PDA

View Full Version : Oh the Excitement

trisha_anne
01-08-2006, 02:49 PM
Hello girls,

I just couldn't wait to tell someone. I am getting ready to go shopping at the mall and yes I am all dolled up. This will be my second adventure but will be by far the best, cause, well I am going shopping what else is there to say. Any way promise to tell yall all about it when I am back. Wish me luck.

Luv
Trish:c9:

cosmolovesph
01-08-2006, 02:54 PM
SHould be fun, remember pics of what you got upon your return ;)

serinalynn
01-08-2006, 03:11 PM
Shopping sound like fun :thumbsup: Can I come too?

Thats My Pic hope you like it!!! Sorry no make up and no jewlery.

Serina Lynn

uknowhoo
01-08-2006, 03:22 PM
WOO HOO!

There's nothin' better than a day shopping en femme.

Good luck, be safe, have a BLAST!!

We'll look forward to the pics.

Hugs,

Tammi

oh, btw, couldya pick me up a dozen eggs and a cup of sour cream

oh yeah, and one eye of newt too (if it wouldn't be too great an imposition).

trisha_anne
01-08-2006, 07:12 PM
OMG! I had a blast.

I went with my wife and her friend and it was an all girl day at the mall. I got two pair of womens jeans and OMG I just love them and I got a top to go with the whole jean look. And I picked up some earings. Not much but the whole thing was just to go out in public and the rest was bounus.

I had a blast in the fitting room with those two man they showed me the ropes. However my wife and her friend were a little mad at me because it turns out that I am a size 6 in womens jeans :GD: I promise I will have pics eventually as soon as I solve my camera problem. (I don't have one.)

LUV
Trish

uknowhoo
01-08-2006, 07:26 PM
That's awesome, Trish! I hadn't realized that you were going with your wife and another friend. We're talkin' triple bonus territory here!! I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time. Just beware of those cat claws you little size 6 hottie.:cheeky: Hugs and jealousy, Tammi

GypsyKaren
01-08-2006, 08:01 PM
Trisha, I'm glad your trip was a success, it doesn't get any better than that.

GypsyKaren

Jenna1561
01-08-2006, 08:25 PM
Trisha,

I am so happy you had a grand time, and with your wife and a friend, Wow! You're a lucky girl!

Love,

Jenna

TeriAnn
01-08-2006, 10:33 PM
Hey Trish,
Glad u had such a good time I know it was a blast

TeriAnn:angel:

Laurie Ann
01-08-2006, 10:36 PM
Glad you had a fun and fulfilling time.

racquel
01-09-2006, 06:23 AM
Lucky girl,thanks for sharing.:thumbsup:

Lotte L
01-09-2006, 06:54 AM
Hi Trisha Anne,

Have fun, enjoy and go for it. I noticed that the personel in the stores mostly is very helpfull. Let us know what you bought.

Love,
Lotte L