PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Color of Pantyhose!

Lisa Marie
01-08-2006, 06:19 PM
Hey Ladies, Which is your favorite color of pantyhose to wear? I like off black and nude! Victorias Secret is my favorite brand! Whats yours? :bs:

MistyCD
01-08-2006, 06:21 PM
I like Nude ultra sheer sandal-foot by No Nonsense... for tights I like opaque white

Hugs Misty

TGMarla
01-08-2006, 06:25 PM
I love it! No sooner does Karrisa lambast us all for our shallow topics such as "peeing" and "your favorite color of pantyhose" than Angela Marie posts that very same topic. I just gotta love it!

Gee, um, let's see? They're all so very nice!

I usually use Suntan, or Taupe. Coffee only works well with browns and tweeds....Hmmmm. Off Black?

I just can't decide!

:lol:

Aileen
01-08-2006, 06:27 PM
I usually go for Gentle Brown, but with a darker dress Black is very nice.

PaulaJeanette
01-08-2006, 06:40 PM
My favorite colors for pantyhose is Taupe and Black...as long as they are sheer. I usually wear natural colored pantyhose to serve as base coloring and covering for my legs when I plan to wear a stockings attached to my garterbelts or garters on my corsets. I take this multi-layered approach because I don't shave my legs.

In either case, leg coverings are so much an essential part of my crossdressing.

PaulaJeanette

Lisa Marie
01-08-2006, 06:42 PM
Marla I couldnt resist! After I read that thread I had to know everyones favorite color! LOL :D

SherriePall
01-08-2006, 06:44 PM
When I first seriously started CDing a little over six years ago, I favored black, but now I love the beiges and nudes. I've been going with Hanes Alive (to contain my varicose veins -- I've had a closure procedure done on my right leg and waiting for the left to be done). However, I just bought a Hanes stocking which had the silkiest, smoothest feel.

FionaAlexis
01-08-2006, 06:48 PM
I'm fair skinned and, generally, I prefer tan colours. The colours I wear at the moment are called 'Havana' and 'Russet'. I only wear the more 'fashionable' nude colours if I've slapped on a lot of tanning lotion or got a bit of natural tan happening usually at the end of summer.

Fiona xx

Phboy
01-08-2006, 06:49 PM
My favorite so far is beige. I bought my first 3-pack, and ladies, they are lovely and look so cute on me.

Francine
01-08-2006, 06:51 PM
Well, first I prefer thigh high stockings, and usually prefer black, off black, nude or beige. But a girl has to have a few others on hand for some of the different color coordinations, not to mention a few pair of panty hose or knee highs. Doesn't she? :bs:

LisaRaye
01-08-2006, 06:59 PM
I love black, following that is white. I guess it depends on what I am wearing.

TGMarla
01-08-2006, 07:18 PM
Angela Marie shoots.....She scores! K is probably a troll anyway.

AlysonCD
01-08-2006, 07:42 PM
I usually wear either black or suntan. I'm very fair skinned so I don't go near white ones but I'd love to have some wilder colors

GypsyKaren
01-08-2006, 08:06 PM
I've been wearing taupe a lot lately, either No Nonsense sheer to waist or Leggs Silken Mist.

GypsyKaren

Mary Jane
01-08-2006, 08:14 PM
I prefer suntan but do have some black for wearing with certain outfits. I prefer the Leggs brand.

Mary Jane

Dragster
01-08-2006, 08:14 PM
Sheer black stockings for me, especially if they have a lacy welt, a shine, and feel real silky.

Tony

tammysuetv
01-08-2006, 09:44 PM
jet black for me..I just love the contrast of skin to hose.

carson
01-08-2006, 10:10 PM
I'm pretty boring in this regard. It's either nude or jet black L'eggs in sheer panty/sheer toe. ( I relish the fact that my ex wears control top and I don't have to! heh heh heh - I'm such a bitch) :p

serinalynn
01-08-2006, 10:17 PM
Beige, taupe or black stockings and hose. blue or taupe in knee highs

JocelynG
01-09-2006, 12:40 AM
I like alot of brown shades. Suntan,taupe, and coffee are what I wear the most and so therefore tend to be my favorites

Sabrina Flowers
01-09-2006, 12:41 PM
I like to wear black or navy opaque tights, 60 denier, but do have a couple of other colors and styles too.

Sabrina

Shelly Preston
01-09-2006, 01:05 PM
Sheer Black

It gives my legs that sexy look

Andi-Girl
01-09-2006, 01:19 PM
I always have black, bone, pale beige ready and available. I like the Round The Clock as well as Kohls own brand.
Andi

Sharon B.
01-09-2006, 01:23 PM
I prefer coffee color most of the time, other times it will jet black pantyhose.
Leggs/Sheer

Jodi
01-09-2006, 02:55 PM
For me it depends upon the outfit and the shoes. I love the VS "body" hose. I like the nude color for neutral shade. I wear sable with browns and earthtones. I like the off-black for a business look and jet black for evening.

I also buy Hanes silk reflections to get taupe and quicksilver (a dark taupe). These will set off certain outfits nicely.

Contrary to a post above, I don't think the VS pantyhose are overly expensive, and I find them to be very durable (over a dozen wearings without a snag or a run). Just my opinion--With hose, you get what you pay for. With 99 cent hose from the dollar store, you get scratchy, ill-fitting, and easily run or snagged hose.

Jodi

SandraInHose
01-09-2006, 03:45 PM
:thumbsup: S-U-N-T-A-N!!! :thumbsup:

Suntan about 90% of the time, followed by nude about 9% of the time. The other one percent is shared by either off-white and off-black.

I wear black pantyhose only 2 or 3 times a year, and always with a pair of nude or suntan underneath.

I currently have about 35-40 pair of pantyhose in my drawer, and after I wear out my nudes and blacks, I'll probably go with suntan 100% of the time.

cosmolovesph
01-09-2006, 08:06 PM
For me

Nude, Suntan, taupe, coffee, ivory/off white, grayish tones, off black, jet black...

Ooops Favorite color? :bs: sorry can't pick just one, but suntan is the primary.

Joanie B
01-09-2006, 09:21 PM
Angela,
My favorite is jet black, then navy, then suntan.
I prefer the 40 denier med support hose, esp. Sears.

I think black is sexy when I am going to a club, but suntan looks better for day time.

Hugs,
Joanie

Nicole Lee
01-12-2006, 01:36 PM
I don't know if these count but ..

Danskin ballet tights (which are footed nylon like pantyhose!) in white or tan. :) They fit so well and are soo much more durable than pantyhose.

Lissa Stevens
01-12-2006, 01:38 PM
I like Nude in the sheerest I can find to show off my smooth silky legs.:D

Miriannah
01-12-2006, 02:18 PM
While I'm not fond of ordinary pantyhose, I'm crazy about black fishnets. Who isn't? ^^

cdkate
01-12-2006, 02:25 PM
Black is my all time favourite!

Lisa Maren
01-12-2006, 02:35 PM
Hi everyone

My favorite color pantyhose are suntan, nude, taupe and jet black. I somewhat like navy blue, but they only go with navy blue clothes, methinks. That and they kind of make me look like a stewardess. lol

Hugs,
Lisa

pattied
01-12-2006, 02:40 PM
Rather boring here... I prefer jet black, or nude.

AlysonCD
01-12-2006, 05:11 PM
I don't know if these count but ..

Danskin ballet tights (which are footed nylon like pantyhose!) in white or tan. :) They fit so well and are soo much more durable than pantyhose.

I might try these since I like wearing my hose under my work clothes. They have a habit of getting runs sometimes whenever I have to get on my knees. May give these a try

AprilMae
01-12-2006, 05:37 PM
My favorites are suntan, off black, grayish colors and off white. I love off white with a navy blue suit and slingbacks.

Michelle_1010
01-12-2006, 06:23 PM
I like to wear thigh highs for the most part, along with a garter belt. I mean I can not think of too many things that feel better than a cute silk thong along with feeling the straps from your garter pulling on you as you sit or walk. But as far as color...I guess I like them all....

Tan or suntan, black, brown, blue, red and white...I have so many kinds and colors it just depends on what outfit I am wearing at the time.....

KateW
01-12-2006, 09:52 PM
I usually wear sheer nude or barely black tights. But being a tights-a-holic, I also like to mix things up with different patterns / colours, or by wearing fishnets over black tights.

danielle_bc
01-12-2006, 10:47 PM
Hey Ladies, Which is your favorite color of pantyhose to wear? I like off black and nude! Victorias Secret is my favorite brand! Whats yours? :bs:
Right now Mocha is my #1 colour. In the beginning when I started buying my own hose I simply grabbed nudes and bieges and fled the store, post haste. Now that I have numerous outfits, and even more coordinates, I wear the best matching colour possible. Since I discovered Enchantress Hosiery online and find their product not only convenient but top quality, I always have the right pantyhose at the ready. I just wish they made hot fashion colours in the larger sized pantyhose. My all time favourite pantyhose are SILKS Invisibles w/control top, black. :clap:

danielle_bc
01-12-2006, 10:55 PM
Sheer black stockings for me, especially if they have a lacy welt, a shine, and feel real silky.

Tony

:OT:
Thats an old dragster(front engine) you are using as your avatar. What year is it? Looks like something Shirley would have driven. :roflmao:

Dragster
01-13-2006, 06:45 AM
You're correct Danielle if you meant Shirley Mulldowney! And it was the 1970s I'm really impressed by your knowledge. You must be an old b*gg*r like me!

I ditched my previous personna on this site last spring, while I made a last effort to get my wife to accept my CD side. I'd posted pictures which I didn't want her to see if I ever got her to log on and find out what the forum was all about, so I changed name and avatar. I'm still waiting for her to finish reading the first 4 chapters of "My Husband Betty" and have a real discussion about it.

I picked a "neutral" avatar so she would have nothing to complain about, so there are connections to "drag", my love of motor racing, and that it was a (very competitive) woman in the driving seat. I was never a real drag fan, but I watched Big Daddy do a 7.9 and 195mph on an airfield strip on his first visit to the UK about 1965, and thought "Wow, that's fast". How times have changed!

Have fun,
Tony

wendy
01-13-2006, 10:53 AM
black:D