PDA

View Full Version : Sorting through.

Kim81
02-20-2014, 07:33 AM
Have got the house to myself today, so I decided to put some black leggings on and sort through my tights to get rid of the ones that are ruined.

Because sometimes a girl just needs to do that.

Kim

CarlaWestin
02-20-2014, 07:43 AM
Oh Honey, you need more than just leggings on. Sounds like a good day to play busy maid. Sorting through, hmm? It seems like ever since I stopped having to hide everything, it's been collecting and buying and rarely giving anything up. You know, comfort clothes. I've been meaning to go through all of this stuff but I just can't part with anything.

Barbie Anne
02-20-2014, 07:47 AM
I so relate carla. I went through my undies drawer yesterday and purged my remaining guys underwear along with about 20 pairs of painties and hose and such that were either too big or just plain ready for retirement.
It was freeing, but I'm not looking forward to going through the rest of the dresser. Some old favs in there but it's time.

Jordan
02-20-2014, 08:11 AM
Funny I just did all that last week like you said a girl has to do what a girl has to do

BLUE ORCHID
02-20-2014, 08:13 AM
Hi Kim, Every now and then I have to thin out my closets to make room for new things.

Kim81
02-20-2014, 08:45 AM
I am also wearing knickers, black pantyhose and a plain grey (male) tshirt but I have changed my leggings to purple. Later on I'm going to paint my toe nails red and take all my varnish out my makeup bag so that it is lighter and less bulky for my two night break.
As I was making sure I got all my tights, leggings and undies out from where I keep them I found something (non CD related) that I couldn't find a while back and thought I'd lost.

Beverley Sims
02-20-2014, 10:44 AM
I have a whole wardrobe of stuff that has reached it's use by date. :)

Adriana Moretti
02-20-2014, 11:29 AM
yes I am due for a slight wardrobe purge myself...