PDA

View Full Version : A new dawn...

Miss Mandy
03-03-2014, 11:19 PM
Well, I have had some startling developments these past few days. After an unfortunate purge a few months back, I have slowly started rebuilding my wardrobe and dressing again. Out of respect to my semi-kinda-sort of supporting wife, I had set up my activities in a downstairs spare bedroom. A couple of days ago, after we were expecting guests, I had to move my stuff out. She then complete surprised my by suggesting that I bring my femme self and all my finery back into the our master bedroom. So now, my makeup, clothes, jewelry, and wigs are neatly stored in our closet. Moreover, my wife wants to get us a dedicated make-up table and she cleaned out her jewelry box to store my thing (she even bought me panties, and a ton of jewelry today)

All of this has fulfilled a long held desire to be fully accepted by her...I had to ask her what caused this change of mind. She answered that she knows how important this is to me, that it will never go away, that she will kick my butt if I ever throw my stuff out again, and if she "can't beat me, she will join me". Tonight I am fully dressed and my wife even set up a fan for me in our dressing room so I wouldn't get hot under the bright lights as I put on my makeup!

I pledge every fiber of my being to this incredible women and will treat her like a queen :)

Jess

GeminaRenee
03-03-2014, 11:23 PM
Fantastic! It's great to not have to hide away. Enjoy your new day!

(:

MissTee
03-03-2014, 11:24 PM
Miss Jessica, that is a wonderful revelation for you. Good luck!

Bria
03-03-2014, 11:25 PM
It's nice to hear that you life will be going smoothly in the future! Be sure to remember your last sentence!!

Hugs ria

Suzanne F
03-04-2014, 01:34 AM
Jess
Congratulations! Enjoy your new adventures with your wife. It's nice to be open and honest with our closest friend in the world!
Suzanne

Beverley Sims
03-04-2014, 03:55 AM
These moments of turn around happen to a lot of us.
It is a pity that other couples are not so condescending.

Teresa
03-04-2014, 04:13 AM
I would find it hard to purge, I think the charity shops would turn my stuff down ! What a great result for you, are you treading with a bit of caution in disbelief ?

Jordan
03-04-2014, 05:35 AM
That is a great story YEA to your wife for accepting you as you she must be one hell if a gal

Caden Lane
03-04-2014, 06:42 AM
Awesome rebound from a purge hon. I'm so happy for you.

kimdl93
03-04-2014, 07:00 AM
What a wonderful evolution of thinking. She deserves your admiration too!

natcrys
03-04-2014, 07:56 AM
Wow.. that is awesome news! Great to hear that your wife has gained these insights! :)

MsVal
03-04-2014, 11:56 AM
My wife is yet to come to that level of acceptance. When / if she does, I will probably hug her like never before and break down into a pool of tears. I'm tearing up just reading your account.

Thanks for posting.

Best wishes
MsVal

avant1465
03-04-2014, 12:11 PM
What a great story. Your wife is a real "keeper"... Thank goodness that she came to believe that YOU were "a keeper", too...

Annaliese
03-04-2014, 12:16 PM
If you ever let her go you need your but kick.