PDA

View Full Version : Is it me ?

dominique
03-03-2014, 09:26 AM
Recently I went out to get my hair cut. The woman cutting my hair had on a lovely skater skirt with leggings or opaque tights on couldn't see her feet as she had boots on. All that I could think about was her outfit and how it would look on me. Forgot about that. Then later I went and got my eyes tested. The woman who was looking after me was dressed so gorgeous, white blouse, blue skirt mid thigh and opauque tights and heels on. It started again that feeling, trying to concentrate on the test and looking at her outfit was very hard. When choosing my glasses the assistant helping was dressed in her uniform but had opaque tights and lovely pair of heels on as well. By the time all this was finished my head was buzzing. Must've been just that day everything was teasing me lol. Has it happened to that effect with any one ?

ChelseaAnn
03-03-2014, 09:33 AM
It happens to me all the time. I just love seeing what women are wearing, and sometimes I want to ask where they got it, but I haven't gone out en femme much yet. I need a little more effort to pass.

But yes, I get very jealous of women who are wearing nice clothing. Happens with hair too, and chest, hips, butt, etc. etc. etc.

Maggie O'neal
03-03-2014, 09:43 AM
Every well dressed attractive woman, particularly 45 years old and older, gets my attention and curiosity :) "Where did she find that?" "How would that look on me?" It is funny to my wife that when I am checking out other women it is the clothes and look that I am interested in not the woman wearing them !

Kristy 56
03-03-2014, 09:58 AM
All the time with me,and I'm sure almost everyone on this board.:)

MissTee
03-03-2014, 10:08 AM
Pretty much the same for me.

Angie G
03-03-2014, 10:33 AM
My head is always buzzing. But I do see a woman in something nice and my mind wanders to how would that look on to to I wish I had that.:hugs:
Angie

Beverley Sims
03-03-2014, 12:51 PM
It is not just you dear, we all suffer a similar affliction. :)

anaissa
03-03-2014, 12:58 PM
Nope. Not just you. I think most of us do notice attractive outfits and feminine details. I believe my sense of style comes, from among other things, my shameless "borrowing" of others' good taste.

Katey888
03-03-2014, 01:05 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about... I read the car magazines when I go to the hairdressers... or watch the TV - it's normally that Jeremy Kyle fellah...

I'm kidding! :devil: I'd be surprised if you get any different answers here - other than we all probably have our individual 'hot buttons' that really get our attention... Boots get my attention at this time of year... and now hair too... oh, and accessories... and probably nails, sometimes.... :yawn:

Katey x

DAISY LYNN DOKES
03-03-2014, 01:38 PM
Boots hide too much. I love to see a lot of leg and heels

Adriana Moretti
03-03-2014, 02:59 PM
yea online window shopping is good for this too ....but in public sometimes i will take notes down on my iphone....it could be something as simple as a color combo.

~Joanne~
03-03-2014, 03:07 PM
Not it's not just you ;) I am always looking at the well dressed women around me while out and about and always taking notes as to the combo's they put together, what works and what doesn't and trying to second guess where they may have got something that I wouldn't mind having !

Eryka
03-03-2014, 03:08 PM
This happened to me the other day as I was picking some things up at Target. I spotted someone with an outfit I really liked, so I walked through the department (which had nothing I needed that trip) twice, just to take a couple quick glances at the outfit she was wearing without being awkward and stopping to check her out. "Honest, I'm just admiring your skirt. Where'd you get those boots..."

Shayna
03-04-2014, 12:59 AM
Happens to me just about everyday

sonialexis
03-05-2014, 05:23 AM
all the time...

Christen
03-05-2014, 05:29 AM
Yes, it's just you. All the girls are lying. No-one ever has these thoughts, don't really understand what you're saying ... Oooh, that's a nice outfit you're wearing! Sorry, where was I?

Christen x

Jordan
03-05-2014, 05:31 AM
Oh god yes it happens to me all the time what even worse is when I catch a pice of their bra and wonder if they are liked and have to match

Teresa
03-05-2014, 06:48 AM
Dominique,
Like the rest just can't help myself ! I do also check out the lady ! I Photographed weddings for thirty years, that was too much of a good thing ! The only difference was you could compliment them on their outfits, Oh boy! I had some great conversations ! Then you had all those bridesmaid dresses, it was heaven arranging them ! A guest asked me to pose with the five bridesmaids, one of the girls!

Rogina B
03-05-2014, 07:04 AM
The only way to cure it is to be dressed in something that "they" are envious of as well!