PDA

View Full Version : Odd feelings

hazelm
02-21-2014, 05:47 PM
I saw a girl walk by today and I thought to myself, "She has a cute butt...AND cute boots." :heehee:
I have felt envious of some girls, and I have felt attracted to some others, but never felt lust and envy at the same time before. Its a very odd feeling.

Barbie Anne
02-21-2014, 05:49 PM
Happens all the time to me. Welcome to duality :)

Diane Edwards
02-21-2014, 05:54 PM
I agree with Barbie Anne as I have experienced it, too, at least when I'm in male mode. But I can't recall ever experiencing it when I am en femme. (A confession: I have wondered where one woman or another I've seen found some article of clothing, shoes or boots, or a piece of jewelry. But I haven't felt envious in that situation.)

Katey888
02-21-2014, 06:01 PM
Welcome to duality :)

Duality...? Is that what it's called..? :) I think it might be more multiples but I'll go with that for now, Barbie...

Yes, dear Hazel - welcome to our world - that happens all the time for some of us...

And while it may feel odd now - once you get used to it...? Well, it's just another one of those confusing feelings that go to make up this great melange of weirdness we inhabit and call our own.

Perfectly natural for a CD/TG nature! :)

Katey x

KristyE
02-21-2014, 06:08 PM
All the time! Oddfellows got nothing on us.
Love KristyE

Tina_gm
02-21-2014, 06:18 PM
A nearly daily occurrence when married...

Robin777
02-21-2014, 07:15 PM
Happens to me all the time. I like the figure then wonder we she got the clothes.

Marcelle
02-21-2014, 07:24 PM
Yup . . . wouldn't be a guy if I wasn't looking and wouldn't be a girl if I wasn't wondering where the cute boots came from. Funny thing the other day a real cute girl wearing a great sweater dress and boots got on the bus . . . I was en boy and with my wife. I couldn't help but stare at the girl. My wife nudged . . . "outfit or figure" she whispered . . . "outfit" I said . . . "sure you keep believing that" she said with a smile. My wife knows me too well :battingeyelashes:

Hugs

Isha

Jocelyn Quivers
02-21-2014, 07:41 PM
Welcome to the club, nothing like that dilemma of some random woman is attractive to your male side/ your femme side is also attracted and wishing to be that person. Very awkward, especially when your wife/SO catches your eye's drifting and she gives you that look of disapproval aimed at your male side for obvious reasons. Then the look continues but is veered towards the femme side for that envious feeling your girl side is showing towards another woman other than the queen bee, #1 GG, soulmate, female role model, teacher, coach, etc. that is the wife/SO .:o

Shy_Confusion
02-21-2014, 07:47 PM
This happened to me for the first time today. I drove past a really cute girl and I was admiring her beauty and at the same time I thought "I wish I had her hair....Wait! What?" It was confusing for half a second. Glad to know I'm not the only one that does this.

Christen
02-21-2014, 07:49 PM
As everyone one has said, 'Happens all the time!'.

Christen x

hazelm
02-21-2014, 08:25 PM
Yup . . . wouldn't be a guy if I wasn't looking and wouldn't be a girl if I wasn't wondering where the cute boots came from. Funny thing the other day a real cute girl wearing a great sweater dress and boots got on the bus . . . I was en boy and with my wife. I couldn't help but stare at the girl. My wife nudged . . . "outfit or figure" she whispered . . . "outfit" I said . . . "sure you keep believing that" she said with a smile. My wife knows me too well :battingeyelashes:

Hugs

Isha

Heh. I hope to meet an understanding girl like that one day.

This happened to me for the first time today. I drove past a really cute girl and I was admiring her beauty and at the same time I thought "I wish I had her hair....Wait! What?" It was confusing for half a second. Glad to know I'm not the only one that does this.

I live in a college town. This is almost every day for me and I would not change a moment of it.

alwayshave
02-21-2014, 08:52 PM
This happens to me all the time. I work on K St. in DC where there is a lot of talent that dresses to the 9s. I look and think two things, the first one I'll keep to me self, the second I wish I could wear that skirt, pumps, etc...

Candy Cox
02-21-2014, 09:05 PM
historically I always had the guy feelings towards the cute girl/figure.
Now that I am dressing and getting in touch with my girl side-
I wonder where she got the dress/outfit and LONG to that pretty.
Candy

Jilmac
02-21-2014, 10:45 PM
I have felt the lust and the envy from seeing females, (especially the young ones) wearing leggings that look as if they had been spray painted on, Knowing how sexy the leggings look and thinking, "why can't that be me"?

Beverley Sims
02-21-2014, 11:18 PM
I think I always have some lust and envy all the time.
I just don't let it confuse my thinking.
Just enjoy. :)

sometimes_miss
02-22-2014, 10:31 AM
I saw a girl walk by today and I thought to myself, "She has a cute butt...AND cute boots." :heehee:
I have felt envious of some girls, and I have felt attracted to some others, but never felt lust and envy at the same time before. Its a very odd feeling.
Not odd at all, I've been having that feeling almost my whole life. It was the prime reason why I knew I wasn't gay back when I was trying to figure out exactly what I was. Wanting her, and wanting to be her, for a kid that's REALLY confusing!

CarlaWestin
02-22-2014, 10:58 AM
I felt that way about Dolly Parton back in the 60's but it wasn't her boots. Man, did that get out of hand! :heehee:

Barbie Anne
02-22-2014, 11:01 AM
Go to the beach or public swimming pools much? Always hits me hardest when I go swimming. Hot women in bikinis that I can't fill out in quite the same way......it's a sad/happy thing for me.

Jenniferathome
02-22-2014, 11:15 AM
Happens to me all the time. Appreciation is not limited to sexuality. Beauty is found on many fronts. I always take special notice of how an outfit is put together. Life is a great resource for us cross dressers