PDA

View Full Version : I am one very happy gurl !

Maggie O'neal
03-01-2014, 01:36 PM
Well, after last Saturday's blurt to my wife I brought it up again this morning .I opened with "Can we talk about last Saturday?" My wife agreed that we should and she thanked me for giving her time to think about and digest my crossdressing announcement.
I told her that telling her was the first time I have spoken about this with anyone that I care about. That it has been lifelong . How guilty I have felt over the years keeping this secret from her.
We talked,I answered her questions, she answered mine .
The long and the short of it is my wife is fine with my crossdressing,though she doesn't want to tell the kids, or any friends. I am fine with that. I didn't either.
We are going shopping later :battingeyelashes:
My wife is even cool with me underdressing !
This is better than I hoped for . But I guess this is what when you love and marry your best friend !

Happily
Maggie

PretzelGirl
03-01-2014, 02:31 PM
That is great! I think your approach was right and now things will move forward easier. Remember that boundaries are important even if they are just the ones you mention above. Pushing boundaries will appear as a reason to not have trust.

MsVal
03-01-2014, 03:28 PM
You have a wonderful wife. She met you at a point where, it seems, you got everything you hoped to get. Wives like that are special and deserve lots of special treatment. It wouldn't hurt if the special treatment included words of thanks for the crossdressing.

I too recently disclosed to my wife. It is very encouraging to read success stories such as yours. I hope that when the talks resume in the spring I will be as successful. (Things are crazy where she works and will be for a couple more months. It would not be kind or wise to add stress to stress.)

Thank you for posting.

Best wishes
MsVal

Katey888
03-01-2014, 03:40 PM
That's great news for you, Happily Maggie! :) You have a wonderfully open-minded spouse... :cool:

And reassuring for some of us, even if only statistically... but we can continue to hope and dream...

Katey x

Helen Grandeis
03-01-2014, 03:42 PM
Definitely a good outcome for your reveal.

RADER
03-01-2014, 04:00 PM
This is great news; But please remember to go slow.
You do not want to shock her and have her run for the hills.
Rader

JamieG
03-01-2014, 05:24 PM
Fantastic! As the others have suggested, it is wise to take it slow. Be sure to let her decide when it is time to go shopping. Don't nag her into it. Also, the first time you underdress, ask her if "she's sure she's okay with it." And if you've underdressed without her knowing, warn her before the clothes come off. Best wishes to both of you!

Barbie Anne
03-01-2014, 05:26 PM
Great news!

Beverley Sims
03-02-2014, 01:35 AM
Remember, it is your best friend, never treat her love and understanding lightly.

GenieGirl
03-02-2014, 02:00 AM
Congrats girl, very happy to hear the great news!!! Hope you two grow together in your new found relationship :)

Truth
03-02-2014, 02:04 AM
Wow, im happy for you Maggie :)

Brea Lynn
03-02-2014, 03:06 AM
Totally thrilled for ya! Always great to hear when a spouse is understanding and accepting about it.

PaulaQ
03-02-2014, 03:14 AM
I'm really happy for you Maggie! I think it is just so wonderful when a story such as yours has a good outcome!

Christen
03-02-2014, 03:35 AM
Good for you! Our loved ones can be even more amazing than we think.
Good luck to both of you,

Christen x

Teresa
03-02-2014, 04:31 AM
Hi Maggie,
It must be a week for great results, I'm pleased yours went well after your out burst, we all know the "I'm going to explode feeling", I bet you can't believe the result after all this time. I chose the first warm sunny day we've had in the UK, it just felt right to sit in the garden and talk it went well ( Big step in the right direction thread). Shopping may not happen but it would be the icing on the cake.

kimdl93
03-02-2014, 09:37 AM
Wonderful. You've reached common ground and can move forward from here.

Too often, we push for resolution because uncertainty is uncomfortable... Your experience shows both the value of candor and the importance of allowing time for the mind to process new

reb.femme
03-02-2014, 04:06 PM
Hi Maggie,

Good to hear your relationship boat is still sailing in a positive direction, post reveal! It's just how it progresses from here, but she appears to be a one in a million.

My wife has supported me from the moment I came out to her but she isn't and I doubt she ever will be, one hundred percent OK with it either. I'm more than happy with what I have and I love my wife to pieces for it.

Rebecca