PDA

View Full Version : I Feel Good

sandie
03-04-2014, 05:08 AM
After arriving home from work I decided to have a shower and to touch up those areas that seem to haunt us, My SO arrives home from work and is going out for dinner for a staff member that is leaving and asks me why I am not dressed:) off to the bedroom I go and here I sit feeling on top of the world telling you ladies how lucky i am to have a wife that cant understand my needs to dress but know that i do. What A woman.

Jordan
03-04-2014, 05:27 AM
Yes my wife is the same way doesn't like it but let's me do it all but a wig around here

Hell on Heels
03-04-2014, 06:56 AM
I"m confused, were you naked? Were you going to this dinner with your wife? Or was she expecting you to be en-femme because she was leaving you home?
Regardless, I'm still envious of you having a supportive wife.
Much Love,
Kristyn

Beverley Sims
03-04-2014, 09:56 AM
Sandie,
Having a supporting wife is great, now the unanswered questions as posed by Kristyn.

MsVal
03-04-2014, 11:50 AM
Oh, I'm so confused... But I'm okay with it.
Once you get accustomed to being confused you don't have to make sense of anything.

However you meant it, Congratulations on having such a wonderful, supportive, understanding, loving wife.

Best wishes
MsVal

Katey888
03-04-2014, 01:05 PM
Sandie - I'm happy for you that you such a supportive wife! :)

The rest is open to interpretation, but it all sounds very positive for you anyway... :cheer:

Enjoy your top of the world feeling!

Katey x

sandie
03-04-2014, 01:42 PM
I"m confused, were you naked? Were you going to this dinner with your wife? Or was she expecting you to be en-femme because she was leaving you home?
Regardless, I'm still envious of you having a supportive wife.
Much Love,
Kristyn

No i wasnt naked I was just in the lounge room watching TV . Due to other things
Happerning around us it had been a couple of weeks since I was able to dress
And my SO thought I needed my time.

Robyn-aus
03-04-2014, 02:35 PM
Its good to have your time and hi to another Queenslander Im from Brissie Robyn

Susan L
03-04-2014, 02:46 PM
Having an understanding wife makes all the difference in the world. In my previous marriage it was hell, now it's wonderful. Treasure what you have.