PDA

View Full Version : Of under dressing and accidents

Jenessa
02-20-2014, 06:08 PM
I was doing 45 in a 45 yesterday when a car pulled out in front of and I didn't even have time to hit the breaks:eek: Anyway, I left the scene on a backboard in an ambulance and arrived at the hospital and beneath my boy clothes was a cute pink floral bra and pink panties, shaved legs and pits, red toenails fresh nipple piercings and multiple feminine tattoos including my VERY girly tramp stamp. As they started taking me off the board and removing my shirt a woman (who turned out to be my nurse) unbuttoned the top 2 buttons, saw my bra, re-buttoned my shirt and removed everybody from my room. When they were gone see pulled the curtain and told me she thought I might like a little privacy, I told her thanks and to go ahead an cut it off, she replied "No way, thats a pretty bra" (:D) so she helped me out of my shirt and bra and stuck them in a personal belongings bag. She said it was no big deal and they see it more then occasionally but wanted to make me feel more comfortable, I told her I would have been ok just taking my shirt off but her professionalism was AWESOME and it was really cool of her.
In other news, I spent about 20 hours in the hospital, nothing broken but I an in a C-Collar for about 10 days and a boot for about 2 weeks due to a torn Achilles tendon.

Also, the guy that pulled out in front of me didn't have insurance AND he fled the scene (Cops found him about 12 blocks away). I hate uninsured drivers:Angry3::Angry3::Angry3:

Anna H
02-20-2014, 06:19 PM
Wow, That is a Great nurse! Glad you're OK! :happy:

Annaliese
02-20-2014, 06:24 PM
If you undress that's the risks, that was an awesome nurse, we can only hope if any one of us get in the same spot, hope we get some one as good as her.

Jenessa
02-20-2014, 06:30 PM
I don't worry to much about the risks, Like I said, I would have been ok with her just taking my shirt off in front of the other 5 or 6 people in the room. I just thought she was pretty awesome for the way she handled herself.

Erica Marie
02-20-2014, 06:44 PM
That was complete professionalism and also just very kind of her. Hope you feel better soon.

giuseppina
02-20-2014, 06:47 PM
Not a nice thing to happen, Jenelle. You got lucky with your nurse. Was it Shananigans (cd.com member) by any chance?

Where I live, driving without insurance is a chargeable offense. At minimum, the other driver will be charged with failing to remain.

Sometimes people leave the scene attempting to avoid impaired driving charges.

Lorileah
02-20-2014, 06:47 PM
wearing underwear is a "risk"? C'mon, everyone on here knows that medical professionals don't care what your underwear looks like. I am surprised they were still clean.

Linda Leigh
02-20-2014, 06:59 PM
So glad you will be ok and Nurses are the greatest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am married to one :)

michellekhoo
02-20-2014, 07:05 PM
Wow! What a cool nurse. This type of incident is my worse nightmare.

Glad you are ok and it wasnt too serious. Walking in a "boot" and heels must be tough!!

Glenda58
02-20-2014, 07:18 PM
Glad you're OK awesome nurse.

Jackiefl
02-20-2014, 07:45 PM
Nurses are great I'm married to one also!

kiwidownunder
02-20-2014, 08:24 PM
Crazy we know the risks but we still do it good to here your ok

Beverley Sims
02-20-2014, 08:31 PM
Jenessa,
It was a good outcome for you and I am happy for you.
My mother told me to always wear clean underwear in case I was in a smash.
Nothing about wearing a pretty bra though. :)

Barbie Anne
02-20-2014, 08:46 PM
So very glad you're alright hon. And that the nurse was so professional AND discreet. :)
She's correct though about that being more common that you might think.
I worked as an E.M.T. on an ambulance in missouri for 5 years and we ran in to that occasionally. Typically I was in the back with patients and would try to put them at ease on the way to the hospital. And assure privacy for them when we got to the hospital. One poor girl was a wreck till I shared my little secret and she calmed down a lot, but insisted I help her cut off the panties and bra before we got to the hospital. Made a new friend that way too. Work in the emergency medical field for a little while and I guarantee you'll see just about anything you can imagine.

Sucks the other driver was un-insured and I hope they nail him to the wall.
Get better soon and Hugs :)

RADER
02-20-2014, 08:49 PM
You might thing on getting that nurse a box of candy or something similar.
They can not accept gifts, but a box of candy (Chocolates) can be shared with all and
makes her feel like a hero.
I did that when my wife left the rehab center, after a rough go, she was walking
again. It was a big accomplishment, so I rewarded the floor nurse with some candy.
Every one thanked me to no end.
Rader

BLUE ORCHID
02-20-2014, 09:14 PM
Hi Jenessa, That was a story with a partial ending, Thke care and get well very soon.

pam1962
02-20-2014, 09:15 PM
So glad the accident wasn't more serious and you are ok. I agree with RADER that I would find a way to reward the nurse for her professionalism. Surprise her with candy or baked goods on a future shift that she can share with her co-workers. And ditto your comments about uninsured drivers :(.

Jenessa
02-20-2014, 09:23 PM
Hi Jenessa, That was a story with a partial ending, Thke care and get well very soon.

What would you like to know, I don't mind answering any questions:jumping:

Aeslyn
02-20-2014, 09:52 PM
I am glad to hear you are ok. I understand that must have been a strange experience for you. Part was probably terrified of being found out while part of you had greater concerns at the moment. I had the same experience last spring (though not a car accident). It was strange at times not knowing which was the greater concern, my health or my secrecy.

PattiAllison
02-20-2014, 09:55 PM
Great story, glad to hear you're not badly hurt! I love nurses! They are fantastic people!

Tiffanyselkoe
02-20-2014, 10:22 PM
I am glad to hear you are doing ok. I once had a drunk driver hit me head on while I was on my motorcycle and he didn't have insurance or a license being that it was his 7th offense. I am a nurse who spends quite a bit of time working in the ER of a trauma center and the discretion shown by the nurse who cared for you is to be commended. I wish it was like that all the time. Situations like this definately give us standards to achieve. Take care of yourself!

Christen
02-20-2014, 10:43 PM
Good to hear you're OK. Nurses are some of the best people, for sure.
I've only once had an accident while underdressed, well wearing opaque tights actually, not sure that really counts. But this was in the middle of the outback, I'm trying to get to where I was going to stay the night. Going a bit quickly, about 130, and a camel steps on to the track. Poor thing tried to come in through the windscreen. Unfortunately the camel died, the 4WD was a write off and I was a long way from anywhere. No damage to me. All I could think of initially was what if I had been hurt and someone found me wearing tights. Funny things happen.

Christen x

Jenessa
02-20-2014, 10:47 PM
Camels in Australia, hum, learn something new everyday. Glad you came through it ok, that could have gone very badly.

MissTee
02-20-2014, 10:52 PM
Glad to hear you are okay, and I must say you are so very brave to under dress to that extent. My toes are painted and my legs are shaved, but I figure I could wing my way through explaining that. Panties and bra though . . . :o

Shellycd12
02-20-2014, 11:23 PM
Glad to hear you are not seriously hurt and nothing broken.
What an awesome nurse.

Shelly

MeDeanna
02-21-2014, 07:26 AM
Well, I think the obvious conclusion here is that the nurse was concerned over where your dress and heels went. Everything else was intact.

Glad you are OK.

MsVal
02-21-2014, 09:32 AM
Kindly add one more "I'm glad that you're okay." to the long and growing list.

If something similar were to happen to me and anyone gave me a hard time for it, I hope that I would have presence of mind to look them in the eye and say in my most condescending tone "Well, yes, I *AM* a crossdresser. Thank you for noticing."

Here in Michigan we have what's called "No fault insurance." Each driver's insurance company covers their insured's damages up to the extent of the policy. The insurance companies then battle among themselves. Will your car be okay too?

Best wishes
MsVal

paulaprimo
02-21-2014, 09:45 AM
so sorry to hear about the accident, hope you have a speedy recovery!!
what a great nurse you had, a very classy and true professional!!

Brandi Lesalle
02-21-2014, 12:05 PM
Glad to hear you are ok. What a great nurse...with my wife studying to be one and my best friend training to be an EMT I know that they would be as professional.

Dana M
02-21-2014, 12:11 PM
Jenessa,

Sorry to her about your accident. I'm glad to her you had such a awesome nurse. Get better soon.

Heather1129
02-21-2014, 01:28 PM
Hi Janessa, I am in Missoula also, I have never seen you post before. I"m glad you are okay (somewhat) and heal fast. PM me if you need anything.

Heather

carhill2mn
02-21-2014, 01:40 PM
What a bad thing to have happen to you regardless of what you are wearing. People who work in hospital ERs have seen almost everything! I am glad that you did not suffer serious injuries.

stephNE
02-21-2014, 05:21 PM
Jen, I'm so sorry to hear about your accident, but hope you are on the mend. Do get well quickly! I'm glad the nurse was good to you.

Ocelon
02-21-2014, 10:56 PM
It's nice to know how understanding people can be, even if the story isn't all happy.

Jilmac
02-21-2014, 11:36 PM
It seems like a happy ending to a tragic begining.

jamie kaye
02-22-2014, 12:19 AM
So, will you continue to under dress? I do it ever day to some degree-feels right.

UNDERDRESSER
02-22-2014, 12:21 AM
Where I live, driving without insurance is a chargeable offense. At minimum, the other driver will be charged with failing to remain.
Here, it is $2500 fine, points on license, (not sure how many) and the car is impounded until you can show valid insurance. (may get auctioned after a certain period, not sure) Hit and run, (failure to stop) is also serious, usually much more serious. The 2 together? I would be surprised if he kept his license after that. What happens to him in your neck of the woods Jenessa?

Glad it wasn't worse, and the nurse was great! I don't think any of them care what you're wearing, but taking the trouble to make it reassuring for you, and take away that stress, very professional. Love the comment about not cutting off such a pretty bra!

Lisa Gerrie
02-22-2014, 06:43 AM
Jenessa, you should print out this thread and send it to the nurse.

Jenessa
02-22-2014, 08:52 AM
So, will you continue to under dress? I do it ever day to some degree-feels right.

Absolutely, I am not ashamed of who I am. As I said, though I thought what she did was awesome and very kind on her part, I would have been ok had she not done it.

HelenR2
03-03-2014, 11:13 AM
The other driver probably fled the scene because his bra and knickers were cheap and grubby. He didn't want the nurses AND the cops finding out.