollar bill. So I just marched to the front desk, gave the girl my sweetest smile and asked for change. She smiled back, said "Sure thing honey" and fixed me up. On the way back to my room, I spotted a maid and asked her for an extra pillow, which she delivered with a smile in a couple of minutes.

The next morning, I dressed again and went back to the lobby for coffee and a newspaper. When it was time to leave, I didn't think twice about carrying my things to my car en femme. And yes, I was seen by other guests, which was fine with me.

Ellaine
01-10-2006, 09:52 AM
Nice thread Janessa....:)

So many lovely smiley results!
And so much scary excitement gone through. Am I right in thinking that these episodes, although dreaded initially, have become very positive in their effect on you, or in your memory? Or would you rather they hadn't happened?

Ellaine :)