PDA

View Full Version : new fabric (to me)

jackie66
01-09-2006, 06:02 AM
A few days ago, I was chatting in yahoo messenger with a tranny friend. She showed me some photographs of her rainwear collection. Among them was a really gorgeous cape. It seemed soo smooth and supple. I asked about it and she said it came from Germany, made by a firm called Casablanca. The fabric is called GUMPLAS, a mix of rubber and plastic. My friend then showed me a picture of a hooded trenchcoat made in this fabric. For the first time in my life I felt that this was a really must-have garment. So I got my friend to order one for me ( I cant read German ). This will be worn with my pink satin dress, pink sandals, and pink pearls. Goodness, what a wonderful tranny fabric it is.

ReginaK
01-09-2006, 07:38 AM
Wow. That's pretty cool. I love the way it's designed. It almost has a mod look to it.

Fallen Angel
01-09-2006, 09:54 AM
Wow thats just to cool you should look great in it xxxx

Bettylicious
01-09-2006, 10:19 AM
that looks fantastic!!!!
I can so see why you went there!!!

Thats just fantastic, I'm jealous as all hell.

Looks great

take care of that

Bettylicious

Aileen
01-09-2006, 01:19 PM
Very retro. The wet look.

julimac2003
01-09-2006, 08:04 PM
Wow what a beautiful mackintosh I love the colour and style. As the mac part of my user name julimac refers to my favourite item of clothing here is a picture of me in my mackintosh. I have quite a few in different styles and colours but I would love one like that gorgeous pink one.
Love Julie