PDA

View Full Version : Whole day out.

Kevyn53
03-03-2014, 10:40 AM
My wife and I got to go to a concert over the weekend. The city it was in was over a couple of hours away and she had suggested I dress for the event. So I got ready, got her approval on my looks and we headed out. We went shopping in town for a couple of hours before the concert, went to dinner and took in the show. We got home about 1 in the morning. I hadn't heard wait staff call us "ladies" since I had really long hair back in the 90s. All in all, it was a great day.
Oh, and my wife and I had a discussion about what to call me when we're out. I guess I'm a sister-in-law, since we both have the same last name.

Shannen
03-03-2014, 11:42 AM
Sounds like a wonderful time! Your sister-in-law is one great woman!

Beverley Sims
03-03-2014, 12:48 PM
That sister in law looks like she is your best friend.
I would spoil her rotten if I were you.

Connie.Marie
03-03-2014, 12:57 PM
TroublesGalore,
Sounds like you had a fantastic time, wish I'd been invited to come along.
Agreed that your wife is FANTASTIC ! Definitely due some kudos & special consideration..

So you're her sister-in-law, but what actual name did she use? Certainly not "TroublesGalore"

Hugs, Connie Marie

Kevyn53
03-03-2014, 01:34 PM
When we got home, she asked me if I'd ever been dressed that long before. I didn't even have to think about it long. No!!! I was enfemme for about 13 hours. A new record!

Teresa
03-03-2014, 01:44 PM
Hi Troubles,
You'll have to change your name to TroublesSolved the way it's going for you ! You obviously had some comfy shoes to do 13 hours !
You'll be able to finish a whole painting fully dressed, that puts you one up on me ! Really pleased for you.

Katey888
03-03-2014, 03:15 PM
That sounds like a lovely day for you - what a wonderful relationship to have with your wife... :)

13 hours sounds like plenty of time to get comfortable with the feeling... I think I might be itching for some comfy shoes well before then...

Katey x

Kevyn53
03-05-2014, 01:06 AM
I had some generic sneakers on. Around here, we've still got snow and ice. And ice , and more ice.

Amanda M
03-05-2014, 09:12 AM
That is one LOVELY story. Lifted my day, thank you.

MsVal
03-05-2014, 12:46 PM
Awww... What a wonderful time you must have had. I can think of at least four great things to celebrate:
Going out (1), shopping and to a concert (2), with your loving wife (3), while dressed (4).

You are a very fortunate gal, but you already knew that didn't you? <wink> Don't forget to demonstrate your appreciation for her love and acceptance.

Best wishes
MsVal

Kristy 56
03-05-2014, 03:52 PM
Sounds like a perfect ladies night. Thanks for sharing. :)