PDA

View Full Version : Your daily routine,

Algoma
02-22-2014, 01:56 AM
I would love to be able to be Algoma full time. But even though the drab world keeps that from happening I have changed my normal daily routine to support Algoma when she can come out. My mornings went from crawling out of bed 15 minutes before running out the door to a two hour prep.
Mornings include: stretching, exercise, healthy breakfast, (changed diet to slimmed down), long shower with different soaps, scrubs, shampoos and conditioners, body hair removal ( of what still comes in), putting on a dressing gown and high heel mules to work on walking in heels and posture, plucking stray facial hairs, shaping eye brows, filing nails, applying body lotion, facial moisturizer and toner, a touch of mascara very lightly, lip gloss, fix hair, coordinating the days outfit.
Evenings went from falling asleep in front of the TV after too much whiskey. To more exercise, a glass of wine, facial cleanser, moisturizing face and eyes, nail care, teeth whiten, web searching for TG and CD information and advice, online shopping for shoes, new outfits, editing my Flicker and face book and of course visiting this site.
My new routine makes me feel younger, keeps me in tune with my inner girl, and makes it easier for Algoma to come out when she can. Who knew that being a part time girl took so much time. Love every minute of it!
So how have you changed your life styles to support your inner girl?

Beverley Sims
02-22-2014, 02:32 AM
Algoma,
It is so long ago now I have forgotten.
I know there was a dramatic change in lifestyle and friends when I was twenty.
After I got married it then swung back the other way.

Adriana Moretti
02-22-2014, 04:57 AM
we have very similar daily routines...except my mornings start around 2 pm in the afternoon LOL......that no carbs after 2 pm rule does not really apply when you dont fall asleep till the crack of dawn......but yes since i got back from my purge a few months ago I have never felt better.

anaissa
02-22-2014, 06:19 AM
I think you've hit on something very important, at least for me. The entire "Anaissa Experience" goes well beyond putting on some feminine clothes. I am all about the ritual and the routine. Taking the time to really liberate my feminine persona is really key to my happiness.Even on those days when I simply can't dress the way I want, I can still pay tribute to the woman within.

Marcelle
02-22-2014, 09:13 AM
Hi Algoma,

No real change to my daily routine for me "en boy" or "en femme" with the exception of make-up and clothing choice that is. I have always risen at 4AM for my morning run, always eat healthy and exercise. May not take me as long to prep "en boy" but I still take time to shave, groom and look good. Night time . . . falling asleep in front of the television (sans whiskey though) . . . guilty boy or girl.

Hugs

Isha

MsVal
02-22-2014, 12:03 PM
Hmmm... interesting point. I wonder if others picked up on it?
Do you take better care of the gal than you do (did) of the guy?
Greater awareness of your health, your presentation, your friendships?
Do you strive to be a better person overall, when dressed?

Not to hijack the thread, but it seems to fit here very well.

Best wishes
MsVal

Lynn Marie
02-22-2014, 12:13 PM
It seemed, as a guy, that the less care I took of my body the more manly I was! I still like to keep it simple, but I've got to keep this old body healthy and in heels for at least another 20 years!

Susan L
02-22-2014, 01:10 PM
I have to dress as a man during the day, no choice at this point. I do wear women's undergarments as much as I can as it just makes me feel like the women I am inside. I used to spend 5 min in the shower, shave and get dressed. Now I take 20 min in the shower shave my legs and just enjoy it like I never had. I always try to eat good stuff and take care of my body but now I exercise with the idea of having a nice lean body that will fit and look better in women's clothes. Years ago I would go to the gym and pump iron to try to look like the hulk, not anymore. I love the feminine side of me and want to pamper to that as much as I can. I have a beautiful wife that supports me 100% which is a god send.

Algoma
02-22-2014, 01:39 PM
Great to see that others have discovered that dressing has a positive impact on health, fitness, general appearance and relationship with others in daily life. Hugs, Algoma