PDA

View Full Version : Haven't done this in years borrow someone's cloths

Glenda58
02-23-2014, 08:55 PM
The other day I read a post about seeing a lady dressed up and what you thought of her and we all said we would have like to be her in her cloths (close enough to that). That reminded me about a month ago I had to puppy sit at my son's house.

Well my daughter-in-law is one of those girly girls. Always in dresses or skirts with heels makeup perfect. I have never seen her in shorts. Well have we get there my wife tells she going over to see daughter and baby and go shopping while watch the dogs.:)

As soon as she left I took our bags up to the bedroom. There was a 8 foot walk-in closet. One side dresses the other heels. Looking at the heels a box said size 9 my size so I put a pair on and they felt great 4" heel. I look at one of the dresses size 10 my size:). I always underdress with a bra and panties. So I put it on it look good.

I spend the next hour trying on cloths and heels. putting everything back where I got them before trying something else.

After the wife came back I told her we could dog sit anytime they wanted That I would come by myself:)

Bad news is they gave to puppy away. It was chewing everything even a pair of her new heels she had just bought:sad:

Barbie Anne
02-23-2014, 08:57 PM
Buy them a canary :)

Eryn
02-24-2014, 12:35 AM
Glenda, you probably realize deep down that what you did was a really bad idea! The pleasure of trying on the shoes wasn't worth the possible loss of trust from your son and his spouse.

Most of us have been in a similar situation but that doesn't reduce the danger. Remember, "borrowing" involves asking first!

Hugs, Eryn

lingerieLiz
02-24-2014, 12:43 AM
Ever think what if you didn't get things exactly back? Or worse something was broken or a zipper was stuck.

Tamara Croft
02-24-2014, 01:23 AM
That is disgusting wearing your daughter in laws clothes, you should be ashamed, not posting it here all proud like you did a good thing, you did not!

Beverley Sims
02-24-2014, 01:28 AM
Sorry Glenda, there will be no dog sitting at my house for you.
Others have pointed out the morals here.

Jessicah
02-24-2014, 01:46 AM
Admittedly, I wouldn't have "borrowed" her items but that doesn't mean I wouldn't have wanted to look at them if something caught my eye. At least then I'd have a reference, brand, style and could go buy my own to wear. But as others have pointed out, it is a very big trust issue and just isn't worth causing any sort of family rift. As a matter of fact, it's best to just assume you're being watched at all times (hidden cameras are very inexpensive now). I would've been worried that the shoes and dress were a too "convenient" fit... if you catch my drift.

Katey888
02-24-2014, 04:37 AM
Have to admit Glenda, doesn't seem like a good thing to be crowing about...

Other threads have probed the ethics of this and while many of us have admitted to being tempted (mum's clothes, grandma's, girlfriend...) many also realise how improper the behaviour is and how devastating the deserved loss of trust would be.

Add to that the question of how in heck were you puppy sitting if you were prancing around your son and daughter-in-law's bedroom trying her clothes on..? Perhaps that's when the puppy chewed the heels!

I'm not going further.... I'll just angry.... And you won't like me when I'm angry...

Katey

Glenda58
02-24-2014, 11:26 AM
Not doing this again wasn't worth the trouble it might cause. I know all of you are right. Wish I had her things.

Julia Welch
02-24-2014, 02:21 PM
What you did was very wrong, and such a horrible betrayal to your daughter in law and your son ... Tamara was bang on ... You wouldn't get an invite into my dogs kennel.