PDA

View Full Version : Just as I approach paradise a storm blows me off course

Princess Grandpa
02-26-2014, 01:26 PM
After many months all of our residents are back to work during the day. Additionally my daughter just got a part time job. The house will be empty every Monday and Wednesday. This is awesome! While I love going out to the club as Rita, it's hanging out at home going through my usual routine as Rita that I really crave!

I just finished dressing. I'm wearing my pink dress with my blonde wig. I love the way they look together. /giggle. I'm all dressed other than make up. Julie does that for me. I don't think waking her to help bring Rita out is a wise move. Since the make up is no longer something only she desires it's time to learn how to do it myself. Lol

I am so very excited to be able to just wander around my house dressed up. My wardrobe has grown considerably. Because we only go out once every couple weeks I have all these pretty things that just don't get worn. Now however I can finally have a chance to work my way through them.

Alas this is not to be the case. My son called yesterday. They are having a financial crisis. He, his pregnant wife, and their two children will be coming to stay with us for six months or so. I am thrilled to be able to help. I really wish I could do more for them. It will be wonderful to have him and the girls close at hand. And I lament the loss of my newfound time alone.

He and his wife know about "my hobby" he walked in unexpectedly shortly after this all began. I don't know if they would be comfortable hanging out with Rita and I'm not sure I would be comfortable as Rita hanging out with them. None of that really matters as I don't intend to reveal Rita to my granddaughters. Maybe once they are grown.

We talked about what we were going to do to insure I have enough time as Rita to maintain my sanity. As it's been I would lock myself in my room in the evenings once my duties are done in order to have time dressed. Evenings are my daughters shift so I could get away with that. There is no way I could lock myself in my room with my granddaughters out there wanting to play with Grandpa.

The only solution I sees going to the club more often. Julie is thrilled! Lol. When this all began we were going out every Tuesday and several Saturdays to TGirl events. Due to responsibilities (and old age) we backed it down to one Tuesday and one Saturday. Now that dressing at home is off the table again I'm guessing we will return to going out every week. If Rita doesn't get enough time she can be a real bitch.

Hug
Rita

Adriana Moretti
02-26-2014, 02:51 PM
If Rita doesn't get enough time she can be a real bitch.

Rita

Amen to that....I have the same thing going on here starting Friday...my grandfather is staying here while my aunt vacations for 6 weeks (uggh) Maybe treat yourself to a hotel weekend or something....I booked 4 days in the middle of his stay so I dont go batty.

Beverley Sims
02-26-2014, 03:05 PM
Rita,
Unfortunately these are the upsandowns of cross-dressing.
At least you have your priorities right about the family.
I hope you get a quick resolution and can get back to a normal routine.

MsVal
02-26-2014, 03:14 PM
That's wonderful. / I'm so sorry for you.
Huh?
It's wonderful that you can help you son and his family get back on their feet, and even more so that you want to do that. You're a great father.
I'm sorry to read that your new found freedom has been cut short, just as it began.

Best wishes
MsVal

Tina B.
02-26-2014, 04:31 PM
I think I could limit it myself to now and then, for a chance to have that much grandpa time, I know I always wish for more of that.

PaulaQ
02-26-2014, 05:01 PM
If they want to live with you and know about Rita, then I don't think she should hide. Hey - they asked for your help - so to my way of thinking they signed up for whatever goes on at your home.

Barbie Anne
02-26-2014, 05:05 PM
Only you can decide the right course of action based on your family dynamic, but I'm inclined to agree with Paula on this. They already know and it IS your house.

Princess Grandpa
02-27-2014, 12:09 AM
Tina your right. I'm thrilled to have so much time with the girls. We have been very fortunate to get lots of time with the girls. The next few months are going to be fun and exhausting lol

Paula, Barbie I'm sure you're right. If it were truly a woman trapped in a mans body I would be more interested in bringing Rita into the light of day. As it is I don't see any reason to expose my granddaughters to this.

Me. Val that sums it up exactly. I'm thrilled to have the daily interactions with the girls and my son but lament the loss of time I was expecting. And maybe just a little bit guilty for worrying about that.

With the additional trips to the club I'm sure there will be adequate Rita time. In the meantime I get to play with the girls, I will press my son into service and maybe we finish up my boat in time to launch this summer. There are many benefits to what's happening and only the one downside. I'm sure I sound like I'm whining but in reality I'm excited to have them here. And excited at the prospect with half a year here they can look at purchasing rather than renting. Of course if their home search is based from my house, that improves the odds of them finding a place close to me.

Thanks for your thoughts
Hug
Rita