PDA

View Full Version : Making Progress

Vikky
02-25-2014, 12:38 PM
Making progress

It’s a few weeks since I first started posting here and I would thank everyone for the all the great advice and guidance one can find here. Something for all tastes.

I came out to my SO about three weeks ago (only after chickening out a couple of times). As I expected she was very shocked and had no idea of what I had started a few months ago. We had a good chat about it all and I gave her a list of appropriate websites to take a look, something she has insisted in doing “when I am not around.”

Similarly she is Ok with me going en femme but only when she is out, which fortunately is fairly regular when she meets up with her GFs a couple of times a week and is gone for 2-3 hours.

I have also started underdressing sometimes when out (empty bra, slip and thigh highs), and I find I get a great kick out of it. The smooth silky feeling of lingerie is just amazing. Also I have moved on from a bust created from socks, to bags of rice and am experimenting with size and weight.

I am not sure how far I want to go with all this, at present I am happy to CD at home and in private, but weho knows.

Thank you everyrone.

Vikky

AndreaSCd
02-25-2014, 12:55 PM
Congratulations. I hope when I make the decision to tell my gf that she is just as supportive as your SO.

Maggie O'neal
02-25-2014, 01:08 PM
Congratulations ! You are a very lucky gurl !

Barbie Anne
02-25-2014, 01:18 PM
Happy for you, and good that you're taking baby steps with her. Her tentative acceptance shows potential :)
Who knows; in no time you could be going out to the nail salon together :) Have fun!

Katey888
02-25-2014, 01:27 PM
Hey Vikky,

So nice to hear a positive outcome... :cheer:

Keep being happy... being your own person... :)

Katey x

Beverley Sims
02-26-2014, 06:15 AM
Vikky,
You will want to progress further I am sure.
Just do not push it in front of your wife, she is likely to become more accepting over the next few years..
Yes, that long.....

vallerie lacy
02-26-2014, 11:44 AM
Happy to hear of your "coming out". I hope that she will accept your dressing when she is at home, too. I have to agree with you about that amazing feeling we get when we slip into some "smooth silky" lingerie. It doesn't get any better.

BLUE ORCHID
02-27-2014, 08:35 AM
Hi Vikky, You are one of the lucky ones to have an accepting SO.
Just go easy and don't over whelm her now.

Vikky
02-27-2014, 09:06 AM
Hi

Thanks, for the responses. Last night the SO was out so I had some me time and dressed up and when she got back asked what I had been doing.

"Watching telly."

"No how were you dressed."

I couldn't reply for laughing in embarrassment and we both fell about in hoots.

Can't be bad!

Vikky

MsVal
02-27-2014, 09:17 AM
It's great to hear of your successful disclosure Vikky. As a member of those with an unaccepting wife, I am encouraged by each of those that I read.

Best wishes
MsVal