PDA

View Full Version : What is your strongest crossdressing fantasy? (Keep it PG13)

hazelm
03-01-2014, 12:50 PM
In the opening scene in the movie Dangerous Liasons, Glenn Close is shown being dressed in a beautiful gown by a half dozen maids. I want to experience that at least once in my life. :daydreaming:

There should be a service that provides such experiences for us girls. :daydreaming:

Adriana Moretti
03-01-2014, 01:08 PM
mine is VERY similar...this scene always stuck with me....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLJ1vuUWprA

prettytoes
03-01-2014, 01:12 PM
I would love to have several beautiful women pamper me and do a complete makeover/transformation on me, including mani-pedi, clothing from the ground up, and of course full make-up! I would love to go further, but that would go beyond the PG13!

Briann
03-01-2014, 02:04 PM
Having a walk in closet full of clothing that my SO had helped with picking out, and the two of us having a nice little fashion show.

WandaRae2009
03-01-2014, 03:02 PM
This may sound simple. I would just like to get dressed up and spend a girls night out with my wife. Dinner, a movie and a glass of wine, not much of fantasy I know. It is such a fantasy because my wife currently does not embrace my crossdressing and would not think of participating.

hazelm
03-01-2014, 03:06 PM
Wanda, if it is something that you daydream about, then it is a fantasy, even if it is simple. :)

DebbieL
03-01-2014, 03:29 PM
I've actually lived out most of my wildest fantasies. One of my favorites was 3 female lovers ordering me to get dressed, picking out my clothing, and spanking or slapping me if I took too long, then making me their "Lesbian Lover". There was also some bondage involved, but we need to keep it PG 13, right?

All of the girls were close friends, lovers, and understood that I had been forced to dress and live as a man my whole life, and wanted to give me similar encouragement to be a woman. They knew I wanted to transition, and actually did support me until my ex-wife threatened to have my child visitation rights revoked.

sometimes_miss
03-01-2014, 04:28 PM
I was 13; I had the worst crush on one of the girls in my class for over a year, but of course never had the guts to say anything to her (virtually nobody dated at that age back then, at least at our school). Half dream, half real; I go over to my friends house, it's in the middle of the summer. He lives sort of across from HER house. His mom tells me he's not home yet, I can wait on the porch. I fall asleep on the hammock. SHE comes over and wakes me up, asks why I'm there (does she suspect? I never got more than a sidelong glance from her before). I say I'm waiting for Mike. She asks if I'd like to come over and have some ice tea while I wait. Nervous as hell, I say sure. We go to her backyard; she goes in to get the tea. I wait, she does not reappear, so I go knock on the back door. No answer. I go around front, front door is now open but screen door is shut. I call; no answer. I go in, no one there on the first floor. I call her again, again no answer. I go up stairs, and come upon her bedroom; laid out on the bed is one of her dresses, my favorite. I can't resist, so I go over and pick it up; turn it around, it's soft. So pretty. I put it down, and call again; she appears behind me suddenly; I'm startled so much I nearly jump out of my skin. She asks, 'do you like it?' I say it's beautiful, you always look great in it. It's at this point I can feel myself turning red from embarrassment. I don't remember sitting down, but suddenly find myself sitting on her bed, and she's helping me take my shirt off, saying, 'why don't you try it. I don't need it anymore'. She pulls a slip over my head, then the dress, stands me up. 'It looks pretty on you'. She leads me to the mirror, straightens my shoulder length hair; 'I shouldn't.....'. She walks me back to the bed and sits me down; says, 'It's o.k.'. Leans over and kisses me lightly on my lips; and DAMN! I wake up, I'm back in the hammock, sweating, soaking wet from the hot sun that's now pouring under the roof of Mike's porch. I see HER coming home with her family, across the street; SHE sees me, smiies, gives me a little wave, and goes into her house.

Even though there was no conclusion, and I probably woke hearing her voice when she came home, from across the street, it was the best dream I ever had. A year later, when I finally got up the nerve to ask her out, she politely declined, saying her parents didn't allow her to date yet; but that, maybe in a few years? She seemed genuinely honest about that, she looked very sorry to tell me, almost with a wishful look on her face. But it was not to be, she moved away a year later....and I moved on to have crushes on other girls.

But forty years later, this memory is as vivid and real to me as it was the day it happened. I had become aware that it was a dream in the middle of it; her house had people in it in the beginning when she invited me over, then there was absolutely no one in it, or around, anywhere when I had to search to find her in the middle of the dream.

P.S. I would go on to have more dreams about having girls suggest that I crossdress, then help me do it; none ever involved sex. But none had the impact that this one did. These dreams were perhaps the reason that for most of my life, I believed that women would accept my crossdressing. It wasn't until my wife found out, that I realized it was just all wishful thinking on my part, that it only occurs in dreams. Yet, I still dream and fantasize about it, because like winning the lottery, it's still in the realm of remote possibility; the few women who are here on this forum are proof of that.

Kelly DeWinter
03-01-2014, 04:57 PM
This is one of those threads, that will do more harm to the spouses who come to the site looking a reason their spouses crossdress. That being said , are cross dressing fantasy's strictly for men ? or do women have them too ?

Deedee Skyblue
03-01-2014, 07:32 PM
I've often fantasized about going out with my wife, leaving home as a guy with nothing girly and coming home as a gurl, with everything - wig, makeup, nails, lingerie, garter belt and stockings, heels, purse, jewelry, etc, purchased that day.

Deedee

julia marie
03-01-2014, 08:31 PM
I have a couple of GG friends (not out to them yet) that I would love to go out with as Julia Marie with each of us drawing interest. That would be fun.

Barbie Anne
03-01-2014, 08:40 PM
Love to re-marry my wife in an elaborate affair with us in matching gowns. I always wanted to be the bride in a big production of a wedding, but she will NOT wear a tux lol.

Rachel_B
03-01-2014, 08:49 PM
Well, I will say that this will be an interesting thread. My strongest crossdressing fantasy would have to be getting married to the love of my life. Only I would be the one wearing the dress and the heels for the ceremony instead of her. Unfortunately this is the one that has manifested into real life to the point where I have actually went out and bought two different wedding dresses and bought a women's engagement ring, solitaire and ring wrap and sized to my finger as a women's ring (women's ring size 9).

linda booth
03-01-2014, 09:15 PM
Not much of a fantasy, but I like the idea of a walk in closet. I'm building a wardrobe ( a long time fantasy) but don't know where to put it.

windycissy
03-01-2014, 09:23 PM
This is one of those threads, that will do more harm to the spouses who come to the site looking a reason their spouses crossdress. That being said , are cross dressing fantasy's strictly for men ? or do women have them too ?

Boy, that raises a really interesting dilemma, for this thread and others: do we answer honestly and openly, or do we trim our sails so as not to unintentionally harm the marriages of those whose wives might be listening in?

Sarah21
03-01-2014, 09:29 PM
To be accepted as one of the girls.

Persephone
03-01-2014, 10:03 PM

Kelly has a point, but I think that openly sharing these wishes, dreams, and fanasies could provide a window that could tell our spouses just how deep and central our needs and desires are and just how great our longing and pain sometimes is. They could open greater paths of mutual understanding.

Hugs,
Persephone.

suchacutie
03-01-2014, 10:06 PM
To live in two different cities, in one as my male self and one as Tina, both of us having paying jobs ti support ourselves, 4 days in on gender and 3 in the other.

Jason+
03-01-2014, 10:31 PM
Having a walk in closet full of clothing that my SO had helped with picking out, and the two of us having a nice little fashion show.

For me the fantasy is less about what my wife does or doesn't do since for the most part I just have to ask. Where the fantasy comes in is for her to get enjoyment out of it beyond wanting to make me happy whether it's a G-rated trip out for coffee or otherwise.

Others have already mentioned trying to strike a balance between an honest fantasy discussion and scaring new SO's away. I did read on this forum of one woman who knew she wanted a cross-dresser in her life at least if I accept what I read at face value.

Helen Grandeis
03-01-2014, 11:02 PM
One fantasy is to have a separate house for my femme identity. I would slip through a slit in the hedge as a man and drive out of the garage later in my girl clothes and girl car.

Julia Red
03-01-2014, 11:23 PM
Since I was younger I have a fantasy about being all alone inside a big clothing store, and then spend hours and hours (or even days) trying on everything I could. Everytime I walked on a store I tought about it. I think this fantasy has faded a little, now that I have a lot more clothes than I had, but I still think of it sometimes.

Another fantasy is to have a photo studio of my own, with places to put wigs, makeup, clothing and everything I own.

Adriana Moretti
03-01-2014, 11:27 PM
boy oh boy......talk about taking the fun out of a silly thread about pg13 fantasy's..

Megan70
03-01-2014, 11:38 PM
Being a Las Vegas showgirl for a week and being accepted, dressed, made up and pampered with feathers sequins and plumes every night dressing with the other showgirls back stage before going out on stage in the big room and doing the show, Then comes the undressing part... wow!

Beverley Sims
03-02-2014, 12:51 AM
There are similar services offered as you describe, they cost money as they are labour intensive. :)

MY experience was when my girlfriends "coaxed' me into a dress and took me out dress shopping one Saturday morning.

I never looked back after that.

monika
03-02-2014, 12:56 AM
Since I was younger I have a fantasy about being all alone inside a big clothing store, and then spend hours and hours (or even days) trying on everything I could. Everytime I walked on a store I tought about it. I think this fantasy has faded a little, now that I have a lot more clothes than I had, but I still think of it sometimes.

Another fantasy is to have a photo studio of my own, with places to put wigs, makeup, clothing and everything I own.

I used to have the same fantasy too before I got more clothes and stuff than I know where to store it :)

GeminaRenee
03-02-2014, 01:07 AM
I was always captivated by the idea of heading to the airport in guy mode, with a suitcase full of nothing but femme regalia. Head somewhere warm and sunny, shop tons, get a little sun on my smooth legs, head out to a club in a tight dress and sky-high heels, maybe meet a cute girl or boy if I'm lucky. Yeah, that sounds fantastic to me. Who knows? I do have a dear, supportive friend out in Arizona - this one might not be so far out of reach. (:

hazelm
03-02-2014, 01:19 AM
To all of you who have shared your fantasies, thanks for seeing the lighter side.

To those of you who do not understand PG-13 or the word fantasy or the word fun, :tongueout.

To those of you worried about scaring off SOs, while some of us want to become "lesbian lovers" (Seriously? I clearly said PG-13.), others just want to be girls temporarily. I cannot speak for others, but if I was hanging out with a girl I liked, I would be my male self. Having a girly side only helps me become a better man.

Christen
03-02-2014, 01:27 AM

Oh, Yeah. I've had this one before too. But how can you pick one fantasy? I've got a lifetime of them to choose from.
OK, favourite - I'm younger, early twenties. I'm in some unexplained situation where I am deeply indebted to a woman somewhat older than I. She requires me to come to work for her as her secretary / personal assistant and I have to do it dressed as a .. woman (who would have thought), any way I have to wear whatever outfit she chooses and accompany her as required. There is some attraction between us as well.
In my mind this is a lot more fun than on paper, but fantasies are like that.

Christen x

PaulaQ
03-02-2014, 03:04 AM
My strongest fantasy CD fantasy was always to become an actual woman - just a girl, really. Umm, ok, that's kind of weak I guess. I also wanted to be able to have my legs and have my nails done. I really never got to do those things until near the very end.

Am I living the dream?

Adriana Moretti
03-02-2014, 03:13 AM
Paula.........you are living the dream....you know it!!!!!!!!!! I know it !!!!

Melissa18
03-02-2014, 05:46 AM
To actually wake up in morning as girl/woman. for ss long as i can remember ,my last thought before I fall asleep each night is , "i hope I wake up as a female"

MsVal
03-02-2014, 09:17 AM
My greatest fantasy is that one day my crossdressing becomes a non-issue.

Best wishes
MsVal

Caden Lane
03-02-2014, 09:38 AM
I'd say my dream fantasy involves going on vacation as Caden with my SO and not having to return to being male until I return home. Or just be able to be Caden for extended periods in general life. Would love to go on a cruise with her, get pampered at the spa, get massages at a beach side cabana, go to dinner in a beautiful evening gown( I swoon over beautiful gowns)

Another fave of mine is to be able to go to lunch with my GF, then for Mani/pedis and wine, maybe go catch a local theatre production, or just have a relaxing afternoon. Then head back to the hotel, freshen up, do dinner, maybe a show or movie, drive to the beach, kick of our heels and enjoy a walk in the surf in the moonlight in my one piece bathing suit.

Kiwi Primrose
03-02-2014, 01:05 PM
In my youth growing up in rural New Zealand it was common to have "reverse" fashion shows. Men were chosen to dress in the womanly fashion of the day and do a full-dress parade. It included a bride to end the show as all good parades should.
Unfortunately I was too young to take part and by the time I was old enough the shows had stopped.
Since then I have longed for someone to do such a parade and ask me to take part, especially to be the bride, but no luck.

Nikki 1984
03-02-2014, 01:57 PM
Mine would be to dress up as a bride if the wife would be okay with that. Going on a road trip dressed femme.

Take it easy, Nikki

Caden Lane
03-02-2014, 03:25 PM
I've always wanted to wear a gorgeous wedding dress and all of the acoutremon... but I'd never dream of wishing to wear it all for a ceremony. That's her right. Her role . Her childhood wishes and dreams. The least I can do is present as her prince charming for the wedding. Now I may be under dressed with bridal lingerie though...

Susan L
03-02-2014, 04:24 PM
Very simple, to get a makeover that would allow me to pass in public and go out with other GG and or other CD's for a night out with the girls, dinner, movie and maybe some shopping in any order. I fantasize about this all the time, who knows maybe someday.

Stephanie Julianna
03-02-2014, 04:27 PM
I've always wanted to go to a symphony or opera at the MET in NYC dressed in an elegant gown and then afterwards go to an elegant restaurant for drinks and some slow dancing.

Eryn
03-02-2014, 05:05 PM
It sounds silly, but my fantasy from long before I acknowledged my being a CDer was simply to be able to interact with a salesgirl while wearing makeup and have her see nothing odd about it. I've done that quite a few times since coming to terms with myself.

docrobbysherry
03-02-2014, 06:04 PM
U asked too late! I've already lived ALL my CD fantasies.

And, a few others that were too unbelievable to even imagine!

anaissa
03-02-2014, 06:11 PM
Over the years I have had a recurring fantasy/desire to participate in one of the Miss Gay USA Pageants. Now that I am a bit older, I often daydream about owning a studio on Cape Cod and pursuing a freelance writing career as a full - time lady.

njcddresser
03-02-2014, 06:25 PM
Mine would be set in Vegas. Start with a day of shopping to find the perfect outfit for that night. Next to the spa for an afternoon of pampering, followed by getting my hair and make up done.

A night out on the town, great food and wine then off to a great club for a night of dancing. Flirting with the guys and maybe finding a special one. Back to my hotel room, where I slip into a beautiful piece of lingerie. And then... Well you get the idea.

I know that in reality, this will never happen, but then again, fantasies are just that, fantasies ;)

ShelbyDawn
03-02-2014, 08:18 PM
I have to agree with MsVal.
I would love for this to be a non issue.
Of course, I would also love to have hips and breasts so my clothes of choice fit better. :)

On a side note, and referring to the OP, I stopped by a Lane Bryant store in a now defunct mall a few years ago. While there I asked the sales ladies if many men shopped there. They said they had had a few regular customers in the past.
They asked if I shopped very often. I said no but my dream was to go into a store and have the sales clerks "dress me like a Barbie Doll."
Their answer was, "You're our only customer so, lets get your sizes and see what we can do."
I spent three hours in that store that store trying on everything they brought me and modeling it for them.

To date it is my best CD memory.

:hugs:

Shelby

adrienner99
03-03-2014, 09:26 AM
Regret I cannot contribute. None of fantasies are PG-13.

Shadeauxmarie
03-03-2014, 09:59 AM
Very simple, to get a makeover that would allow me to pass in public and go out with other GG and or other CD's for a night out with the girls, dinner, movie and maybe some shopping in any order.

Ditto. Adding in my wife's acceptance.

Jordan
03-03-2014, 12:00 PM
I think my fantasy would be to go out one night and meet another girl just like me and see where we go from there

DAISY LYNN DOKES
03-03-2014, 01:31 PM
Seeing my straight seams in a full length mirror would give me a great start to
my day..Daisy

VAWyman
03-03-2014, 02:05 PM
Being able to apply makeup REALLY WELL. Also wishing I was 'out.'

Felicia Dee
03-03-2014, 02:27 PM
My strongest crossdressing fantasy actually involves being chosen by Dolce Gabbanna to model a new line of sleek, MOD inspired gowns and evening wear that I would then get to keep. And also to make the cover of Vogue. :D

LilSissyStevie
03-03-2014, 04:59 PM
My CD dreams are painted by the likes of Boucher and Fragonard and Couperin supplies the soundtrack tho sometimes Renoir paints and Debussy plays.

samantha rogers
03-03-2014, 06:54 PM
Very simple. I would be younger, prettier, no where near as tall and I would have MUCH smaller feet. Do you know how tough it is to get nice shoes in a size 14? LOL

Jennifer S
03-03-2014, 08:59 PM
To reenact any of the scenes from Downton Abbey where the girls are being dressed by the maid... I LOVE the clothes on that show!!

Vintage4sarah
03-04-2014, 06:07 AM
A "ditto" to what Jennifer just wrote. I would love to be Sarah at a gathering that all of us were dressed in period clothing for a week-end at an appropriate site. It could be Downton or any other mid-20th Century setting. A themed party would be so much fun.

Andrea Chenowith
03-04-2014, 06:25 AM
To keep it PG-13, I won't share all the details, but my fantasy is to have my wife join me as we get fitted for matching wedding gowns. I've always loved watching "Say Yes To The Dress," and have made fitting appointments at a couple of different bridal salons, but it would be so much nicer with my wife helping the store staff.

leeann_360
03-04-2014, 07:46 AM
My dream is a simple one. I would love to go on a 2 week long vacation and live as a woman for a full 2 weeks. Being able to wear a dress in public and not be seen as a guy in a dress (which is what I would look like today and I have NEVER worn a dress, let alone in public). To do a variety of things, shopping, lounging, going to clubs, just enjoy a 2 week vacation like anyone else, but only as a woman instead of a guy. I don't know why 2 weeks, but that my number. Just to be seen and accepted as a woman would be great.

Kate Simmons
03-04-2014, 07:59 AM
Don't have any really as I make all my fantasies a reality. :)

Krisi
03-04-2014, 08:19 AM
As some have posted, I would not want my wife to read some of these fantasies. She thinks what I do is strange enough.

My crossdressing fantasy is pretty simple and realistic. It's to go to another city, get a hotel room for a couple days and spend time with her in public as Krisi. Sightseeing, shopping, dining, etc. Just to be a female friend of hers in public.

opaquetights09
03-04-2014, 12:54 PM
My fantasy would be to be able to go shopping and when I find the skirt or dress I like that they have them in my size. Being a bigger girl I have trouble finding my favorite items that I can wear comfortably. Love to wear skirts, but hard to find a great fitting one.

RADER
03-04-2014, 02:22 PM
To go to a cabin or lodge in the woods and stay dressed as a woman for 2 weeks.
With others doing the same thing.
Dresses only, no pants or jeans, skirts would be OK.
Rader

opaquetights09
03-04-2014, 03:08 PM
That would be a fun time. Would love to see pretty ladies in dresses and skirts.

JuliaC
03-04-2014, 04:10 PM
Having a handsome man take me out on a date and treat me like a lady. The night would then end special for us both ;)

audreyinalbany
03-04-2014, 05:41 PM
Pretty simple: have a small group of GG friends -two or three--to go out to lunch or a movie with; maybe weekly book club meeting or shopping.

Tanya+
03-07-2014, 07:59 AM
Meeting a slightly older woman who teases, cajoles and manipulates me to become incrementally more femme, and as i worry and resist, there are restraints and hormones..and behaviour modification with plenty of carrot and stick to make sure i become a good girl.. able to please her and do all the things to her boyfriends that she would not stoop to. Eventually i am sent shopping with my too-big boobs and daring little dress and heels, so many guys checking me out, feeling so sexy and vulnerable.. mmmmmmmmm the full version goes for about 10 chapters, thanks for asking.

Jennifer S
03-07-2014, 10:03 AM
A "ditto" to what Jennifer just wrote. I would love to be Sarah at a gathering that all of us were dressed in period clothing for a week-end at an appropriate site. It could be Downton or any other mid-20th Century setting. A themed party would be so much fun.

OK, Sarah. You know we have to make this happen now, right??

Challenge accepted ;)

Jenn

Melissa_59
03-07-2014, 10:54 AM
Boy, that raises a really interesting dilemma, for this thread and others: do we answer honestly and openly, or do we trim our sails so as not to unintentionally harm the marriages of those whose wives might be listening in?

Are we taking it for granted that we all have the exact same fantasies? Because I've read some of the other folks' fantasies and they don't match up with mine.

If a wife/SO does read this, she'd would be wrong to assume that everyone in the world who has "trait A" also shares "fantasy A" as well. That's like saying "all red heads dream about going to the beach" (I'm a red head, by the way so I picked on that one).

Anyway - my two cents' worth.

Stephanie47
03-07-2014, 02:36 PM
I've read through all the postings on this thread. Except for one I did not think any were really out there in left field. The fantasies are rather more in line with "wishful thinking." Is it not natural that a man denied the opportunity to wear women's clothing would fantasize about freely expressing oneself? Me?.....

Upon coming home from an errand I find that my non accepting wife after the last day of her school year tells me to take a shower and shave off all my hair. I am giddy with the prospect of acceptance. Upon drying off my body she fully makes me up into a very passable woman. Hair has been styled into a short sassy cute look. My makeup and nails are exquisite. She has bought me a new outfit from the inside (bra, panty, slip) out (heels, hosiery and sun dress. We spend the day lounging in the sun in the backyard. Later in the evening when I go to change into my boy shorts I find that my entire male wardrobe has disappeared. She has a smile on her face as she announces she has decided I will live as a woman for the entire summer vacation. No guy clothes at all. And, she tells me not to expect to hide out at home for the next ten weeks.

Yes, it is my fantasy. Reality? I would love to be able to have my wife doll me up for just one Halloween.

I bet there are women out there with a vivid imagination who have fulfilled their husbands' fantasies. Who the heck buys most of those copies of "Shades of Grey?"

Aeslyn
03-07-2014, 02:58 PM
Umm... well... to stay on the PG13 side I would have to say it is a toss up between three different ones but they all could work together.

The first, one that can't happen scientifically, is to be young agian... starting anywhere between 10 and 12... and get to live my life from that point as an open cd/tg. A boy inside the panties but otherwise all girl. And that this would not be considered wrong or abnormal. I would get to experience the whole life of growing up a girl. I would have a slim and fem body and long brown hair. I would be a cheerleader, on the swim and gymnastics teams, and maybe even figure skating.

The second one, which could even possibly follow later in the life of the first one, but is something that could also really happen now and I wish it would, is to get to be a bride... heck, ok, I'll even settle for brides maid.

Third, I would love to spend a week with a special someone at a resort reserved exclusively for trans persons and their SOs. This would be awesome, of course, I can't tell you all of it cause it would not be a completely pg13 week *wink wink*. But I would just love being dressed and going to dinner, socializing with other trans people and their partners, swimming in the beach or pool in my favourite bikini or one piece, dancing in a nice evening dress, and just relaxing in a comfortable space with lots of people and a special someone.

lovetobedani
03-07-2014, 03:42 PM
I have to say that if I wasn't born female I would like to be a child again and have my mother teach me all about living life as a female.

TomboyBecca
03-07-2014, 08:17 PM
To have my future SO go shopping with me, do my makeup, and then have sexytime later that night.

Bethany_Anne_Fae
03-07-2014, 09:56 PM
In the opening scene in the movie Dangerous Liasons, Glenn Close is shown being dressed in a beautiful gown by a half dozen maids. I want to experience that at least once in my life. :daydreaming:

There should be a service that provides such experiences for us girls. :daydreaming:

I have done exactly this twice! I work at renaissance festivals so I get to experience a lot of the genre. I got to wear a queen's gown one week and had the wonderful help of 4 handmaidens to get it all in place. It is a most exhilarating experience :)

freeindress
03-17-2014, 05:02 AM
Dress like a modest girl in vintage style, and be able to bring it sometimes into real life (for example find a part-time job that allows it).

Debra Sparks
03-17-2014, 06:11 AM
One of my deapest fantasys would be being able to leave the
House and going shopping fully dressed trying on lady's clothes
With out any one judging me

Milou
03-17-2014, 06:17 AM
Being kidnapped and feminized by a group of girls who laugh and make fun of me *I hope this is PG13*. All my other strongest fantasies are too lewd to post.

Diana81
03-17-2014, 06:22 AM
My strongest fantasy is living a full day as a girl, with some man that treats me as such. Going out at daytime, doing girl stuff.

cdyoung114
03-17-2014, 06:33 AM
I'd have to say my biggest pg13 fantasy is to meet another girl like myself and to spend the whole day shopping... Walking around just doing girly things... And of course hit up the local club scene at night and let things heat up!

DaniCD1986
03-17-2014, 06:39 AM
Trying to Keep it PG13:

Just as a fantasy (because I know that in real life I could not do it), I'd love to have a female sexy friend, that borrow me all her naughty clothes, makeup AND her flat to work myself as a prostitute for her on weekends... then split the money at the end of the month. :Peace:

What??... It's just as a fantasy ^_^

CarlaWestin
03-17-2014, 07:41 AM
I wake up, have a sip of water and take my daily low dose aspirin. Hmm? These pills look different. Oh well, they were cheap from the big box store and I'm not throwing away 1000 pills.

Next day, wake up. Slept rough last night. Panties felt too tight and chest is swollen.

Next day, wake up. Start getting ready. My, my! I'm starting to show some booty. Look in the mirror. Did I shave last night?

Next day, Saturday. Relaxing with morning coffee reading the paper. Hmm? I feels like I'm sitting on two plump cushions and I wonder why my bras fit without forms? Turning the page I check my lottery tickets and, "Holy $hit! I won, I won!!"

Two weeks later, my new neighbors next to my Malibu beach house can't figure out who the buxom, voluptuous rich girl is next door.

Laura
03-17-2014, 08:09 AM
I would love to have a small switch on the back of my neck. Leave it alone and I stay as I am, but one quick flick and I become a beautiful woman.

Would also love to live my life as a full time CD. Circumstances won't allow that so I guess that will also have to stay a fantasy!

EllieOPKS
03-17-2014, 10:40 AM
I would love to go to a CD only resort or cruise. Upon arrival anything drab would have to be checked at the door until you live. The resort or cruise would have fashion and make up specialists at your disposal. I am sure I would make great new friends there.

Tami
03-17-2014, 12:02 PM
Similar to a few others. Meet up with my female friends, do make up, nails , get ready for a night out, few drinks. That or being at Frenchies sleepover in the movie Greese.

BLUE ORCHID
03-17-2014, 03:12 PM
Hi Hazel, My fantasy would be for my wife to accept me while dressed.

Bima
03-17-2014, 04:31 PM
Since I was 7-8 years old, I've always fantasized about change of roles, and dressing in some attractive and well-dressed woman's clothes, a fantasy mainly involving a couple of my female teachers to start with. That fantasy is still alive.

Why I have this fantasy, kind of weird in my own view, I have no clue. Perhaps too much empathy, or a very strong identification of what I would like to be? Who knows?

/Bima