PDA

View Full Version : Always wear a clean pair!

Barbie Anne
03-01-2014, 04:59 AM
Another thread I was reading brought to mind a situation that happened to me, and I was wondering if something similar has happened to you other ladies and how you handled it.

I know everybody's mother told them to always wear clean underwear because you never know when you might have to go to the hospital. This seems to be a genetically hard-wired thing with mothers.

Anyhow here goes: I don't want to get too graphic which I sometimes do, due to the fact that yes I did work as an emt for years and I forget some folks don't have my stomach for seeing or hearing about injuries and blood, but......

I had a lower g.i. issue once while I was working in an office setting. Unbeknownst to me I had started to have a discharge and had a noticeable red patch on the back of my slacks. My boss came up and told me and asked if I wanted an ambulance. I said no I felt fine but thought I should maybe drive myself to the e.r. like NOW.

When I got there and as I was walking in I remembered I was wearing my favorite pair,(at the time) of satiny lycra hipsters in baby pink.

Having seen it all myself when I worked on the ambulance I just went on in and checked in. they took me right back and as I was being helped to disrobe by the male nurse I came clean with him and asked him for some peroxide to soak them with as that takes blood out like you wouldn't believe, as long as you catch it while it's fresh. He said sure thing and hooked me up with a couple of ziplock bags and some peroxide for the panties without even blinking an eye at the fact I was wearing them in the first place. Don't know if it was proffessional courtesy, due to the fact I'd mentioned I used to work as an emt or what, but he was very gentle and discreet.

This kind man even placed the ziplock bag in a "belongings" bag and made sure they went directly to my so and nobody else saw them.

I was scared to death the whole time because of the bleeding and because of what I was wearing and he put me at ease. I'll never forget his kindness and discretion.

Oh and the lower g.i. issue was from a bleeding ulcer caused by a medication I was on for gout. 2 weeks in the hospital and I haven't had problems with it since then.

How many others actually HAVE been to the e.r. or something similar while underdressed and how did you and they handle it?

trisha kobichenko
03-01-2014, 05:09 AM
I had a similar situation when I dropped my motorcycle on the freeway while 'underdressed'. I was wearing white cotton panties, and w

noeleena
03-01-2014, 05:13 AM
Hi,

I was with the St john Amulance as a medic and even before joining them seen pleanty and done dressings and other detail with family members, no different for me who the person is i treat them in a professional manner no matter what.

Plus i know many of the people any way, you have a job to do what you see is of no concern, its about the person, that matters,

...noeleena...

Beverley Sims
03-01-2014, 11:28 AM
Never had that problem but if you are in an accident and have the stuffing knocked out of you, no clean undies. :)

Robertacd
03-01-2014, 01:09 PM
I went in to the Emergency room one night for chest pains, I was wearing a rather plain pair if black bikinis. But anyway during the battery of tests they were doing I was sent to Nuclear Medicine for some type of fancy X-ray of my heart. Having been given a big shot of Morphine earlier I needed a little help getting from the rolling bed to the X-ray table, and my hospital gown came open. The (female) nurse didn't say anything but later as I was being scanned I could not help but over hearing her and another nurse talking. Apparently there was a guy waiting for his x-ray wearing a cape because after the injection if the radioactive dye, he would be "Radioactive Man". But all I heard was nurse-1 "Did you see that guy..." I couldn't hear the rest. Then my nurse responds quiet loudly ' See that guy over there?... PANTIES!" and they both giggled.

Barbie Anne
03-01-2014, 01:18 PM
Wow Roberta that was very unproffessional of them.

Jorja
03-01-2014, 02:18 PM
I always step out the door with a clean pair just to honor mom. Its just that by the time I arrive I have had the bejesus scared out of me by the young punk kids that do not seem to know what traffic lights, stop signs, speed limit signs, and Yield signs are for let alone the painted markings on the road. Needless to say skid marks are left occasionally by the time I get there.

Princess Grandpa
03-01-2014, 02:27 PM
I'm glad you got someone decent!

My mom used to give the speech about clean underwear in case you get in an accident. I have to think if I got in an accident that required me to go to the hospitals omens seeing me in yesterday's chonies is the least of my worries.

Hug
Rita

Jennifer S
03-01-2014, 03:11 PM
I unexpectedly wound up in the hospital for a couple of days last week. Unrelated to that my right leg is in a cast from my knee down to my toes (it hasn't been a great month). The cast is blue so I painted my toenails to match (of course). At the hospital someone would come in to take my vitals every couple of hours and while they were at it they would check the broken leg. I would say about a dozen nurses & doctors got to see those toes and every one of them had a very positive reaction :)

Georgette
03-01-2014, 03:31 PM
Been there done that not once but twice, old ticker seems to have a mind of it's own and ended up with the para-medics a couple of times wearing hot pink one time and plain pink another.

Helen Grandeis
03-01-2014, 03:46 PM
All of us that are keeping secrets from our spouses ought to wear medic alert bracelets that say, "Burn All Clothing"

Eryn
03-01-2014, 04:21 PM
If you end up in a serious accident your panties will end up on the ER floor with your other cut-off clothing. If my choice of underwear brightens the nurses' boring day I've done them a service and perhaps made TG people a bit more real in their consciousness.

Allisa
03-01-2014, 05:18 PM
Well since you asked I do have a situation to relate. I was rushed to the E.R., by my GF at the time, with pains in my side ,when we arrived I was rushed to the O.R. for a bad appendix. When I awoke in my room (semi-private) I was dressed in my satin PJ bottoms and t-shirt with one of those bags hanging from the stand and stuck in my arm with a drain in my side. My GF had gone home to get me some things to wear; a pair of black lace hipsters and the top of my PJs .I don't who dressed me but I hope it was her. Any way one day I had just finished showering and air dried my hair when I sitting on the edge of the bed with my back to the other bed that was empty at the time as I combed and brushed my hair I heard a voice say "I didn't know this was a co-ed room" it seems my new roommate was on his way in and his wife led the way with the nurse trailing, I then turned and instantly her face was crimson red and sorry was all she could say. I just smiled and turned to continue with my hair as the curtain was closed. At no time had anyone mentioned my attire from nurses to doctors and all in between. Bye-Bye

Barbie Anne
03-01-2014, 05:26 PM
Wow Allisa. Amazing story :)

Lol @ Jorja and Helen :)

Jennifer: sorry about the leg hon. did you do both sets of toenaels to match? or just the ones on the casted leg?

Jennifer S
03-01-2014, 09:30 PM
[QUOTE=

Jennifer: sorry about the leg hon. did you do both sets of toenaels to match? or just the ones on the casted leg?[/QUOTE]

Both, of course ;)

Genny B
03-01-2014, 10:11 PM
During this last year I have been the the E.R. twice. I also am a former Medic. In June my motorcycle was rear ended and sent me flying down the highway. In October after 40 minutes of chest pain I went in. Both times I was underdressed and went home to find some appropriate attire first. Lesson learned? Keep spare shorts in the trunk/saddlebag!
Genny B

lingerieLiz
03-01-2014, 10:52 PM
Having several friends in the medical field, I find some of their stories interesting. Yet I know they talk about unusual cases without the names. And sometimes they alert others of the unusual. I figure if I need help I'm going to go get it. Even if I might go to dinner with those that saw what I was wearing underneath.

Jilmac
03-02-2014, 12:13 AM
I've never been in an emergency situation like yours but I have gone to the VA hospital fomy annual checkups wearing panties and nobody batted an eye.

Tina B.
03-02-2014, 11:25 AM
Well my story is pretty tame, I was hit by a car while crossing the street, and wound up in the ER, via Ambulance. I had a bad sprained ankle, among other dents and bruises, but it was that ankle that caused them to remove my shoe. my toes where cherry red. I did the Ambulance, Emergency room, and no one said a word, when they sent me to X-Ray, the tech was middle age male, he took one look at my toes, said, nice color, I said thanks, and that was it. On my way out afterward, I did see a couple of young candy strippers (young girls that volunteer, pass out magazines and things.) one was pointing my way. and whispering something to the other, and then both giggled. As they where way across the room, I was not even offended, it was kind of cute.

Dena
03-02-2014, 05:26 PM
I once took an ambulance ride to the ER with a head injury (fractured skull). I was able to do my own dressing, I don't believe my panties were revealed.

lisalove
03-02-2014, 09:51 PM
Halloween night 1989 I rolled my Jeep on the road thanks to a woman who felt the need to turn left right in front of me. I was dressed head to toe all in black as iwas going to a halloween party as a hitman. Under all the black clothing was all black lace panties, bra with small forms, garter belt and stockings.
I ended up going to the hospital obviously. A nurse started undressing me saw my stockings, stopped and made sure the curtain was all the way closed. She folded everything nice and neat and put everything in a brown paper bag. And actually stapled it shut.
My dad was called and was told to bring me a change of clothes as mine were soaked with gas So I ended up going home in the only pair of male undies I had left lol.

Just a few years ago I went to my dr. for something which I don't remember. He asked if there was anything else I had concern
s about. I told him about my hernia. I didn't think he'd actually want to look at it. He told me to drop trou and to come closer. So there I was stand in front of him in my light pink lace panties. He pulled them down, felt the effect area and then pulled up my panties and says I really should get that fixed, well DUH I've had it for something like 15 years. but I just can't afford to get operated on and loose anytime off work for recovery.

Last April. I was rushed to the hospital because I was in Aphib ( I don't know if that is spelled right) I ended up in the hospital for eight days wearing my bright red with gold floral stitching lace boy shorts. And bright red toe nails. I couldn't have anybody bring me a change of clothes because I really didn't want anyone going into my apartment, let alone bringing me panties. My crossdressing isn't common knowledge amongst my friends, at least noone has ever brought it up. So I just dealt with 8 day old panties than have my life put on display in front of everybody I know
It really wasn't a big deal with the hospital staff as I had to dress myself and give myself sponge baths everyday Iwas in there and they did supply some warm socks. .