PDA

View Full Version : House to ourselves for the morning

Princess Grandpa
02-22-2014, 01:37 PM
Today being my day off, I woke up late. I came out of my room just in time to watch my daughter drive away with all of our residents. I am enjoying the morning in my new pleather skater skirt. Sitting at the dining room table doing my nails now. I'm thinking pink with white polka dots.

I guess Julie is right. I need to lean to do my own make up. Having the house to ourselves for several hours this morning, I would have done make up if I didn't have to impose on her for it.

Barbie Anne
02-22-2014, 01:39 PM
Enjoy Princess. Sounds like you're having fun, and I love pink nails with white polka dots :)

kimdl93
02-22-2014, 04:51 PM
Remember practice makes perfect...

Beverley Sims
02-23-2014, 02:50 AM
Do it yourself is a good motto to ive by.
Kim did say, practice makes perfect.
Put that in there too.

Helen Grandeis
02-23-2014, 06:33 AM
Stolen moments like yours are 100% of my quality dressers times. Glad you could seize the day!

MsVal
02-23-2014, 09:09 AM
Well, tell us Princess, how did it go?

Knowing that you are responsible for a group home, I suspect the day was spent doing ordinary chores in extraordinary clothes. I wonder if you were able to get away for a bit of a break from the routine and have a little fun.

Best wishes
MsVal

Tina B.
02-23-2014, 09:38 AM
Princess, learning to do your own make up can be a little daunting at first, but the reward is great! The satisfaction that comes from looking in that mirror, and seeing a great transformation, and knowing you did it all on your own is a wonderful feeling of empowerment.
And it makes you feel down right girly!
Nice of your daughter to take all the residents off at one time.

Glenda58
02-23-2014, 10:52 PM
Doing your own makeup is wonderful feeling. But the first time will be the hardest and longest for you so don't give up.

yyc_panties
03-03-2014, 03:46 PM
Having time to ones self makes such a difference, doesn't it :)