PDA

View Full Version : It's been since May?

cathie pantyhose
02-26-2014, 10:42 PM
I can't believe I haven't been on the site since May. Holy cow! Just realized earlier today when I was chatting with someone online and I was raving about how great this site is to "her" did I realize, it's been almost a year! Where the hell did I go?

Oh yea, I rode a bike around Europe for a bit, did a couple of climbs, got talked in to going back to work as a consultant for a company in Sept and it's been work work work work. I've been to China about 10x, Canada, Mexico, Vietnam and Indonesia with a stop in England but all work related.

I've only been able to dress a few times while working at home on occasion and mostly with just a night gown while in a hotel. Much of the time I wore my "things" under my work clothes but still not the full ensemble as in the past. I miss it soooooooooo much.

Still remain hair free thanks to the portability of my epil and shaving in between but man did I miss this site and it's friendship and advice. I see many of the same concerns from the newbies and happy to see the membership grow.

Sorry I've been out of touch. I'm in LA Ca all next week so I hope to make more time to check in on the site despite my travels are still too often.

As always, if anyone is in the Boulder, Co area I'm always interested in meeting for friends and to talk.

Looking forward to reading and catching up on all the posts and comments.

bi for now.
Cathie

Beverley Sims
02-27-2014, 05:38 AM
Cathy,
Nice to see you having a full life and I welcome you back.

Bi for now, I like that. :)

Rhonda Darling
02-27-2014, 07:56 AM
Sounds like you got caught in a whirlwind. Welcome back. I've found I need to make the time, otherwise there too much life getting in the way of living.

Rhonda

Barbie Anne
02-27-2014, 08:01 AM
Welcome back. Take some time for yourself hon. Sounds like you're a busy professional, and that's good but you also need time to decompress :)

PaulaQ
02-27-2014, 08:41 AM
Hi Cathie, I don't know if you remember me, but I definitely remember you! We exchanged a few PMs. A lot has happened to me since last May - I'm transitioning! Welcome back!

Julie Denier
02-27-2014, 10:37 AM
Welcome back! Sounds like you had quite the adventure ;)

Kristy 56
02-27-2014, 01:30 PM
Welcome back Cathie. I think most of us disappear from here for awhile. I know I did, and can't rule it out happening again. :)