PDA

View Full Version : lending out clothes and out

daphne g
03-04-2014, 01:26 AM
a funny thing hapened yesterday ,its carnival here in germany at the moment and as usual i go out in drag ,i was at the disco with wife and her sister and the sister had a very short skirt on that when she twirled you could see her underwear and the wife asked me if i had something at home she could wear like cycling shorts ,so me and sister in law drove to my place but i forgot i had about 100 pairs of pantyhose on the bed obviously mine the wife doesn't wear them and in my drawers was all kinds of ladies underwear and with sister in law standing next to me i found a pair of ladies knickers for her with lace edging which she gladly used but i think she must know about me now

Tina B.
03-04-2014, 01:40 AM
If she does know, and said nothing, that might not be such a bad thing.

Hell on Heels
03-04-2014, 01:48 AM
Hell-o Daphne,
I know about sisters, I have 2, and they talk about everything.
Was this your wife's way of trying to get you to expose yourself to her sister?
She may know about you, and is accepting of your CD'ing. Can you bring this up to
your wife to know for sure? It would certainly take some awkwardness out of being
around her sister.
Much Love,
Kristyn

Katey888
03-04-2014, 03:40 AM
Daphne... Do you think she knows....? :facepalm:

And you forgot about the 100 pairs of pantyhose... well, that's easy to do... and possibly seemed like overkill for your once-a-year drag outing... :)

Honestly - I do think we actively seek 'accidental' outings sometimes, although I suspect sis-in-law probably already had her suspicions...

Nice one Daphne - I think she must know...

Katey x

Beverley Sims
03-04-2014, 03:51 AM
Daphne,
A waiting game now, curiosity will get the better of her, in time. :)

Chari
03-04-2014, 09:45 AM
If your wife knows, then her sister probably knows too! Hopefully they will be accepting and help you become "Daphne" more often.

Annaliese
03-04-2014, 09:57 AM
You were outed, it my wife sent me home with my sister in law to get something for her to wear, girl you were set up, she new before hand.

Jordan
03-04-2014, 10:00 AM
I agree with Annaliese but if your wife don't care her sister probable doesn't either now you can have two girls to shop with