PDA

View Full Version : you know that

lori m crawford
02-19-2014, 10:38 PM
you know that if go out dressing or being at home sometime you will you will be found out I wood like to wen out or home stories how did dile with it

Jorja
02-19-2014, 11:25 PM
Own it and do not be ashamed of anything. Simply tell them that if they do not like what they see they do not have to look. It is what you like. Get over it. Now move along.

Joanne f
02-20-2014, 01:53 AM
Hello lori m ,
I did not exactly get found out by accident as I left some clothes out one day on purpose to make sure that my wife found them , yes I was once called a coward for doing it that way and maybe it was but to me it meant that I could not change my mind once it was done , now what happened after that , well my wife did not understand relay what it meant so there was sort of an uneasy air about things for a while as she was trying to deal with it , then she could not deal with it by herself so she told a few people which i do not blame her for as some people need to share to be able to cope with things , but I guess she told the wrong one's as all they would say was that they would not put up with anyone like that and that she should get away them me , well this got at my wife and things go very unstable in our relationship although deep down my wife did not want this to happen , to cut a long story short ( I am pressed for time at moment) lol one day my wife just thought " This is silly as he is the same person" and she decided that it is not going to affect us in any way and now it does not so there can be good endings to being found out ( if you call being married to me a good ending):D but there will no doubt be price's to pay for it in other ways , but I will say that what I lost was nothing compared to what I have gained , so you can ether wait until you are found out or go for it and make sure that you are just try to way up the biggest risks and gains on ether way that will suit your way of life.

Beverley Sims
02-20-2014, 01:57 AM
Quietly come out at home first and go step by step from there.
A little bit at a time.

noeleena
02-20-2014, 04:11 AM
Hi,

I was never found out, well as i think about it what could be found out , i told every one, so every one knew theres nothing to be ashamed of we are all said and done only repeating history, at a later time not even doing any thing thats new ,
That being the case why cant we just be our selfs, its when we do we can have a contentment in our selfs and be just us as ill use normal people is it that hard to see , why not just go do it and enjoy who you or i are as people who are just us expressing ourselfs,

...noeleena...

Tina B.
02-20-2014, 11:14 AM
I've been practicing hiding this side of me since I was 6 years old, my dad caught me once when I was young, I played it off as we where just playing, but he was no amused, and gave me the now famous " Don't ever let me see you dressed like that again." He never did, no one besides the ones I've reviled myself to ever has.
They might have wondered a time or two, but I've never had to really try to talk by way out of it since I was around 8, and that one was easy, I just said yes sir.