PDA

View Full Version : Denises' first time out.. sorta

Denise Johnson
02-24-2014, 02:33 PM
Well my SO and I planned my first time out dressed. We were set to take a trip to Myrtle Beach SC. About a 3 hour drive half interstate half not. The plan was to stop at some parks and such along the way take some pics and just enjoy the ride as two girls. All went good made it out of the neighborhood without being seen. Once on the interstate I was looking forward to the first stop and walking around in public. BUT it was not to happen! We were just 10 miles or so from our first outing when we developed car trouble. We pulled of interstate and I did get out and walk around the car some. Decided we need to stop and get from a shop. DAMN so I had to revert back to male mode to talk to shop guys. While it was fun it was also to short lived. Maybe better luck next time.

Barbie Anne
02-24-2014, 02:35 PM
Well you took the all important first step and it's all downhill from here. Sucks it didn't work out for you but I hope you get to go out again soon.

TessInJxn
02-24-2014, 02:54 PM
How nerve-wracking! Sorry the first trip was flummoxed by car trouble. But, as Barbie Ann noted, you took the first step. May many more steps (hopefully in heels, ;-)) follow!

kimdl93
02-24-2014, 08:48 PM
Bummer. Better luck next time!

BLUE ORCHID
02-24-2014, 09:12 PM
Hi Denise, Your heart was in the right place even if your car wasn't cooperating.

Beverley Sims
02-24-2014, 11:16 PM
Denise,
One of your first baby steps.
You will come across many obstacles along the way.
I await news of the next one. :)

Marcelle
02-25-2014, 06:43 AM
Hi Denise,

Well the key point is that you got to walk around in the light of day "en femme" even if it was short lived . . . no turning back now.

Hugs

Isha