PDA

View Full Version : JC's alley....

~Joanne~
02-24-2014, 10:22 AM
So Saturday I was on my way to work when I decided that I wanted some Rally's as I was borderline starving to death lol. There are only a couple in the downriver area so I chose the one next to Janet's closet as it was the closest one on my way to my destination.

As always when I go to this Rally's, I am always transfixed on JC's to see if maybe some of my sister's are there shopping. The two times I have been in there myself, it was just that, by myself.

So as I sat in the drive thru waiting to move forward, a car parks in JC's parking lot and both a man and woman get out. I don't know if she was a sister or not because I wasn't close enough to tell but she kept looking around and most notably, kept looking at me , looking at her. I don't know if she was worried I was going to steal her car or something lol

Anyways, they didn't go into JC's at all. They walked down the wall of the building and disappeared into the alley. Which I thought was really freakin weird. So I decided to skip the drive thru and go inside to get my food because waiting is not one of my strongest virtues lol As I entered to get my food, I saw another woman pull into JC's parking lot (again I was too far away to tell) and did the same thing. She parked, walked the wall and POOF gone into the alley.

Now, I was thinking of driving through the alley to see what was so great or going on in the alley but time didn't permit it.

So I am wondering if anyone from the site was there on saturday? if so what was happening in that alley lol

5150 Girl
02-24-2014, 10:29 AM
Given that parties involved were acting suspicious, the first thing that comes to my mind is either a prostitution thing, or a drug deal. If you had walked in on a drug buy, you could have been shot.
Of course another more innocent possibility, maybe they worked in the strip mall and it was policy no employees through the front door, use the service entrance in back.

Barbie Anne
02-24-2014, 10:37 AM
Or modesty/discretion on the part of Janet's shoppers maybe? Does she have a rear entrance?

~Joanne~
02-24-2014, 03:35 PM
The first couple were older and the single female was around the same age. I doubt it was a drug deal of any sort. From the way the first lady was acting, I figured either he was closeted to the world and she was nervous (sometimes my SO gets that way) about being at Janet's or she was a sister out with a friend and was still in the nervous stage of being actually outside. The second lady wasn't nervous at all. Just headed straight where the other two had gone.

As far as I know, janet has a door in front of the store which is not used and the main entrance is on the side of the building. I do not think there is a door in the alley but I didn't go into the alley to see. One day I may have to now lol

Lorileah
02-24-2014, 03:53 PM
or maybe it was nothing at all and not really associated with CDing and thus not pertinent to this section. You could call Janet's and see