PDA

View Full Version : what was

lori m crawford
02-21-2014, 09:53 PM
ok your all dressed an go out what was the worst thing you had on you wish you had not wore like ben for hrs not shoes but other thing

Beverley Sims
02-21-2014, 11:30 PM
I wore a longline bra and panty girdle, it made me look good in the ong gown I wore but it was very uncomfortable.
I had crease marks on my body for about two days afterwards.
Just too tight but it did convey the image I wanted.

Rachelakld
02-21-2014, 11:33 PM
Once while wearing my shinny leggings out (brunch and mall shopping), I took a few selfies, and once it was on the big screen, realized due to the tightness, the material was letting through a quite a bit of pink from my undies - I wear a mini skirt over them now.

lingerieLiz
02-21-2014, 11:37 PM
Probably a bra. I've had some that were ok when I put them on but as the day went on were killers. Some bras feel like a second skin while others become downright sadistic.

Adriana Moretti
02-21-2014, 11:51 PM
my face...LOL....there are old pics floating around...i am embarassed by today.

docrobbysherry
02-22-2014, 01:20 AM
My breast plate fell down around my waist in a crowded club. The velcro let go after all the dancing!

Fortunately, it was nearly time to leave anyway.

Cynthia Anne
02-22-2014, 03:27 AM
My favorite skirt at the time! I was in a very busy clothing store when the button of my skirt gave way!
I caught my skirt just before the waist band dropped below my knees! Needless to say embarrassed as I hurried to my truck!!!!!!!!!:o:eek:

noeleena
02-22-2014, 04:21 AM
Hi,

What i did not like was wearing my wig, i had headaches, and it was not me it was like hiding behind something that was not you or a part of you, yes i looked okay wearing one and others have said i look nice when i do, i have relented and only wear mine for our Edwardian group,

Other wise no way .......

...noeleena...