PDA

View Full Version : Its not as hard as you think

hotxbuns
01-09-2006, 10:41 AM
I have been looking at a lot of posts lately about cd's wishing to meet gg's interested in this side of themselves or bemoaning the fact that they cant seem to meet anyone and i'm here to tell you that there are some quite easy ways to do this. I recently was doing the same sort of thing when i had a flash (or maybe splash since i wasnt exactlty sober at the time) of inspiration. I have been on single sites with yahoo and rsvp.com.au under my male side and had a few nice dates but was always wondering when was a good time to bring up my 'hobby' and so just for the hell of it i put my femme side on the same sites (if you wish to see what i posted goto rsvp.com.au and search for hotxbuns).
The response to put it mildly has been sensational, i have had over 30 women contact me wanting to meet and i've been on three dates so far with ladies who saw me as a breath of fresh air on the site!
So all i can suggest to everyone (who is single pls) is try it, what is the worst that can happen. There are lots of ladies out there who are much more broadminded than you think so instead of saying woe is me just be a bit more pro-active and things will happen!

amykins GG
01-09-2006, 11:04 AM
You will never know unless you try.

hotxbuns
01-09-2006, 11:28 AM
p.s if you want to see the photo gallery the password is 'revealed'

Shelly Preston
01-09-2006, 11:54 AM
Hi Hotxbuns

Well Done,

I wish you all the luck in the world,

You are showing a lot of courage by doing this. I hope it is rewarded

AmyH
01-09-2006, 12:13 PM
I agree with Shelly_P!!! You look great in all of your photos.

Sophie
01-09-2006, 01:47 PM
Wow! just looked at your pics, That takes a bit of guts and it looks like it may have payed off for you which is great.

It seems that you have to take a risk to make the big gains in this world.

best of luck with the love hunt!

Sophie

joaniecd
01-09-2006, 02:21 PM
you look great in your pictures,good luck finding someone.

Christina Nicole
01-09-2006, 02:37 PM
I'm impressed! Talk about throwing caution to the wind! I'd love to try it, but I think my wife would object. :doh:

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Maddie Nolan
01-09-2006, 04:20 PM
Indeed what they all said!^^^^^^^

A very courageous move there and I really do hope you get the result that you are looking for, you deserve it.
It also has to be said you look sensational in your pictures!
Best of luck sweetie!

Katrina
01-09-2006, 05:48 PM
If I was on the market, I would seriously consider doing just what you did. Way to go!

SherriePall
01-09-2006, 07:18 PM
Very interesting. That's one way to narrow the field quickly, but judging by the number of replies you received, you still had a large selection. Your photos were gorgeous -- you looked great and your outfits were to die for! And then to top it off, you had one of you drab (And I would have never guessed). Thanks for sharing your experience.
I have already found my one and only even if she doesn't like my enfemme side so your story makes me wonder what would have happened -- years ago if I had the nerve to do what you did.

kristytv
01-09-2006, 07:43 PM
ill have to try this, i am still very attracted to females, and this surely doesnt go over very well sometimes

Jesse69
01-09-2006, 08:09 PM
hotxbuns - you look great both ways! And having green eyes is rare! Being a true redhead and having green eyes would be a true rarity, but this is not you.

Maybe I should try what you did - I'm still single at 37.

You look hot as a woman - try posting more pics of yourself in the Picture Section!

Did pretty women also hit on you by your web posting?

tifftg
01-09-2006, 08:45 PM
You look great and I think it is so fantastic that you include your boy face as well as your femme side. Both are gorgeous, I am sure the woman will find you adorable. Good luck. Keep us posted.

Tiffany

Andrea's Lynne
01-09-2006, 09:24 PM
All I can say is "WAY TO GO!!"

jennifer easton
01-09-2006, 09:33 PM
tryed but couldn't find you, must not be doing something right!
xoxoxoxJennifer

hotxbuns
01-09-2006, 09:53 PM
My profile was removed from the site because someone has tried to log onto the site under my member name with the password provided which is NOT my member password!!!!!!!!!!!! Please if you want to look at my profile online go into the site as a Guest only on the first page then search for my nickname hotxbuns and then when you click on my photo gallery use the password provided. I hope that this problem has been fixed now so you can check out my profile for those that had problems before like Jennifer.
Thank you for all your lovely comments and yes Jesse most of the women who responded were very attractive and quite normal not alternative seeming at all.
If you want to see more of my photos it is probably easier to go to my webpage but i will try to add some to the site as i go on
Love
Shannon (hotxbuns)

kathy gg
01-09-2006, 10:10 PM
Hi

I just wanted to chime in and say what you are doing is great. This is how to meet cool open minded women!

When I was single I always hoped I would come across a guy who did what you are doing. I never did, but then I found my sweety and well, happy endings abound!

But your pics are great and your guy pic is very handsome. You seem confident with who you are and your sexuality and those are HUGELY important for a woman to know from the start. Being direct and honest about things like that make it so much easier for women to be able to wrap their minds around it all.

I really cannot believe more single cd's {espically those complaing about never meeting any cool women} dont' do this???

good luck and I am sure you will find an amazing super cool woman to share your life with!

good luck!

kathy in canada

ReginaK
01-10-2006, 12:14 AM
That's a good idea, but it doesn't hurt that you're drop-dead gorgeous. ;)

Helana
01-10-2006, 12:46 AM
I very much agree with your sentiment Hotxbuns. Too many here are so set in their negative outview that they do not even try because they already expect to fail. There most definitely are planty of women out there who are at minimum intrigued at the idea of a man confident in his femininity and would be happy to have a date.

Women are more diverse in their views than men give them credit for. In a recent British sex survey 50% of women said they would like to experience a lesbian relationship. Surely finding women who want to date a CD is not the impossible task many believe it is.:cool:

karentvca
01-10-2006, 10:56 AM
What you did is so cool! No wonder you heard from so many women... you sound like a really nice person (and quite sane) who would be fun to hang out with. If I was a woman (sigh), I DEFINITELY would have contacted you!

Cheers!

uknowhoo
01-10-2006, 01:21 PM
Congratulations!

Too cool!

hotxbuns
01-12-2006, 07:44 AM
I mentioned that quite a few women have e-mailed me after i posted my femme side on a singles website and i wanted to share with you a typical e-mail i receive ;
"Actually I found your profile really refreshing, a man who tells the truth! I was starting to think that RSVP was full of total spankers. If I had to read one more profile about how he 'loves to walk on the beach at sunset, gaze into her eyes and talk about feelings for hours then watch fried green tomatoes while drinking red wine in front of the open fire' I was going to top myself!

Why do men think we want to hear that crap?
I suppose I have always had a thing for the underdog, someone quirky and individual, and I suppose thats you! Your sense of humour shows too and I love that. I was worried you may get emails from those big hairy cave dwelling types who resent anyone who's not 'real blokey', but I am so pleased you have had positive responses.

I had recently ended a 'tragic marriage' to someone who thought he owned me... so I was hoping to meet up and make some new friends, go see something different and have a little wild life experience. I might get that yet!"

So you see there are lots of women out there if you are willing to try btw i'm meeting up next week with this lady for dinner ;)