PDA

View Full Version : How Comfortable?

Krisi
03-01-2014, 09:57 AM
How comfortable are you when made up as a female? What I mean is, once you get your bara and forms, your padded panties and wig on, do you feel normal and natural as if they are part of you? Or are you more aware of these things and concious that they aren't really a part of you?

I'm not talking about makeup and high heels, just the "body parts" that make you appear more like a female?

To answer my own question, these things feel pretty normal to me and I can go about normal tasks without being really aware of them. Of course I am aware so I don't answer the door or walk outside but other that, I'm comfortable with these "body parts".

MarisaRose.
03-01-2014, 10:06 AM
It guess the better question is, do you equate normal and comfortable as the same idea. When I dress I couldn't be more comfortable, whether or not it's normal, I could care less. This is me and I ain't so bad!!!

Rachael Leigh
03-01-2014, 10:16 AM
Great question and a few years ago Im not sure I would say this now, but I do feel very natural and comfortable when Im dressed. Its as if I change the way I want to walk, which isn't hard in heels and the way I do things. I know Im not a women but for me I do feel very girly when all dolled up.

Jenniferathome
03-01-2014, 10:22 AM
A wig is the only thing that still feels odd. Hair in my face is something I have not felt for 30+ years as I have always closely cropped my hair. My forms are a pressure that I feel but not distracting. Once it's all together, I somehow feel that the look is "normal."

Beverley Sims
03-01-2014, 11:24 AM
I do not wear padded pants I would feel uncomfortable in them.
My hips are okay as they are.

Laura28
03-01-2014, 11:30 AM
I feel very normal. After a few minutes I forget I am wearing forms. I have to agree with wig that does feel strange as I am not use to hair in my eyes or when I am sitting and try and lean my head forward the hair is between my back and the seat back. Other then that I go about my chores and forget I am dressed. Never tried padded pants

Chari
03-01-2014, 11:40 AM
Not only do I become comfortable with my female image, but also very confident that I am presenting the best of my feminine side!

Katey888
03-01-2014, 11:52 AM
How comfortable? Very comfortable... :)

The wig is literally the icing on the cake - when it's a good one, it feels right, it can flick :) and with a shake it falls naturally - gorgeous feeling... :battingeyelashes:

For me, only forms for padding - but they complete the look (obviously...) by filling the clothes. Dresses and tops are all cut to fit a female form - there'd be a lot flapping in the breeze without something in my bra.. :eek:

I haven't yet seen a need for any other padding... I still think it's ironic that a CD's query when just dressed might be... "Darling - does my bum look big enough in this..." :facepalm:

So, very comfortable and a great feeling overall... :D

Katey x

Marcelle
03-01-2014, 11:56 AM
To be honest I wear neither padded panties or forms. I tend to go with my slender gal hips and I have a enough junk in the trunk to pull of a presentable female form in that area. Chest wise I just go with a push-up bra with heavy padding a breast enhancers to give it a bit more shape and after a few minutes I forget I am wearing a bra. The wig different story, I haven't had longer hair since I was 17 so I do find it a bit of distractor especially on windy days.

Hugs

Isha

Stephanie47
03-01-2014, 12:13 PM
I feel very at ease, if that equates to comfortable on a mental level. I do wear a wig and my forms are the cheap alternative to forms; water balloons. The addition of the "breasts" adds the weight a GG experiences. When I am fully attired in undergarments (bra, panty, slip), hosiery (pantyhose, thigh highs), dress and heels I ultimately forget I am emulating a woman. I find it becomes natural to smooth my dress when I sit down. Or wisp away the stray hairs that fall on my face. Or adjust my bra because my natural movements do cause the band to move.

I only dress when I have an assured six or seven hours of privacy. I do my domestic chores (washing, ironing, vacuuming, dish washing, baking, meal preparation, window cleaning, etc) that I would do whether or not I am attired as a female fully en femme or en drab.

As to the hair cascading across the face I do not have that problem because I use bobby pins to keep the offending tresses away from my face. They work well.

I do not try to constrict my waist or pad my hips. Sure, the visual of a great looking woman is one that does have some waistline. However, I just look around and I see most women do not have any exaggerated waistline (a la Barbie). I do just fine with my 42-38-40 figure.

bridget thronton
03-01-2014, 12:29 PM
Very comfortable - use my own chin length hair - do not wear my forms very often but forget they are on when I do. I like wearing dresses much more than pants.

Adriana Moretti
03-01-2014, 12:34 PM
i love forms....sometimes wigs can get uncomfortable and itchy....and in the summer...hot...i try and wear shorter ones in the summer months

Ressie
03-01-2014, 12:42 PM
Most bras and wigs start to itch. I don't find that comfortable. Tucking isn't comfortable either.

5150 Girl
03-01-2014, 12:58 PM
I suppose the best way to answer this is to say I'm more myself when in forms and hair, and what ever other amenities... As evidence, I state that I don't need hose, heels, and a ton of jewelry to compliment the affore mentioned... I can be just as at home in my prosthetics in jeans and a t shirt, and a pair of Keds.

Rachelakld
03-01-2014, 01:54 PM
Still getting used to eating my hair with my food - one day I'll master hair clips :)

Erica2Sweet
03-01-2014, 02:41 PM
A very wise person once told me, "Normal is nothing more than a setting on your dryer." Trying to merge crossdressing or transgenderism into Western societal norms is HARD. I prefer to concentrate on what feels good emotionally, and what makes me feel some level of internal confidence and peace. If I'm experiencing those things internally, then I know what I'm doing in that moment is right for me.

Sharon B.
03-01-2014, 02:48 PM
I feel more at ease when I am dressed as a woman and can do more things around my home as one. I don't mind going out in the back yard dressed as a woman and I have gone for a drive and have even pump gas at a self service station.
I just haven't gotten to that point where I actually go shopping as a woman, although I want to and I keep telling myself I am but haven't.

Tracii G
03-01-2014, 02:49 PM
All of that seems comfy and normal to me.
Even going out it all feels right.

Eryn
03-01-2014, 03:57 PM
My bra and forms I tend to forget as soon as they are on and have come up to body temperature. I don't wear hip padding as most women of my height tend to have a boyish figure. On the occasions when I wear shapewear to flatten my tummy and items below for a form-fitting outfit I find it somewhat binding and restrictive, just as a GG would. Same thing with heels. Some are reasonably comfy, others are decidedly not. I find a wig to be like wearing a hat, something I don't normally do. I can forget I'm wearing it, but it's not as comfy as not wearing it. I'm growing my own hair out to see if I can get away with it this summer, but that remains to be seen.

I used to focus a lot of energy on getting dressed, but now it is just something I do so we can go out. It feels good that it is now a natural part of my existence.

RADER
03-01-2014, 04:24 PM
Putting on my bra and forms does it for me. That starts me into being female.
I do not wear padded panties, I have all the padding I need.
After putting on a top, the feel of the dress or top pushing against my bra, well
I do like it. It just makes me feel more Fem.
Some times I do wear a girdle, to help me get into certain skirts. That also helps
with the total look.
Rader

Diane Smith
03-01-2014, 05:31 PM
Although not painful, corsets and high heels never quite reach the point of feeling entirely natural to me, and I'm always conscious that I have them on. That is probably a good thing since it prevents me from doing some things that could cause me to injure myself.

Breast forms, wigs, jewelry and other undergarments usually fade into the background after a few minutes, and I'm not especially aware of them.

- Diane

Allisa
03-01-2014, 05:33 PM
When I don the girls with a bra once they warm to the skin, non-issue when I get the chance to attach them and go bra less my mind set is such that they are a part of me. I often wonder what it would be like to have home grown girls.

shemike
03-01-2014, 05:37 PM
Been going out a lot dressed lately and are very at ease and wish I have been doing this longer. Shemike

docrobbysherry
03-01-2014, 06:44 PM
I was so confused before I understood that! Nothing is more comfortable than my tidy whities and my loose, cool, men's clothes and loafers. While my women's things r tite, clingy, often warm, with hi heels that tear my feet up! And, I LOOVE all of that!:devil:

However, I believe you're referring to how we feel with prosthesis on? Since, I often go well beyond the standard breast forms in bras and foam pads? I can tell u they feel even MORE amazing! "Sexy", and, "hot", r two words that come to mind. The girdles, corsets, silicone suit and pads, and heels change my posture and the way I stand, walk, and move.

While I have no clue what being female really feels like? I imagine I feel like one!:battingeyelashes:

MissJoanne
03-01-2014, 08:10 PM
I am most definitely more at ease when Joanne. Life just seems so much easier.

julia marie
03-01-2014, 08:26 PM
How comfortable am I overall? I'd say 60%

Forms, no problem as long as I do the occasional shift. Hip padding? Hate it, even if I try it ever few months. Wig? Not bad except if it's windy (How do GGs deal with that?) Makeup? Tricky. Overall comfort level? I'll stick with 60% and hoping for better.

Marnie Lynn
03-01-2014, 08:47 PM
I feel so much inner peace and serenity when I am dressed.

windycissy
03-01-2014, 09:39 PM
It's funny, but once I get "into" my female persona and start doing everyday things, it feels very natural and after a while I really do start to act and think like this is really me

suchacutie
03-01-2014, 10:11 PM
These are a part of the process of transforming to Tina. By the time these are on, Tina is fully formed and she is completely in her environment. It is completely natural, bizarre as that may seem to those outside of our existence.

lingerieLiz
03-01-2014, 10:37 PM
I'm comfortable dressing. That last several days I've worn totally fem attire. Been shopping sales for a few days looking for new steals. As usual today I wore a bra fem top and jeans. I don't wear forms, don't need them, and wear women's jeans that fit snug. I don't think about what I'm wearing that much.

I am conscious about my girls as many women are. If I'm wearing a jacket as I did today I tend to pull the jacket over them. It is a subconscious action. I'm aware that I'm wearing a bra from time to time when a strap slips or whatever. Once in a while I become aware when I watch someone look at my chest.

GeminaRenee
03-01-2014, 10:44 PM
I suppose I never gave much thought to it. So I suppose that means they felt normal. But I never cared for the way my forms looked. They were freakin' chest cannons. I felt like they emphasized my shoulders that much more. Since the purge, I'm looking for smaller forms, or a better way. Before the purge, I had long hair, so I can't say about a wig. And I've never worn a hip pad, since I'm just bootylicious enough to get by, though I've thought about it.

Helen Grandeis
03-01-2014, 10:52 PM
My recent road trip from Michigan to Chattanooga was twelve hours of shareware to hold everything in place down below. In my current incarnation, I don't wear forms just a 36A push up bra. I was on cloud 9 the whole trip.

Christen
03-02-2014, 02:25 AM
Interesting! After I get dressed it all feels just normal, just normal. Must be an age thing.

Christen x

noeleena
03-02-2014, 03:53 AM
Hi,

Sherry,

Being female or a female is not about just feelings its about... being...how do i explain that, i think it would be like for me to say whats it like being a male i have totaly no idear, you know and i cant tell you. unless your male ,

...noeleena...

trisha kobichenko
03-02-2014, 04:29 AM
I don't try to 'pass' in the outside world much. I like dressing for me at home, and comfort is what I feel when I am dressed.

anaissa
03-02-2014, 04:38 AM
When I am fully "packaged" I feel more natural, comfortable, confident, and authentic.

Teresa
03-02-2014, 04:52 AM
Krisi,
The more you dress, the more natural it feels, I still like the feel of the underwear and forming a bust but can't wait to finish off with a skirt and top, if I'm doing the house work I only wear lipstick and earrings but no wig. I could do with some lower heels, fighting with the Dyson on the stairs in 4" heels is going to be the death of one of us ! It did feel very natural driving fully dressed, I didn't want it to end.

amander-
03-02-2014, 04:53 AM
Hi there krisi
I do feel comfortable as a women i do it 24/7 and by the way i can not what to get my srs or grs dun and then i will be the one from day one a women no a fack like to rest of you ?.

Cheryl T
03-02-2014, 08:23 AM
Very comfortable!
Now and then my wig will bother me, but there is a price to pay for not having the genes to have my own long hair.
Other than that I hardly notice the other accoutrements anymore and have actually stopped wearing a padded panty as it was starting to feel awkward. If I don't have big hips or a full behind, well that's me and who I am so it's no longer a big deal.
I am very comfortable in who I am and how I look...finally after so many years of denial.

MsVal
03-02-2014, 08:48 AM
It is about being properly attired for the occasion. Like others, I dress differently for the office than when doing auto repair, hiking through the woods, or doing housework. I would feel quite out of place going into the office in greasy mechanic's clothes. High heeled shoes would be a constant distraction and problem when hiking.

By my understanding of the question, it could legitimately be restated as "How comfortable are you when doing auto repair while made up as a mechanic?". If that is the correct interpretation, I'd have to say that when the clothing is appropriate for what I am doing, the clothing becomes a non-issue and I feel "normal", "comfortable" and "right". The clothing becomes an issue only when it is inappropriate.

Best wishes
MsVal

Jaymees22
03-02-2014, 08:54 AM
I feel more comfortable when I'm dressed as a female than when dressed as a male, I'm just so much more myself!! Jaymee

Tina B.
03-02-2014, 10:00 AM
It all depends on my goals for the day, some days it's load up with pads, waist cinchers, girdles, forms, and wig. On days like this, it feels good, and after awhile natural. On other days, it's a pair of leggings, no pads, cinchers, or girdles, forms and wigs go both styles, but add a pair of flats, and on these days, it feels both normal, and comfortable, and in many ways is the best days of dressing. Not dressed up, just dressed, I like that.