PDA

View Full Version : update from yesterday

tiffanynjcd24
03-02-2014, 09:16 PM
Hey everyone,

I went to see my therapist and everything went good. Basically she told me crossdressing is a part of me and that i shouldnt feel ashamed of who i am. She assured me that cding is normal. I told her i found a support group for crossdressers and that i should be meeting with a crossdresser member from the group this coming week. I told my therapist that i am happy as a crossdresser, that i would never give it up, etc. After that i read the book alice of genderland in the libraray and it deals with crossdressing, and bisexuality. I was inspired by it as to how the author came in terms with embracing being a bisexual crossdresser and managed to be successful in his career. Before meeting with a therapist, I was going through a usual roller coaster ride with the hormones thing so I went to see a endo doctor and to ask questions about hormones because I was curious about it (my blood work results came back and everything is good). But after talking to my therapist and reading the book. I realized that I am happy being a bisexual crossdresser and can be successful in my IT career. I cant wait to meet with the crossdresser from support group on wednesday to join. I am still planning on leaving from my grandma house about three\four months from now and getting my own spot. On weekends I just want to dress up and go to any club on weekends like triangles to meet up with other crossdressers and having fun. I thought about hooking up with another crossdresser for fun. I am not too sure about having sex with men for money(i read that part in the book) I would probably feel uncomfortable but I wouldnt know unless if I try. Moreover I would want a girlfriend (transwoman\generic girl) that accepts all of me. But as of right now and for rest of my life i just want to enjoy life as a bisexual crossdressr

Maria 60
03-02-2014, 09:23 PM
Amen! Sounds like you have it all figured out and sounds like fun to. Hope it all works out.

ShelbyDawn
03-02-2014, 09:30 PM
I am glad you have found a therapist that supports you like that. I have been going to mine for over two years and, to be honest, she has saved my life.
Like yours, she has helped me realize that CDing is normal and just part of who I am.

Hang in there.

PS.
Just me, but I would stay away from the sex for money thing.

tiffanynjcd24
03-02-2014, 09:31 PM
Thank you I was just going though things the usual but thing is I need to be happy and not stressing myself out

tiffanynjcd24
03-02-2014, 09:34 PM
I am glad you have found a therapist that supports you like that. I have been going to mine for over two years and, to be honest, she has saved my life.
Like yours, she has helped me realize that CDing is normal and just part of who I am.

Hang in there.

Thank you shelby and that is what my therapist told me also

Jenniferathome
03-02-2014, 10:25 PM
... I am not too sure about having sex with men for money(i read that part in the book) I would probably feel uncomfortable but I wouldnt know unless if I try. ...

THIS, is a really, really bad idea. Talk to your therapist about THAT.

tiffanynjcd24
03-02-2014, 10:27 PM
THIS, is a really, really bad idea. Talk to your therapist about THAT.

Well I am not going to do it anyway because that is not me

Shellycd12
03-02-2014, 10:49 PM
Thank You for sharing this story. Makes me feel better about who i am.

Thank You, Shelly

tiffanynjcd24
03-02-2014, 10:56 PM
Thank you hun for reading it. I glad that you like it

Helen Grandeis
03-02-2014, 10:56 PM
Joy is one thing. Dying of HIV or Hep C is another. Whatever, sexual adventure you choose, choose and execute carefully.

Hugs.

tiffanynjcd24
03-02-2014, 11:01 PM
That is what I am kind afraid of but I know for a fact that I am not going to sleep with random guys. In the book its talks about how the crossdresser is married to a woman but also made arragements to find a boyfriend as a crossdresser.

Beverley Sims
03-03-2014, 12:39 AM
Tiffany,
It is nice to see you improving all the time.
A word of advice.

Sex for money.... No!

Sex for love.... Yes!

tiffanynjcd24
03-03-2014, 12:43 AM
Thank you, I forgot to mention my therapist assure me that crossdressing is normal and not a addiction